Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-30-2014, 10:58 PM   #1
Porien
Baby Member

Default New to the scene, but here to stay

So, as the title suggests I'm a bit new to the BDSM scene, although I've been fantasizing about it for years . About a few hours ago I purchased my first legit items from a website ( For the last year I've just been using string, belts, and even a homemade ball gag). So in about 5 days I'll have the following materials:

Snap-On Cock and Ball Harness
Bondage Tape
Lockable Hogtie
Wand Essentials 7-Speed Wand Massager
Enhanced Sensation Male Stroker Wand Attachment
Frisky 8-Piece Restraint Set (4 cuffs, 4 tethers, 1 blindfold)
Free Silicone Kegel Balls
Medium Aria Vibrating Silicone Butt Plug
-Along with the usual belts, homemade ball gag, and availability to give small sized homemade enemas

If anybody is wondering, I purchased these from extremerestraints.com. Well, getting to the actual fun, when my gear comes, and oh god the wait will be awful, does anybody have some positions/dares/predicaments that they are willing to share? PM or replies are fine, but I'm thinking for around 30min for my 1st time self bondage. Of course I'm going to play around with the supplies and make sure everything is safe/sound. Also, I was thinking of picking up some locks and freezing a portion of the key while attaching it to my wrist via string for a locking mechanism. So if anybody has some ideas, please share , maybe eventually I can bring out my webcam if anybody is interested, . Well, thanks for everything!

Currently looking for: Anal, Tease/Denial, Bondage, Basically everything above xD
18/Male/Straight

Last edited by Porien; 12-30-2014 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Lack of info
Porien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk