Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-08-2015, 11:57 AM   #1
Ronyar

Thumbs up Home Alone - Need Dares 25/M

Looking for specific dares, preferably no longer than 20-30 minutes in duration (but can be as short as you like) that follow my likes/maybe/limits described below.

Those are all the things that I could think of off of the top of my head, but you can ask if you have questions on add'l limits

Lets try this!

Edging, anal, cum eating, self facial, drinking dares, self wetting

Maybe: Pain

Limits (wont do): Public, photos, scat, bleed

Tools available:
Butt plug (small)
purple dildo (medium)
Black vibrating prostate massager(medium/big)
White dildo (vibrating, big)
-impact instruments (ruler, wood spoons, belt)
-Tenga Flip Hole (masterbator)
Ronyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:06 PM   #2
ColoradoSlaveBoy

to start you should put in your small butt plug and edge 5 times without cumming, and then you should move up to the black prostate massager and edge 10 times with that inside you
then finally I want you to insert the big white dildo, and edge three more times, when you've finished all your edges then youre allowed to cum, although you must leave the large white dildo in while you cum and also while you lick up all your cum afterword!

Likes: Humiliation, Crossdressing, degradation, bondage, forced exhibition, puppy play, role play, edging, tasks, orgasm control/denial
Hard Limits: scat, bladder control, extreme pain, permanent marks, showing face, Outdoors, anything to do with friends or family.

Kik: ThatKinkySub1
ColoradoSlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:31 PM   #3
InspireDARES

Find out how many times you can edge in 25 minutes, each time with something different in your bum. After each edge, smack your balls five times with a ruler or wooden spoon and then change the object in your bum. When your 25 minutes are up, cum on your face and then spoon it into your mouth with your fingers. Enjoy
InspireDARES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:48 PM   #4
Ronyar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoSlaveBoy View Post
to start you should put in your small butt plug and edge 5 times without cumming, and then you should move up to the black prostate massager and edge 10 times with that inside you
then finally I want you to insert the big white dildo, and edge three more times, when you've finished all your edges then youre allowed to cum, although you must leave the large white dildo in while you cum and also while you lick up all your cum afterword!
Did this. Was pretty fantastic. Only got to the 10 edges on the black one. will have to try again

Edging, anal, cum eating, self facial, drinking dares, self wetting

Maybe: Pain

Limits (wont do): Public, photos, scat, bleed

Tools available:
Butt plug (small)
purple dildo (medium)
Black vibrating prostate massager(medium/big)
White dildo (vibrating, big)
-impact instruments (ruler, wood spoons, belt)
-Tenga Flip Hole (masterbator)
Ronyar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk