Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-23-2016, 04:14 PM   #1
roseycheeks
Account Banned

Wait special circumstances....

I have a very eager young slave who wishes very much to please her Sir, and sofar playtime has been very fun for both of us. However there is conditions to her servitude that I will go through, and ask you to give me some good reward tasks, as well as some unique punishments for my naughty slut to do.

We do not meet, slave takes orders via kik. Slaves anonimity is priority.
Slave is a virgin and will remain this way, so no pussy insertions.
Slave lives with others who must not find out about her after hours playtime.
Slave is very interested in pussy pain however is very inexperienced and extremely sensitive, so ways to get her used to it will be helpful.
Slave also has limited items at its disposure, very household stuff, however we are working on that as well. Maybe a list of the most fun easiest acquired tools.

I want creative ways for my slave to become the dirty little pet she craves to be, and give her the feeling of doing exxxtra naughty things, simply because Sir has said so. Also fun tasks that inevitabley lead to punishment will be accepted.

We both want to go hard on my pet, but want to ease into it, so have come to legends of getdare for assistance in this matter.

Thankyou.

I already have a number of happy slaves, but if you think you can please be, be my guest and apply via pm why you should be considered.

In it 4 KiKs. @ RoRoRosss

PM anytime, make me laugh, at you or with you, I don't mind.

Last edited by roseycheeks; 03-23-2016 at 04:17 PM.
roseycheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 07:05 PM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

Have the dirty little slut brush her pussy and clit with her toothbrush and mint toothpaste for 2 minutes before brushing her teeth every morning.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 07:35 PM   #3
roseycheeks
Account Banned

Default re.

Thankyou sir, the slut already enjoys brushing my clit before she is allowed to brush her teeth. I think I will add the toothpaste soon to keep her minty fresh.

In it 4 KiKs. @ RoRoRosss

PM anytime, make me laugh, at you or with you, I don't mind.
roseycheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 07:55 PM   #4
painbringer
getDare Devil

well then daily pussy whipping with a leather belt will help keep her pussy sore. 25 hard lashes as part of her morning routine and 25 more right before bed.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk