Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-08-2015, 08:42 PM   #1
Estroup
Baby Member

Default Darepoly

Hi there,

for Darepoly search some friends and sit together. It's an alternative Way to play Monopoly. If you have some friends that can not join you, maybe try it with Tabletop Simulator on Steam.

So first get out your Monopoly game.
The start money for every player is 745$.

Everyone should write some Dare Cards. These are normal dares and can - but not have to - have the following structure: "Do ... in ... minutes, if you fail get into prison, else get ...$ from the bank", "Do ... for the player right/left/behind/in front (behind or in front of the game figure) to you. Get ... $ from him" or "Let all players / the player (see above) to you. Get ...$ from them/ pay ...$ to them" etc.
You can categorize these in 3 difficulty levels: easy - medium - hard. Then play first the easy until these are empty and then continue with the medium until they are all played and then continue with the hard ones. (Maybe only have the hard ones stuff with sexual/naked things).

Every should write some "Punishment Cards", which are basically punishments someone has to do / let someone do that on him if he gets into the prison.

If someone has no money at all (and no more clothing), he has to pick up a "Insolvency card". Everyone should write one, but only one at the beginning of the game. This should be a hard punishment.

There are the normal Monopoly rules except:
1. If you land on an Event-Field, go over or step on "Start", land on the Community Chest, Community card field, an tax field or if you get in the prison as a guest take a "Dare Card"
1. b) Maybe you want to extend that and have also a Dare Card at every Street Sell/ Street Upgrade/ Street Visit.
2. If someone gets over "Start" he gets 100$, if he steps on it he gets 200$
3. If someone likes not to buy a Street when he steps on it, everyone can auction on it.
4. To build a house/hotel the owner has to stand on the street, but he must not own all the streets with the same color.
5. If someone has to go into prison, he has to pick up a Punishment card.
6. Deals between players are totally allowed.
7. If someone has no more money (and nobody wants to lend him some), he has to sell his clothes to pay for his debt. He can sell clothes at every time of the game when he is on the row.
8. Everyone is able to buy clothing from the bank when he is on the row and something is in the bank account. So you can buy your stuff back when you have the money for it back or you can buy stuff from another player to prevent that he get his stuff back. It is also ok to take on clothes from the bank, that you don't own (f.e. you sold your sock and somebody takes it from the bank before you are able to rebuy it, and someone has to sell his socks, too you are able to buy his socks from the bank and take them on.)
9. If someone has no money and no more clothes he has to play a "Insolvency card". After that he is not allowed to play as an active (he has a figure on the map) nor as an passive player (if he is dared as "your player to the right" or similar) and he has to remain the rest of the game naked.

The bank BUYS (You sell it) clothing for the following price:

T-Shirt (only one is allowed no pullover or similar above) 200$
Trousers (only one is allowed nothing above) 200$
Sock (only one allowed on each foot - single sell price) 50$
Underpants (men) 500$
Underpants (women) 250$
Bra (women) 250$

The bank SELLS (You buy it) clothing in its inventory for the following price:

T-Shirts 300$ each
Trousers 300$ each
Sock 100$ each
Underpants (men) 750$
Underpants (women) 450$
Bra (women) 300$

I think that's it. If i forgot something or if you have any question, i post it in this thread.
So, have fun and don't forget to play safe and do no things that you are not ok with.

If that 's too easy for you check out the Sex Monopoly (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=229697)

Last edited by Estroup; 08-08-2015 at 08:44 PM.
Estroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 08:44 PM   #2
Doctor...

Great idea! Except there's one problem...I don't have any friends...I have one friend that I'm close with.

Member of the NTA!
Male Farm Breed: Stud
PM dares moved here

LIMIT/LIKES moved here

Want to be part of the creation of getDare's biggest Dice Dare?

If you pm me, I can be your little, kitten, slut, etc for at least a week (if you want me too).

RAINBOW
Doctor... is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, game, group, monopoly