Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #1
FootBitch

Information DO NOT OPEN (Birthdays Rounds)

Damn!
Welcome to the Facebook Rounds thread of GetDare. Essentially every day you'll check Facebook and pick at least on of the people on your friends list that have their birthdays on that day. Over the course of the day you must orgasm (if allowed) five times, if you are currently in Chastity you must edge 15 times over them. This must go on for 3 consequtive days, failure results in restarting and adding 1 day to the total amount. You must state that you are joining in and if you do then anyone who sees your post can add a day of your participation. If your a male and it's a males birthday you jerk over the male, female then females birthday you jerk over the female and if nobody's having a birthday on that day you have to edge 10 times and not cum for the rest of the day. Hope you enjoy - Bitch

◄ Likes ► Wedgies, Ball-Bust (light), feet, edging, teasing, bondage, worship, orgasm control, submissive, edging, gaming-dares

◄ Dislikes ► Denial, cross-dressing, corner time, writing lines, sucking socks/heels, gagging myself, eating my cum, orgasm spoils, edging

◄ Limits ► Public, Permanent, Pain, excessively gross, pee play, poop, family, anal, exposing my face
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, facebook, orgasm, slave, torture