Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2018, 02:53 PM   #1
blindfoldqueen

Default A quickie punishment request

I have some well deserved house to myself time tomorrow.

My plan is to dark hot night on the bed tomorrow for 30 mins and I want to go all out. Its going to be arms tied, blindfolded, legs tied kind of vibrator on high induced fun. I want to be left a happy but screaming pile of me. I WANT AND DESERVE AN ORGASM DANG NAB IT!! I know if I stay, I can O a couple times (which is why I have to at least start gagged even if I dont finish gagged, this is the one thing I have to be real on. I can not handle being gagged for 30 mins without spitting it out)

Here is the problem.

I dont know what happened, I could not get into it last time and I said to hell with it 10 mins in.

So what I am asking for is a little motivation to stay the course. Can you offer a punishment enticement if I don't finish my own dang challenge? You can be brutal just stay away from the no go's in my blog.

Also if you have any ideas to make it better? I have been working my ass off and deserve a little self care.

PM Dares: My PM dares
blindfoldqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:58 PM   #2
specialk3700

If you fail drink 1 liter of water and wait 1.5 hours then tie your legs apart, bindfold yourself and spank your clit 100 times with a ruler. If you let any pee out during the spanking you restart the spanking.
19/male/straight
PM or Kik me at @myboywalter if you want to be my wedgie slave
specialk3700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:42 PM   #3
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

My punishment if you fail would be this one:
Right after finishing specialK punishment, do this one:
Put on 2 layers of cotton panties tehn a jean. Lay a towel on the ground, then stand in front of the most exposed window in your house (all opened of course) legs spread, lights off.
Blindfold yourself tight with a scarf and stay in this position, hands behind your head and do not move until you've plenty and fully pissed yourself.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:07 PM   #4
blindfoldqueen

Thank you Special K and Naughty Daddy. I think you have touched the two spots that most rattle me. The clit spank and peeing myself.

So someone asked for a little more detail.

The Dark Hot Night PM is simple but good for me. Its 30 mins blindfolded, tied into the chair (or bed, I am doing bed for this one) so my legs are spread out and not movable with my vibrator on high right at my clit point. For the bed my arms have to go above my head. The gag starts in but I wont secure it as I can only go so long before it becomes a problem. I get to come out when I get past 30 mins or I cum. Tomorrow I want to drop the when I cum. I have done it a couple times like this and after 30 mins I feel pretty freaking amazing.

PM Dares: My PM dares
blindfoldqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:54 PM   #5
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindfoldqueen View Post
Thank you Special K and Naughty Daddy. I think you have touched the two spots that most rattle me. The clit spank and peeing myself.
You're more than welcome
Can't wait for your report......

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk