Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-19-2017, 08:45 AM   #1
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default The 5 truths of Christmas

1. Are you excited about Christmas, if so what excites you? If not, when was the last time you were genuinely excited about Christmas?
  2. What is the best Christmas present you have ever received? Have you ever received a kink related present, if so how did it make you feel?
  3. Money, privacy and all other sensible concerns out of the window what would be your dream kink related Christmas present?
  4. Have you, or would you want to, do anything Christmas related kink-wise? For example a Christmas dare, denial period ending around Christmas or kink present giving to subs/doms?
  5. What is your favourite Christmas related dare you've done, given or seen?
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 08:59 AM   #2
Hammarling

1. Are you excited about Christmas, if so what excites you? If not, when was the last time you were genuinely excited about Christmas?
    Always! Presents, food, family... what's not to love!
  2. What is the best Christmas present you have ever received? Have you ever received a kink related present, if so how did it make you feel?
    No idea what the best ever would be. I was probably super hyped to get my first real bicycle as a kid.
    Never recieved a kink related present at christmas, just a 'spin-the-shot' game which was adult but not kinky.
  3. Money, privacy and all other sensible concerns out of the window what would be your dream kink related Christmas present?
    To have my sub locked away in a wrapped cage with tons of new toys!
  4. Have you, or would you want to, do anything Christmas related kink-wise? For example a Christmas dare, denial period ending around Christmas or kink present giving to subs/doms?
    Kink presents yes, actually seems fairly sensible to do (just not around family). Could think of good uses for tinsel and wrapping paper as well
    Skimpy santa-outfit plus baubles hooked on nipple piercings. Festive and sexy!

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 10:47 AM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
    I am very excited for Christmas. I usually get excited for Christmas anyways, but this year especially so. I think this year it is more about having a week off with my husband and just spending the time doing sexy things, and little things, and relaxing. This will also be my first Christmas Eve where I get to be little and enjoy Christmas a little.
    Two years ago I got engaged on Christmas Day. That was the best Christmas present I ever received. I have received many kink related gifts for Christmas, and they always make me super happy and excited. I love toys.
    A fucking machine!!!!
    Three years ago, I did a Christmas themed dare with my sub and Asslvr on Christmas Day. It was so much fun. Two years ago,
    I did a 12 days of Christmas thing which was a lot of fun. Last year I was too stressed to do anything too kinky. This year we are going to have lots of sexy times over Christmas, plus more than half the gifts under our tree are kink related this year. I may also participate in the Dare of the Month.

This is the dare I mentioned above: Christmas Boxes - Given to Asslvr and Colosubguy Click their names to read their reports of the dare.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:40 PM   #4
Perthro

[*]Are you excited about Christmas, if so what excites you? If not, when was the last time you were genuinely excited about Christmas?
I'm super excited, I love my family and waking up Christmas day excites me still even though I'm 18 now. [*]What is the best Christmas present you have ever received? Have you ever received a kink related present, if so how did it make you feel?
Last year I got a ukulele and bass guitar and that alone was enough to fill me with glee! I have not revived a kink present but I would love to![*]Money, privacy and all other sensible concerns out of the window what would be your dream kink related Christmas present?
Scarlett Johansson being hired as a keyholder mistress just to tease and deny me for the whole year[*]Have you, or would you want to, do anything Christmas related kink-wise? For example a Christmas dare, denial period ending around Christmas or kink present giving to subs/doms?
I would love to do a Christmas kink party![*]What is your favourite Christmas related dare you've done, given or seen?
I've only been given one and it was when I was playing with some URL friends, they dared me to strip and lick a freezing cold pole wearing input a Christmas hat, when my tongue got stuck they poured water on me and pushed me up against the pole and just let cars pass by. It really turned me on
Limits: Severe pain, permanent, full public, social suicide, illegal, pics with face

I am challenging myself with a lot of rules, here is the list.
Please give me more rules via this thread. It's open until at least March 1st
Perthro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 11:46 PM   #5
barcoded

Are you excited about Christmas, if so what excites you? If not, when was the last time you were genuinely excited about Christmas?
I am because I have 2 weeks off on Christmas and I am going to spend time with people I like.
What is the best Christmas present you have ever received? Have you ever received a kink related present, if so how did it make you feel?
My dog. And I receive kinky gifts a lot. I want to try them out asap, so I guess I'm feeling curious.
Money, privacy and all other sensible concerns out of the window what would be your dream kink related Christmas present?
I currently can't think of any clothing or toy so a sex slave that also is good at photography?
Have you, or would you want to, do anything Christmas related kink-wise? For example a Christmas dare, denial period ending around Christmas or kink present giving to subs/doms?
besides the dare below, I do like to take seasonal pictures x)
[What is your favourite Christmas related dare you've done, given or seen?
I have been walking kind of nude outside with nothing but a chain of lights on my body (and around my dick)

Likes: nudity, cum, humiliation, exercises, truth and dare, strip games, masturbation, edging, light pain, giving dares, group play

Limits: cross-dressing, family & friends, poop, illegal, torture, diapers
barcoded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 07:44 AM   #6
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Great to see everyone's looking forward to Christmas, I stopped really getting excited about it when I was a kid (I'm just too cynical now ) so I can certainly imagine spending it in "little space" could make it quite fun Butterfly.

Quote:
I've only been given one and it was when I was playing with some URL friends, they dared me to strip and lick a freezing cold pole wearing input a Christmas hat, when my tongue got stuck they poured water on me and pushed me up against the pole and just let cars pass by. It really turned me on
That sounds so hot Perthro...well cold but you know what I mean Would love to have seen you there unable to move and exposed for all to see
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 05:18 AM   #7
fyk
Distinguished Member

Are you excited about Christmas, if so what excites you? If not, when was the last time you were genuinely excited about Christmas?
Yes I'am, shopping, lights and nice dresses are a must.

What is the best Christmas present you have ever received? Have you ever received a kink related present, if so how did it make you feel?
My wife wearing a christmas thong. I only noticed it when undressing but that make me horny.

Money, privacy and all other sensible concerns out of the window what would be your dream kink related Christmas present?
A little show of santa mom.

Have you, or would you want to, do anything Christmas related kink-wise? For example a Christmas dare, denial period ending around Christmas or kink present giving to subs/doms?
The kink present giving seems interressing. Evenmore if it is hazardous to whom you offer it.

What is your favourite Christmas related dare you've done, given or seen?
Waiting for it
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
christmas, seasonal, truth