Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-29-2015, 04:43 AM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Alarm ~6 Public Dare Tasks Within The Hour~

Hi, version 2 of this thread up! Old pages are here: 1, 2

Post here to the person below a place where you will go within the hour
and you will be sent a PM with a list of suitable tasks to do there, 6 different
daring tasks, as 6 video clip links, pics or text instructions. OBS: Only
descriptions in this thread is allowed for video and pics!

They will be suited to your sex, available objects, clothes and limits/likes.

You then decide, by picking or dice rolling, which to do of the 6 daring tasks
and report here how it went!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 12-29-2015, 01:25 PM   #2
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I'm in, I'm going out to dinner later.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 02:50 PM   #3
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post
I'm in, I'm going out to dinner later.
And here comes your tasks, 6 videos this time. Hope you like them,
also in that order!

Descriptions:
1. Girl Bates in Changing Room
2. In the fitting room[49]
3. GIRLFRIEND FUCKS CUCUMBER IN PUBLIC SUPERMARKET
4. BRUNETTE MASTURBATES IN SPORTS STORE AND RESTAURANT
5. PUBLIC MASTURBATION FRM HOT TEEN GIRL
6. shameless pissing girl
Old 12-29-2015, 03:07 PM   #4
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Tonight I will be going back to the grocery store to pick up a few more things for dinner.

Limits: family, scat, watersports, cam

My PM dares - please send me some!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
playfulgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 03:50 PM   #5
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulgurl View Post
Tonight I will be going back to the grocery store to pick up a few more things for dinner.
PM-d flashing tasks, model as in pics, 3-10 sec depending on the situation:
1. Boobs
2. Butt
3. Pussy
4. Spread legs
5. From the side
6. All
Old 12-30-2015, 10:30 PM   #6
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Hope you like my report. Please post here if you want. More people should partake in this thread!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
Old 12-31-2015, 02:46 AM   #7
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulgurl View Post
Hope you like my report. Please post here if you want. More people should partake in this thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
PM-d flashing tasks, model as in pics, 3-10 sec depending on the situation:
1. Boobs
2. Butt
3. Pussy
4. Spread legs
5. From the side
6. All
And here is the report, Pm-d to me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulgurl
I first got dressed in sandals, and a long rain jacket/coat which would make it easy for the one pic where I had to get completely naked since the supermarket can be fairly busy at times. The first picture was pretty easy so I stood by the bread section and undid the buttons and pulled the jacket open and counted to 10. People were near but nobody seemed to notice.

Pic 2 was easy to do but not sure if anyone saw or not. Since I couldnt keep an eye out I just made sure nobody was around and then kind of pulled the jacket up a bit and then bent over and made it look like I was looking for something on the bottom shelf. After the 10 seconds I stood up there was somebody in the aisle in front of me but I'm not sure if they knew or saw so I just moved along

Pic 3 was somewhat the same but obviously more nerve wracking because I could see everyone around. People walked by the outside of the aisle but I chose the aisle with the pet food so it wasn't too busy. Still got my heart racing though!

Pic 4 was a challenge! I wandered around for a bit trying to figure out how to do this. I finally decided to just go for it and posed like the pic facing a little corner in the flower area. Not sure if someone saw but it sure felt like I got some strange looks after I got up and walked away. My heart was racing!

Pic 5. I was able to find a place very similar to what was in the pic and when I found a time when it was empty I went for it I made it almost all the way to 10 when some guy popped around a corner and caught a quick glimpse of some skin. Not sure what he saw but he gave me a quick wink and I quickly moved away.

I thought about just leaving but I didn't so on to the grande finale! The store actually was getting a little busy so I guess poor timing by me so I walked back to the pet food isle and unbuttoned the coat, looked around and once it was clear let it fall to the ground. I didn't last 10 seconds and I know I was seen but I didn't stick long after I put the coat back on because I didn't want to get in trouble.

These are such a rush and I get almost a high when I do them! I know they aren't for everyone but doing these types of things are so exhilarating. I hope the report was good enough to keep giving more for me to complete!
Old 01-02-2016, 03:14 AM   #8
funcent

Send a message via MSN to funcent
Default 6 public

Hi I'm in. Free all day
Funcent.
funcent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:04 AM   #9
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by funcent View Post
Hi I'm in. Free all day
Funcent.
Let's see if you're up to public pics imitation. PM-ed you
6 pics with different dares to do, 15 sec holding pose, but
hide if people turn up. Clothes and objects can differ, but
places and nudity must be the same.

1: Nude in hotel corridor
2: Nude in front of soda machine
3: Nude in elevator
4: Nude with mask in library
5: Plugged ass nude near house
6: Nude cuffed behind head to lamp post
Old 01-02-2016, 04:43 PM   #10
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa-kratt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa-kratt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana
Video reenacting dares (the links removed but can be requested by me)
1. bottomless public
2. swing without panties
3. fingering in library
4. store bating/flashing
5. library streaking
6. clothes change
7. hidden hotel bate
8. flashing on trail
9. flashing on stairs
10. dress strip outside house

See how many of them you can reenact, you can of course do them at a time when people are not around so much and the sun isn't shining quite so bright...

Have fun and be sure to write detailed reports, they are always very welcome!
Thanks, that's a lot to do! I will look at all of them but evebtually im gonna need a few days to complete as much as possible
They are pretty short, so they don't take too long to reenact; they aren't too extreme either (if you don't really WANT them to be, by inviting people to come and watch...) Have fun and enjoy the rush of hidden public! I know I will when I receive your reports!
Soo im done with all of these, or at least the ones i didnt chicken out :P
I did them when it was more or less dark since public is a limit.
I started with the first one and tried to dress similar to the girl in the video, then i went to an park. It was pretty dark and only a hand full of people were there. I didnt really know what to do in the park so i sat on a bench for a while, 2 people walked by inside maybe 5 minutes but i hope they didnt notice anything. I really got wet just by beeing there though, i was so nervous somebody could see me.
I did the second one when it was really really dark because i didnt want anybody to see me. This video was so public i thought about not doing it but i decided to do it. Luckily the playground was completely empty at this time so i was on the swing for about 5 minutes, some people walked by on the street nearby but i think they didnt see me.
I also did the next one but a little bit different than in the video. I just sat at a table with yoga pants and no panties and sticked my hand into my pants under the table to finger me. It was bright in that library obiously thats why i wanted to be as discret as possible. Maybe the yoga pants havent been the best option though because i hat a little wet spot in my crotch, i really was wet.
Again, the next video i did a bit more discret than in the video. i just visited some shops in which not so many people were, i coudnt find so empty ones as in the video though. Then i walked behind a regal and pulled my shirt or my pants down for a few seconds. I didnt finger me like she did, sorry, this was a little too much for me.
Since i already did the third dare in the library and i knew id not dare to get undressed there, i left the 5. and the 6. video out. They were kinda similar anyways.
I really wanted to do the dare in the hotel but i sisnt want to pay money for a hotel room just for this dare. When im in an hotel next time anyways, im gonna do it
The 8. dare was way easier, since i could look for some places where almost no people are and i did it when its dark. Again i sat at a bench and also walked around with my pants and panties pulled down or my tis flashed. It was pretty cold so i didnt do it much longer than 10 minutes, im almost certain nobody saw me, luckily.
I combined this dare with the one before so i pulled my pants down again on my way back when i found some stairs. It was still very cold and since nobody really walked by, i went home for that day.
The last one wasnt very different to the others at night and too public for me at daytime so i left this one out too.
Thank you for your dares, altough i didnt do all of them i had a lot fun, i hope you also like the outcome
Im gonna write a few numbers in your flashing thread, it sounds fun aswell
Your welcome, it turned out very creative it seems! Glad you liked it.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:41 AM   #11
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

I'll be going to a forest this evening :]

Dislikes/Punishments: my likes but harder; anal
Limits: Illegal, Pics/Cam, Scat
PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75950

If you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in one of my posts, feel free to give me a punishment I deserve!!!
BizzyDesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 05:43 AM   #12
Caragardner
Account Banned

Im free all day x
Caragardner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:29 PM   #13
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

I will be going for a hike tomorrow and then camping the day after.

Old 01-25-2016, 12:41 AM   #14
Hello202
Distinguished Member

I'm going to an airport to fly for 5 hours back home!!! Hopefully it's ready when I wake up!

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 04:08 AM   #15
jufose

If it counts i will today or tomorow go to an adult theatre and willing to do tasks

Likes: cum-eating, hidden public,orgasms controlled,tease and denial

Dislikes (punishment): pain,ruined orgasms,pee

Limits: permanent, illegal, face, blood, scat, family+friends, hard pain.

Kik: jufose
jufose is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
flash, public, tasks