Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-19-2013, 06:45 AM   #1
tomturk18

Default Emma -- Perfection Next Door

I'm going to give this a go -- please let me know what you think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

From the moment Emma Rydell stepped out of the Uhaul, she stuck in my mind like a pin in a voodoo doll. The image of her perfect thirteen-year-old body tortured me.

She moved in, with her mom, to the big colonial next door after her dad ran away with his personal assistant. Mrs. Rydell wanted to get Emma as far away as she could from her devil of an ex, and our tiny suburban neighborhood surrounded by farmland provided her the perfect retreat. Unfortunately for her, the move pulled her away from her friends.

As soon as I saw them pull the moving truck in, I ran over to offer to help -- even before I caught sight of Emma. I was just being a good neighbor. Besides, I had to show my parents I was more than just a low GPA fifteen-year-old loner.

I had no problem introducing myself to Mrs. Rydell, but when I caught site of Emma I stopped breathing. Every part of her early pubescent body drew me in.

Straight dark-brown hair hung from her perfectly-proportioned face that a few scattered freckles decorated like sequins on a wedding dress. Smooth, perfect legs supported her thin frame, and her rounded bottom barely jutted out from her backside. What appeared to be an overly-padded bra supported the most likely undersized breasts that I longed to see.

"I'm Emma," she said with a child-like voice from behind a smile that radiated like the sun.

"I'm, uh, Jake," I eventually stammered while I rocked back and forth on my feet. She giggled, and I'm sure my face reflected my embarrassment.

"Can I help?" I asked. Unsurprisingly, her mom took me up on my offer.

After a couple hours of grunt work forced sweat out of each one of my teenage pores, Emma asked me to help her carry her dresser drawers. I couldn't turn her down, so, one my one, I carried them to her room.

Although she packed her closeted-clothes, she left the drawers full. I loved seeing her tight little shorts and her hot pink tops, but it wasn't until I picked up her underwear drawer that I really became turned on. I looked at her to make sure she was okay with me seeing this stuff, but she just smiled at me and nodded.

I couldn't tell if she was naive or taunting, but I didn't care. I tripped a couple times on the way up the stairs into her room because I couldn't stop staring at her most intimate clothes. Tiny hot pink and black panties filled one side, while padded size 32A bras, as well as more than a few training bras, filled the other. I felt like I was in heaven.

Emma sat down on her mattress, which was still lying on the floor, and stared at me while I slid the drawer into her dresser. I turned toward her and she grinned. "Thanks."

"Jake, your mother's here!" Mrs. Rydell called from the foyer. I smiled back at Emma and headed down the steps.

"We need to get going if you want me to help you pick out your new jeans," mom said. I hoped Emma didn't hear, but she was standing at the top of the stairs, watching me and giggling. "Nice meeting you, Danielle," mom said.

Mrs. Rydell thanked me, and I followed my mom out the door. Emma leaned her arm on the railing as she watched me go.

After we got in the car, mom turned to me. "I hope you don't mind, Jake, but I invided Danielle and Emma over for dinner." As I'm sure you can imagine, I didn't mind one bit.

Last edited by tomturk18; 08-19-2013 at 11:23 AM.
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #2
tomturk18

Part 2

After we returned from our shopping trip, mom started to chop up some veggies to dip and dad fired up the grill.

Neither wanted my help, so I headed up to my room to throw on my coolest-looking cargo shorts and a loose-fitting tee which I hoped would hide my miniscule muscles. Before I put on my new clothes, though, and after I slipped off my old athletic shorts and torn top, I heard splashing through my window. I turned the wand on my blinds and peered out. What I saw made my hand reach toward my boxers.

In the pool next door, Emma was gliding through the shimmering blue water like a mermaid. Wearing a small yellow bikini that was a little too big in both the bottom and the top -- I was right about her bra accentuating what wasn’t there -- she owned that water. As she rotated onto her back and slowly back-stroked across the surface, her legs kicked gracefully and kept her moving. The dark green ankle bracelet contrasted sharply against her light but not pale complexion.

I couldn’t help rubbing the front of my boxers as I beheld her beauty. And I couldn’t help but wonder about her sexual experiences. Had she ever seen a boy’s penis? Had she ever gone on a date? Had she ever even kissed a guy?

My mind wandered as I took in every inch of this girl. I couldn’t even stop staring at the cute little belly button in the middle of her totally flat tummy. My little dick didn’t even need my hand to swell.

“Jake, can you come down here?” mom suddenly yelled from downstairs. I quickly pulled my hand off my shaft and threw on my clothes, hoping that the blood would flow away from my dick. Thank God I wasn’t poking the front of my shorts by the time I got to the kitchen.

“Can you set the table?” she asked. I neatly set the plates and utensils out, and then ran back to my room to look out the window. Unfortunately, the pool was empty.

I fell back on my bed, the images of Emma cycling through my mind like the best slide show ever.

I sat up with a start when the doorbell rang. Again, I prayed the blood dispersed before I headed downstairs. I stopped by the mirror to check my hair, and then walked down the steps. By the time I got there, Emma and her mom were already in the kitchen. I didn’t realize until then that, even though I wasn’t exactly a giant, Emma was about a head shorter than me.

“Oh, hi there, Jake,” Mrs. Rydell said when she saw me. “Thanks again for all your help this morning!”

“No problem,” I said, picturing the contents of Emma’s underwear drawer as well as her sensual position on her bed.

“Hey, why don’t you show Emma around,” mom suggested. I tried unsuccessfully to hide my smile. I was going to hang out with a gorgeous girl in a much too tight top and short shorts.

She had already seen the first floor, so I took her out onto the deck to show her our yard. After humoring my dad for a minute by the grill, she asked if I could show her the upstairs. Who was I to say no?

She followed me through the house and up the staircase. After I showed her my parents’ room and the guest room -- both which seemed to bore her -- she asked to see my bedroom. I hate to admit it, but Emma was the first girl ever to enter my room.

Right away, she plopped her little butt on my comforter. The mattress barely moved. “So, Jake, I’ve never had a boy as a friend before.” I found out later she’d attended all girls schools ever since kindergarten. “I was hoping you could teach me some things.”

“What do you mean?”

A devious grin spread across her face. “You might want to close the door.” I obeyed, of course.

“I was thinking about playing my version of truth or dare.”

“What do you mean, your version?”

“It’s pretty simple, really. We’ll take turns asking each other questions or daring each other to do stuff. That’s it.”

“Sounds like normal truth or dare to me,” I said, not sure what make her version so special.

“The difference is that you have to answer the question or do the dare -- no opting out.” I wasn’t sure if I was okay with her plan, but what the heck could I do? Freaking Aphrodite was sitting on my bed and I wasn’t going to mess that up.

“Who starts?” I asked.

“Me!” she said, patting her slight chest. I didn’t realize until that moment that her breasts seemed much smaller than earlier. Maybe she had thrown on one of the training bras instead of that padded number she wore in the morning. Regardless, they made me melt.

“Well, for starters, tell me about your dating history.” That was a tough one -- particularly since I’d never had a girlfriend. But the question was nothing compared to what she would ask me later.

Last edited by tomturk18; 08-19-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:59 AM   #3
tomturk18

Part 3

When I answered Emma’s question by telling her that I’d never had a girlfriend, she didn’t make fun of me or even laugh. Instead, she invited me to sit next to her. “Don’t worry, Jake, I’ve never had a boyfriend, either.”

“Really?” I blurted. How could a beauty like Emma go a few days without a girlfriend, let alone her whole life.

“The whole all-girl school thing didn’t exactly help.” Aah, right. That made more sense.

“So you haven’t kissed a guy or anything?” I asked.

She shook her head. “By the way, that’s your first question. My turn!”

“Darn!” I said as she leaned toward me and grinned. She put her hand on my thigh, and felt like lightning just struck -- in a good way.

Her grin started to grow a little wider. “Since you seemed to enjoy going through my underwear drawer so much, I want a peek at yours.”

I figured her dare wasn’t too hard, so I pointed her in the direction of the drawer holding my boxers. As she rummaged through them, she pointed out the ones she liked -- “navy with black stripes suits you well” -- to the ones she didn’t really care for. After she pulled out the last pair, though, she found something I had completely forgotten about. “Why do you have massage oil in here?”

“Uh, um, uh,” I muttered. I couldn’t tell her the truth.

“Wait a second,” she said. “Do you use this to --” she pointed to my crotch. She made a rubbing motion with her hand. I nodded, unable to hide the truth. I didn’t masturbate all the time, but I must say it was something that wasn’t exactly unfamiliar. She giggled. Thankfully, my dick wasn’t hard when she pointed at it. The embarrassment must have been holding it at bay.

“Now I get to go,” I said, hoping to get the focus off me. “Have you ever rubbed yourself down there?” I asked, pointing to the middle of her frayed shorts.

“How would I?” she asked, seriously.

She really was inexperienced! But since I didn’t have any practice myself, I couldn’t help her. “I’m not really sure; I’ve just heard that some girls do it.”

“Wow!” was all she said. She sat herself back down and looked directly into my eyes. Her blue eyes reminded me of the Caribbean Sea. “Hey, what’s your favorite part of my body?”

She giggled like a little girl as I looked her up and down. “All of you.” I smiled. “Every single part of your body is perfect.”

“Aw, that’s so sweet!” she squealed. She hugged herself.

Now I was ready to get a little bolder, what with the underwear talk and all that. “I hope you don’t mind me asking this, but I saw all sorts of different bras in your drawer. What’s your actual bra size?”

When her face turned tomato-red, I immediately regretted the question. “Oh, I’m sorry, Emma. Just forget I asked it.”

“Oh, no, Jake,” she said, looking right at me. “I made the rules, remember, and I’m not going to break them. It’s just that --” she stopped and looked down. I ran my fingers through her shimmering hair and she let her head fall against my shoulder. “It’s just that they’re tiny compared to everyone else my age. I mean, you can’t imagine the laughs I hear when we change for gym.” I rubbed her back for a few seconds.

Then I said, “Look at me.” She leaned back a little and I saw the little tears trickling down her cheeks. I glanced down at her chest, then back up. “They look perfect to me.”

I took a chance and lightly brushed my left hand against her breast. She smiled and took my hand in hers. “They’re about a 32AA. I have a few 32A bras, but they’re really too big. I just wear them sometimes to make my boobs seem a little bigger.”

“Now it’s your turn -- feel free to pay me back.”

“Don’t worry, I will.” She poked me in the side and I laughed.

“You won’t be laughing for much longer, buddy,” she said and I grew serious in a hurry. “You asked me a size question, so I’m going to ask you one back.” I knew what was coming, and I didn’t like it. “How big is your -- you know -- your penis?”

I should have expected that question when I asked her bra size, but I was too focused on her chest. But good lord, I didn’t want to get into the size of my most private possession. Regardless, she certainly opened up to me, so I couldn’t turn my back on her. “Do you mean when it’s flaccid or when it’s erect?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, do you want to know how long my dick is when it’s soft or when it’s hard?”

She looked at me like a little puppy still learning her way. “I knew they got harder, but I didn’t realize they got longer.” I nodded. Even though it was kind of funny, I wasn’t about to laugh at her. “Can you tell me both?”

After all we’d talked about already, I figured it couldn’t really hurt. “Mine’s kind of on the small side. It’s only about four and a half inches long when it’s hard, but it’s just under three inches when it’s soft.”

“Oh, man, that’s huge! I had no idea they were that big!” I wasn’t going to put up much of an argument since I’d apparently impressed her.

“Dinner’s ready, kids!” dad shouted suddenly. We both hopped off the bed then, just before I opened the door, Emma gave me a little peck on the cheek.

I didn’t know it at the time, but I would impress her a heck of a lot more before the night was over.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #4
littlegrey

Amazing so far!! Can't wait to read more!!!

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

really enjoyed this first part of the story, i hope you continue soon..

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #6
deltavoyager

It's good so far! Can't wait to read more!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #7
MasterDbaum

Ae you actually 15?

Dislikes A lot of pain

Limits: cam, blood, family, illegal

Toys: CB6000, wrestling head gear, ring gag, clover clamps, bed restraint, hand cuffs, butt plug, wrestling singlet, dog bark collar, chains, househeld items
MasterDbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:43 AM   #8
tomturk18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDbaum View Post
Ae you actually 15?
No, I am not 15. Why do you ask?
Old 08-20-2013, 08:09 AM   #9
tomturk18

Part 4

After chowing down on some burgers and dogs -- and listening to dad drone on about the quality of our school -- mom pulled out a bottle of wine and three tall glasses.

“Is it okay if Jake and I hang out in his room some more?” Emma asked innocently. I did my best to hide my smile.

All three parents gave us the okay and we jogged back up, eager to finish what we had started.

“I think it’s your turn,” suggested Emma as soon as she plopped herself down on the bed. I nodded. I’d been thinking about this dare ever since we stopped playing, and I could barely eat dinner because of it.

I took a deep breath. “Can you show me your bra?” I trembled as I waited for her answer.

Surprisingly, she slid her hands toward the bottom of her tight, hot-pink tee, and I started to tremble even more. Blood rushed below my waist as she tugged her shirt up and I stared -- first at her smooth tummy, then at the bottom of her petite ribcage, and finally to her thin, white, wireless training bra. Beneath the bra, I could tell her breasts arched outward, but not quite enough to fill the fabric. I thought I could make out one tiny nipple poking out from the right one.

I wanted, more than anything, to reach out and touch her, but before I had the chance, she pulled her top back down. “What did you think?”

“I think that you’re like an angel,” I said truthfully. Her cheeks turned a delicious pink. “Your go.”

She scooted close to me. “Do you mind if I kiss you?” I shook my head. She leaned in toward me, her soft, thin lips getting ever closer to mine. She closed her eyes as I put my hand around her back.

As our lips touched, a terrific tingling sensation spread throughout my body. Other than during one pathetic game of spin the bottle a year ago, I had never kissed a girl. Boy was it incredible!

I tasted her cherry lip-gloss while our lips fit together like puzzle pieces. In her innocence, she kept her mouth closed -- she probably didn’t know there was any other way.

After a couple of heavenly minutes, we finally pulled our lips apart. She smiled, knowingly.

Since she was obviously interested in me, I needed to ask another question to find out exactly what she thought. “Do you think I’m good-looking?”

She faced directly toward me and put her hand on my knee, then ruffled my hair with the other. “Jake, you’re the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen.” Even though I knew my face reflected my embarrassment, I was thrilled to hear her confirm my suspicions. I wasn’t sure why exactly she was drawn to me, but I wasn’t going to argue.

“Speaking of your body, Jake, why don’t you show me a little more of it?”

“What exactly do you have in mind?” I asked, not quite ready to take this too far.

She stroked the front of my shirt with her fingers. “How about if you take this off?”

I wasn’t thrilled to show her my flat chest and less than sculpted abs, but removing my shirt certainly wasn’t as tough as the last dare I gave her. I started to pull it upward, but she yanked my hands away. I started to protest, but she held her finger up to her mouth.

She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to pull it up, first revealing my non-descript midsection. I raised my arms until she got it all the way off.

Once I was totally exposed, she put her hands on my shoulders. I wasn’t going to protest a girl actually touching me. She then ran her soft palms down across my chest -- stopping briefly to finger my soft nipples. Her hands kept traveling down until they got to the top of my shorts, where she briefly tugged at them, then traveled up my sides and into my armpits. She raised my arms and studied the sparse hair that had recently grown under my arms.

“You’re perfect, too,” she said, her smile revealing her shiny, white teeth.

I was just about to give her another dare when my dad called up from the living room below. “Jake, Danielle just got a call from her sister. Apparently, she’s got a flat tire on the other side of town. You’re mom and I offered to drive Danielle over to help -- me for manpower and your mom for moral support. Will you kids be okay by yourselves for a couple of hours?”

“Sure, dad,” I yelled back. It wasn’t unusual for my parents to leave me home alone, but alone with a girl was another story entirely. What could happen between a fifteen-year-old boy and a girl two years younger? I guess what they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #10
tomturk18

By the way, as you read through the story can you let me know if it turns you on? Does it give you a hard-on, get you wet, or make you want to masturbate?

I'm trying to get a read on its realism and effectiveness.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #11
tomturk18

Part 5

A mile-wide smile exploded across Emma’s face after my dad told us they were leaving. But just to be safe, I waited until I heard the front door slam shut and the car drive away before I gave Emma her next dare.

“Emma, I dare you to show me your panties”

She giggled when I said panties. “I usually just call them my underwear.”

I couldn’t wait to see the outline of her most private parts through her panties. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize until too late that I didn’t specify which part of her panties she needed to show.

Emma pushed the shiny silver button through her pants loop, then turned away from me as she started to unzip her shorts. She pulled them down to reveal white panties dotted with tiny pink hearts. Her underwear clung tightly to her smooth, round bottom, which she shoved toward me and shook, giggling the whole time. My god, did I want to see what was underneath.

She didn’t leave her butt out for nearly enough time, though, before jerking her pants back up. “Your butt is so hot!” I exclaimed before I could think about what I was saying. She didn’t seem to care, though, as she walked over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips -- no dare necessary.

“My turn again,” she said, nearly hopping off the bed as she stared at my still bare torso. I wasn’t anxious to put my shirt back on once Emma seemed so thrilled with my appearance. She ran her finger down the center of my chest and right onto the top of my shorts. “I dare you to show me what’s under there.”

As I’m sure you already realize, no girl had ever seen my package before. And, as of that morning, I had doubts any girl ever would. But once the dares started getting more and more serious, I thought they might eventually lead to this.

“By the way, I want to see it both ways!”

“Huh?” was all I could manage. I didn’t have a clue what she was talking about.

“You know, soft and hard.”

I was feeling so nervous that my erection had faded away. Still, she was asking for an awful lot. Then it hit me! The perfect way to share my embarrassment and give her what she asked for. “Do you mind helping me out?”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Well, it’s pretty soft right now.” I touched my zipper. “But do you know what makes it get hard?”

She bit her lower lip and gave me a sideways glance. “Um, not really.”

“Well, two things make it get really hard -- feeling turned-on and touching it.”

Before I had a chance to finish my thought, Emma blurted, “I want to touch it!” The night just kept getting better and better.

I had to push my luck just a little bit more, though. “And do you know what would get me really turned on?” I asked. She shook her head. “I would get really turned on if you took off your shirt -- just like me -- as well as your training bra.”

She crinkled her eyebrows for a few seconds and glanced away. Then, without any further questions, she said, “I’ll do it!”

She started to pull her shirt up again, but regretfully I had to stop her. “Don’t you want to see it soft, first?”

“Oh, yeah,” she muttered. “Sorry, I forgot.”

I smiled as though I just won the lottery. Winning millions, though, would be nothing compared to what I was about to experience.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #12
Captain wil

Good story. Post more soon!
Captain wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #13
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomturk18 View Post
By the way, as you read through the story can you let me know if it turns you on? Does it give you a hard-on, get you wet, or make you want to masturbate?

I'm trying to get a read on its realism and effectiveness.
I like this story. there's a mix of sexual tension and teenage innocence. it definitely gets me hard. I've been reading at work, so I haven't been able to masturbate to it. but it's worthy of a good jerk...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #14
MasterDbaum

Grrrrrr, I want more :P And, yeah, it's sooo real. I honestly got worried cause I thought you were 15 :P

Dislikes A lot of pain

Limits: cam, blood, family, illegal

Toys: CB6000, wrestling head gear, ring gag, clover clamps, bed restraint, hand cuffs, butt plug, wrestling singlet, dog bark collar, chains, househeld items
MasterDbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:45 AM   #15
tomturk18

Part 6

I had just unbuttoned my shorts when Emma held her hand up. “Are you sure you’re okay with this?” she asked sweetly.

I nodded. “I want you to see me -- all of me.” And I really did. For the first time in my life, I truly felt comfortable around a girl, like she had been my best friend forever.

I hopped off the bed and unzipped slowly. “Jake, do you mind if I do the rest?” I shook my head.

She crawled off the bed and knelt on the floor in front of me. She glanced up and smiled, then focused on the job at hand.

First, she grabbed onto the bottom of my shorts and tugged. But when they wouldn’t come straight down, she stuck her little fingers into my belt loops and pulled out and down to get my shorts past my hips. When she got them to the ground, I stepped out of the legs and she chucked them on the floor behind her. “That’s better,” she said with a wink.

“By the way, I love your boxers.” They matched the navy ones she found in my drawer earlier. “It’s just too bad they’ve gotta go.” Before I had the chance to digest what she was doing, she yanked them down with one swift motion. As soon as she got them all the way down, she sat back, her legs folded beneath her, and stared.

I felt like I was going to die when she said, seriously, “You’re right, your p-penis is kinda small.” When I started to cover up with my hands, she slapped them away. “I’m just kidding.” She giggled. “I actually like it very much.” She cocked her head and looked at it from different angles.

“I can’t believe you have this much hair,” she said, running her fingers through the small tuft of pubic hair above my dick. “I barely have any down by my, you know.” She pointed toward her crotch.

“And the skin on your p-penis is so wrinkled. It’s like old man’s skin.” She giggled again. “Is that normal?”

I laughed. Seeing how relaxed she was around my completely naked body relieved all my tension. “Yeah, every boy looks like that. When it gets hard, the skin stretches out and looks smooth.”

“I can’t wait for that!”

She bent down a little and touched the bottom of my sack. “Are these, like, your balls?”

“Yep.”

“They’re cute little things, aren’t they?” she supported them with her hand, and then gently felt them between her fingertips. “I saw my little cousin’s stuff before, but that was, like, eight years ago. His penis was way smaller than yours, and I don’t even remember seeing his balls.”

Between all Emma’s talking and touching, my penis did start to swell a little, but it was still nowhere near erect.

All of a sudden, the urge to pee hit me like an anvil. It had been building a little since dinner, but I couldn’t hold it any longer. “Do you mind if I run to the bathroom before we continue?”

She shook her head. But when I started to pull my boxers up, she wagged her finger at me and put her smooth, bare foot on them. “They’re staying here.”

As I turned and headed toward the bathroom, I can’t say that the thought of masturbating while I was there didn’t cross my mind. But she stopped it before I had a chance to get going. “Wow, your butt is so cute!” Emma exclaimed. I looked back, and she was walking right behind me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I asked, still walking.

“To watch you pee, of course,” she said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Um, okay.” I walked into the hall bathroom, and she followed, sitting on the tub next to me.

I grabbed my dick and aimed it into the toilet. “Let me do that for you,” she said. And before I could argue, she was standing next to me, holding my little guy between her thumb and index finger. I tried to pee, but I just couldn’t stop staring at her petite little fingers holding onto my penis. How could I calm down enough to pee?

Knowing what I was thinking, she said, “It’s okay, Jake. Just relax.”

Amazingly, her words calmed me down, and before long a steady stream was emptying into the toilet. As soon as I stopped, she let go. “You need to shake it to make sure all the pee’s out,” I explained. She took hold of it again and started to gently move it up and down. “A little harder, Emma.”

She jerked it up and down like it was a saltshaker or something, and I cringed. “Oh, sorry,” she said as she dropped it.

“It’s okay.” I put my hand on her shoulder, and she fell into my naked body. “Let’s go back into my room.” And after washing up, that’s exactly what we did.

Once we got back, we sat down on the bed, our sides touching lightly. “I guess now you want to see what my penis looks like when it’s hard,” I said. She nodded, and then started to tug lightly on the bottom of her shirt. I couldn’t wait for my dreams to continue coming true.
The following user says Thank You to tomturk18 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk