Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 08-15-2015, 09:20 AM   #1
GEB

Default Butt plug slips out

Does anyone else have the same problem, I mean the butt plug that keeps slipping out of me? I was wondering what causes the problem, is it the shape of a butt plug, material, my muscles, or maybe something totally different? If you have any thoughts/advices, please share

Likes: edging, guided masturbation, orgasms, teasing, light bondage, anal, dice dares
Limits: humiliation, pain, ass to mouth, diapers, public, body fluids, audios/pictures/videos/phone calls
Toys: 2 dildos, 2 vibrators, homemade nipple clamps, butt plug
GEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:44 AM   #2
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

This is a common issue. Some plugs have a narrowed neck at the bottom so the anus can clamp down around it, but still, with enough pressure you can usually squeeze it out. I have a butt plug harness, which is for serious BDSM players and isn't cheap, but it has a strap that goes between the cheeks and keeps the plug in.

You can make your own with rope or a few pair of tights tied together end-to-end. Loop the rope around your waist and tie a square knot in the front, below the bellybutton, then pass the two lengths downward between your legs. The rope can go on the sides of the lips, or between the lips; pull the ropes back and up between your cheeks and up to the part that's looped around your waists. Tie them in place. It is difficult to describe but once you try this you'll know what you need to do.

You can also just cinch a regular belt from your clothes around your waist, and tie a rope or stockings down the front and up the back.

I'm thinking of offering a dare to see which one of us can hold a plug in the longest but how would be monitor that, LOL...

yours,
DJ
DJ-playmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:56 AM   #3
Happy Me

My bestie justJane (on getDare) has this problem too. She has tried a few different kinds of plugs, and I think has found some that work better and don't slip out as much. I think the nJoy metal plug is one of the ones that stays in?
nJoy:

I have this problem with my glass plug if I use too much lube. My glass plug has a much larger base (it doesnt taper down to really small) so I think that might be part of the reason.
My glass butt plug:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5236.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	5249  
Old 08-15-2015, 09:57 AM   #4
GEB

Thanks for replying so fast, DJ-playmate!

It's a bit difficult to me to imagine the thing you described, do you maybe have a picture or something? That sounds like a thing I could actually try.

Haha, I'm always up for a good dare, however I'm not very experienced with butt plugs yet, so I'll probably lose

Happy Me - oh, how I wish I could be the owner of the nJoy butt plug! I think it's a bit too expensive to me at the moment lol. I don't really use that much lube with my current butt plug to be honest, so I don't know what's wrong with it. I was thinking about getting one of these butt plugs with jewels, they seem like they would fit inside a bit better, however I might be wrong. Also, there's a thing with me and butt plugs, that I'm kinda afraid it's gonna disappear inside of me A bit irrational (or maybe not), but I can't help it, it's how my brain works.

Likes: edging, guided masturbation, orgasms, teasing, light bondage, anal, dice dares
Limits: humiliation, pain, ass to mouth, diapers, public, body fluids, audios/pictures/videos/phone calls

Last edited by GEB; 08-15-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:05 AM   #5
Happy Me

We have to be careful about posting pictures here, because they are not really allowed (no nudity etc.), but you can google crotch rope to find something similar. I have used a crotch rope before tied to the base of the butt plug and that held it in, the problem for me is that the rope starts to hurt after several hours so it is not a good long term solution.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:10 AM   #6
GEB

Well, I thought maybe someone could post a link to the picture, or just send it to me privately. I guess I'm gonna google it up myself then Yeah, I think it can get a bit uncomfortable after a while, however I'm gonna check it out and maybe try myself.

Old 08-15-2015, 11:18 AM   #7
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEB View Post
Well, I thought maybe someone could post a link to the picture, or just send it to me privately. I guess I'm gonna google it up myself then Yeah, I think it can get a bit uncomfortable after a while, however I'm gonna check it out and maybe try myself.
LOL, the dare was going to be how long we could each keep in our plugs without them popping out, with some kind of punishment for the loser.

If you search "crotch rope" you should find lots of pics, some more elaborate than others. If you make one out of stockings, there is some flex in the material and it doesn't hurt as much over time.

I am still building my profile and posting pics. I will be posting a pic of my plugs and the harness soon.

The way I see it, there are 3 options to solve this problem:

1) Use a harness or crotch rope, as discussed.

2) Buy a plug with a very slim base. There are many choices on the net if you search for places to buy plugs, not all are expensive.

3) Get a plug or dildo that fastens to a base, like a chair, with a suction cup or similar method. Sit on it. I realize you probably won't do this, but I offer all options no matter how unlikely.

Let me know what you think. Still wiling to discuss a dare/challenge.

DJ
Old 08-15-2015, 11:57 AM   #8
GEB

Quote:
LOL, the dare was going to be how long we could each keep in our plugs without them popping out, with some kind of punishment for the loser.
Depends what I'd be doing while having the butt plug in haha

I already checked out both (crotch rope and butt plug harness). I have a feeling crotch rope wouldn't really help to keep the butt plug in place though.

Well, one of my dildos has a suction cup, but I'd prefer not to be attached to the chair for couple hours lol I'm thinking about getting a new butt plug, any recommendations other than nJoy one?

Old 08-15-2015, 11:59 AM   #9
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Depends what I'd be doing while having the butt plug in haha

Well, one of my dildos has a suction cup, but I'd prefer not to be attached to the chair for couple hours lol I'm thinking about getting a new butt plug, any recommendations other than nJoy one?
Two of mine need help to keep them in; the other one is so small that you barely know it's in there.

Extreme restraints has a wide selection; look for ones with a narrow neck and a wide base, to allay your fears of it getting lost inside you.
Old 08-15-2015, 12:09 PM   #10
GEB

Hmm, maybe something like that will work? https://www.randyfox.com.au/media/ca..._-_copy_2_.jpg

Damn, but I always wanted one of these! http://www.dhresource.com/albu_29938...-butt-plug.jpg

Old 08-15-2015, 12:12 PM   #11
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hmm, maybe something like that will work? https://www.randyfox.com.au/media/ca..._-_copy_2_.jpg

Damn, but I always wanted one of these! http://www.dhresource.com/albu_29938...-butt-plug.jpg

LOL, I have the first one. They come in different sizes and stay in pretty well.

Yes, those princess plugs are amazing.
Old 08-15-2015, 02:16 PM   #12
Happy Me

I have the first one too!! It never even slipped, but it did hold onto smells pretty badly. It was super comfortable too though.
Old 08-15-2015, 03:37 PM   #13
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
I have the first one too!! It never even slipped, but it did hold onto smells pretty badly. It was super comfortable too though.
I always, umm, clean out before I do anal play, especially since there is usually someone watching on cam. I also buy toys made of material that can be sterilized. I've never had a problem.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:46 AM   #14
GEB

So the first one seems like the one that could work, but I'd also like to try the one with a jewel. Hmm, maybe I should just get both! Thanks for your advices!

As for smell, I believe silicone toys can be boiled, which is a good way to get rid of the smell.

Old 08-16-2015, 01:20 PM   #15
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
So the first one seems like the one that could work, but I'd also like to try the one with a jewel. Hmm, maybe I should just get both! Thanks for your advices!

As for smell, I believe silicone toys can be boiled, which is a good way to get rid of the smell.
I played with a couple in real life where the wife had a princess plug. She loved it. Being metal, it's also very easy to clean.

I still recommend doing some cleaning out before anal insertion, as well as using a proper lube. The lube protects the material a little bit by providing a barrier. Cleaning with soap and hot water immediately after play is essential.

In my short time here, I've read a number of things that people do that make me say "whattttt." I love kinky play but I always put my health and safety first. People are playing Russian roulette with their health and it's not worth it just to do some extreme dares.

Advertisements
Kink Talk