Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 06-11-2016, 06:48 AM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default How do you best keep track of replies?

I only signed up today and I was wondering how I can easily keep track of replies to any posts I made. Whether I started a topic myself or posted a reply to an existing topic, I would like to easily see if there is any response.

As far as I figured out I must actively go back to each and every post to check if there is any reply.
I did figured out the subscribe option which makes it a little easier as you can quickly jump to the subscribed treads.

But is there an easier method that I'm missing?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 06:57 AM   #2
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Click thread tools in the blue bar above, and then click subscribe to thread, and finally click add subscription. If there are new posts it will show up in the orange bar at the top left of the page under User CP. That's the only option I believe. Threads won't show up if there are no new posts.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.

Last edited by lola.fox; 06-11-2016 at 07:00 AM.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:04 AM   #3
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
Click thread tools in the blue bar above, and then click subscribe to thread, and finally click add subscription. If there are new posts it will show up in the orange bar at the top left of the page under User CP. That's the only option I believe. Threads won't show up if there are no new posts.
Thank you but which orange bar. I can view a list of my subscribed threads by clicking list subscriptions in my user menu. Then I see the list and there I can see if there are new posts. Is that what you mean?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 06-11-2016, 07:12 AM   #4
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

After you click User CP at the top left corner within the orange bar, you will see "New Subscribed Threads in a blue box near the center of the screen. Mine has a (0) next to it because there are no new comments on the threads I'm following. If there were new posts, it would pop on on that main User CP screen and have the thread name and a link to it that you can click to go to the thread.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:22 AM   #5
Jaro

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
After you click User CP at the top left corner within the orange bar, you will see "New Subscribed Threads in a blue box near the center of the screen. Mine has a (0) next to it because there are no new comments on the threads I'm following. If there were new posts, it would pop on on that main User CP screen and have the thread name and a link to it that you can click to go to the thread.
Aha! Clear now. Thank you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys