Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-02-2016, 07:54 PM   #1
Beccs

Default Slut can't stop touching herself

Home tonight and feeling super horny and slutty. Can't stop touching my pussy and tits

Please give me some dares to do or punishments for being a little slut

Has: clothes pins, 2 vibrators, house hold items (wooden spoon, spatula, etc) icy hot, hair brush, markers,
Suction cup dildo, tack bra, rope, dildo, nipple clamps with chain, candles, anal training kit and binder clips

Limits: anything illegal, permanent, involving family, poop, pics and vids, very public, messy

kik: beccs0720
Beccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:01 PM   #2
Kylenut2

Grab 3 prices of ice and a hairbrush. 1st rub 2 of the ice cubes over your nipples tell they melt. Then start masturbating with the hairbrush. After you start feeling it, take the last ice cube and put it right in your clit tell it's melted.

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:23 PM   #3
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Stand naked in your most visible window with lights on, bend over, back up to the window and press your ass against the glass, hold that pose for 15 minutes, turn around and press you tits against the glass for another 10.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:32 PM   #4
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

For the next three days, you are not allowed to play with your pussy unless something's in your ass. You must also slap your pussy 10 times each time you edge. No cumming until your time is up.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:43 PM   #5
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Here's a spanking for the little slut...

Strip completely naked. Lay flat on your back on the bed or floor. Spread your legs wide and pull your knees up such that your feet are flat. You should feel exposed, vulnerable and a bit humiliated in this position. Hold a breast with one hand while you slap it with the other. Slap 35 times. Repeat this with the other breast. Lay your hand on your pussy, with your fingers against your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your exposed pussy 75 times.

Provide a complete report here and by PM
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 06:40 PM   #6
Beccs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Here's a spanking for the little slut...

Strip completely naked. Lay flat on your back on the bed or floor. Spread your legs wide and pull your knees up such that your feet are flat. You should feel exposed, vulnerable and a bit humiliated in this position. Hold a breast with one hand while you slap it with the other. Slap 35 times. Repeat this with the other breast. Lay your hand on your pussy, with your fingers against your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your exposed pussy 75 times.

Provide a complete report here and by PM

Thank you for the spankings. They made this slut even hornier, wanting to touch and rub all those slaps away.
Making sure I was nice and exposed and in your position I started with my right tit and slapped it 35 times I had to take a small break around 20 for about 1min then finished the last 15....repeated the same process for my left tit which left them both nice a red and feeling a little stingy .... Moving my hand down to my pussy I started on the 75 slaps this took me a bit as I needed to keep taking breaks I slapped my pussy for 10 slaps and then took about a 30second/minute break and continued
Thank you again

Has: clothes pins, 2 vibrators, house hold items (wooden spoon, spatula, etc) icy hot, hair brush, markers,
Suction cup dildo, tack bra, rope, dildo, nipple clamps with chain, candles, anal training kit and binder clips

Limits: anything illegal, permanent, involving family, poop, pics and vids, very public, messy

The following user says Thank You to Beccs for this post:
Old 10-04-2016, 06:44 PM   #7
Beccs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylenut2 View Post
Grab 3 prices of ice and a hairbrush. 1st rub 2 of the ice cubes over your nipples tell they melt. Then start masturbating with the hairbrush. After you start feeling it, take the last ice cube and put it right in your clit tell it's melted.

Thank you for your reply...this made my nipples nice and hard and cold...I could feel the water dripping down from my tits giving me the shivers....the hairbrush made me nice and wet and I just wanted to keep going but I stopped and used the last ice cube on my clit till it melted it was so cold it was a tad bit painful I felt like it took forever to melt

Old 10-04-2016, 06:45 PM   #8
Beccs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas View Post
For the next three days, you are not allowed to play with your pussy unless something's in your ass. You must also slap your pussy 10 times each time you edge. No cumming until your time is up.

Thank you I will make sure to follow these rules for the next three days

Old 10-04-2016, 06:53 PM   #9
bthomas
Distinguished Member

You're welcome. How horny do you think you will be before your next orgasm?

Old 10-04-2016, 07:08 PM   #10
Beccs

Quote:
You're welcome. How horny do you think you will be before your next orgasm?
Extremely honry...I have just been constantly wet and wanting to cum from people's replays and pms

Old 10-04-2016, 07:11 PM   #11
bthomas
Distinguished Member

On the day you are able to, do you think you will want to cum, or just wish to be denied some more?

Old 10-04-2016, 07:14 PM   #12
Beccs

Quote:
On the day you are able to, do you think you will want to cum, or just wish to be denied some more?
This slut will probably want to cum

Old 10-04-2016, 07:16 PM   #13
bthomas
Distinguished Member

I think you should cum from a task submitted on your thread. I'm sure you'll be able to find some help.

Old 10-04-2016, 07:19 PM   #14
Beccs

Quote:
I think you should cum from a task submitted on your thread. I'm sure you'll be able to find some help.
Yes I'm sure I could find lots of help in fact I have already received the task of 30min of forced orgasams using y vibrator on high so this will be the first thing I do when my three days is up

Old 10-04-2016, 09:24 PM   #15
Gregorio25

Default Nipples

Kneed pull pinch and tease your nipples for 15 mins. After such time u are to do the same thing to your clit. Considering something has to be in your ass to play with your clit make sure that it vibrates. U r to do this in front of your window with it open.

-Edging/Orgasm Control, Degradation, Humiliation, Semi-Hidden Public, Tit play, Rope play, Begging, Mild Brattiness, Giving Punishments, Anal

Dislike:
-Diapers, Pet, Littles

Limits:
-Blood, Scat, Illegal, Permanent, Extreme Pain
Gregorio25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk