Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-20-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
Knots101
Account Banned

Default For the slaves.

Have you ever aggravated your Master/Mistress for attention or to get a punishment or even to infuriate them?

I have done this before i laughed in there face pretty much... Did not turn out well lol...
Old 07-21-2008, 11:09 AM   #2
SlaveBoy87

i DiD bUt dEn sHe HiT mE AnD i sED "OwChY"
SlaveBoy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
Bandit|Queen
getDare Sweetheart

Yep I have. I deliberatly tried to get a punishment. It was a time when I felt I wasn't getting enough attention from my Master, about 5 months into the relationship. I didn't get the punishment because he doesn't punish like that which just anoyed and upset me.

In the end I confessed what I was trying to do and that I was getting so frustrated with him and myself because he woulodn't give me what I wanted. He told me I was a silly sausage, we sorted out the proble and I havn't done it since

Love you my smooch!
Bandit|Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
Knots101
Account Banned

Hotty, For a second i thought you said for a second " In the end he got me probed" I should never read something fast....
Old 07-23-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
sub_at_heart

i tried to aggrivate my master only once so far, it didnt work, all he did was laugh!!!!
I do not have a Master, nor do I wish for one at the moment, so please dont ask. I am waiting for the next year or so to try another. I will talk to you if you want, but that is it. I will be talking to a variety of people to find a Master that is best for me. I prefer someone in the US because I prefer offline relationships. Again, dont want a Master at the moment, but more than willing to talk.
If you want to talk or know more about me, just pm me.
sub_at_heart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk