Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2016, 10:47 AM   #1
kaliara

Default Poke Walks

As most of you have probably heard Pokemon Go is out and has been insanely popular. Since it has come out I have spent more time walking than I normally have. Every night when I get home from work I put on some comfy shoes and hit the streets trying to "catch them all." It's been a lot of fun but last night while I was cruising the streets it dawned on me... "I can make this more fun!" That's where you guys come in... I'd love my fellow GDers to spice up my poke walks every night.

There are many factors that can go into the walk as far as time is concerned...

"Walk around cross dressed until an egg hatches (2km, 5km, 10km)."
"Wear a diaper while out using it for all your business until you catch X amount of Pokemon."

Incense is used to lure Pokemon and only lasts 30 minutes so maybe you want to use that as a timer.

I will update this thread with my own ideas and stories but figured other people could use and contribute in this thread as well. Over time we can build up a database and just share one big file.

All ideas are welcome wether they be challenging or easy! Thank you very much in advance. I hope everyone has as much fun with this as I am.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 10:57 AM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

hold an enema till you catch 15 pokemon and after each pokemon you must edge

Advertisements
Kink Talk