Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2016, 05:06 PM   #1
Naughtygirlkc

Default 18 f

No limits until 9:00 (except still no pics or videos)

Likes: nipple play, light pain, bondage, control and denial, edging, hidden public, hypnosis, wax (temperature)
Limits: Family, friends, pictures or videos with face or identifying marks, bodily waste, blood, full public, permanent

Check page for available 😊

Last edited by Naughtygirlkc; 09-19-2016 at 05:14 PM.
Naughtygirlkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:11 PM   #2
LivvyF36

Kik me @LivvyF36 or send it in a PM, but I want a video of you stuffing your panties in your cunt, then putting the vibrator in your ass and turning it on high forbid five min(not all five minutes have to be in the video, only one does)
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before I’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:20 PM   #3
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

No limits? Go for a 5 minute walk outside in your bra and panties. You can be sneaky if you want, but you must be outside. After the 5 minutes are up, play with yourself until you cum.
Then you can go inside.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:26 PM   #4
LivvyF36

Alright, then take three bananas and put them in your cunt, then, if you have push pins, tape them on the inside of your underwear, if not, put tooth paste all over your cunt and clit, nothing outside and take a walk for five minutes, but don't let anything out, after five minutes, you can let them out, or take them out when you get home
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before I’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Old 09-19-2016, 05:29 PM   #5
LivvyF36

And include a detailed report back in this thread or on my Kik or in my PM

Old 09-19-2016, 05:37 PM   #6
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

No cuming until 9 then. Get wet asap.

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
DigitalKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 06:53 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

No limits means no limits. The only dare I have for you is to go outside and masturbate nude for the next 12 hours without coming inside. Do it in your front lawn. Orgasm as much as you like.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 12:29 AM   #8
Confidential

In exercise clothes (shirt, bra, panties, shorts), go to a park and run laps. Carry your bullet vibe with you.

Every 8 minutes, strip off one article of clothing and leave it on the ground where you stripped. If there are still people at the park, do not go past full nudity, unless you want to. Do as long as legal.

When you have stripped as much as you can, then use the bullet vibe. Kneel down in the grass and have yourself an orgasm. Then, run around and pick up your stripped clothing.

When you get home, masturbate anally with your toy of choice.

Finally, PM me how you enjoyed this exercise and what you would have liked to change about it.

Enjoy.

Limits: Severe pain, family, friends, social media

Will add to this as needed.

Want to know more about me? Here's my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276192

Spoiler:
Want a dare from me? Show me that you're worth it.
Confidential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:52 AM   #9
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Are you sure about ninetailz limits
What about getting a needle, disinfecting it with rubbing alcohol and then piercing your nipple horizontal so you have a tiny nipple piercing.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk