Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2015, 08:16 AM   #1
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Default 22 F painful dares for my pussy and and tits.

Hello all!
Like the title says I'm looking for more pain dares, i want to be reminded of how much of a little pain slut i am when I'm at work tonight. I have a friend with me who will be helping me out with these dares. She is going to be my mistress for the day, so dares involving her are welcome.

Thank you in advance!!
-assslut5432

Edit: the title is supposed to say painful dares for my pussy ass and tits.

"It's not the net result of ones life that's important! It's the day-to-day concerns, the personal victories, and the celebration of life... and love! It's enough if people are able to experience the joy that each day can bring!" - Terra Branford

Not in the market, not looking for a Master/Slave.

Last edited by assslut5432; 08-16-2015 at 08:22 AM.
assslut5432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:08 AM   #2
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Use clothespins to open your pussy - two on each lip including inner and outer pussy lips. After that use duct tape to tape them to your legs. Then do 20 whips on your spread pussy. Do 20 jumps, squats and circles around the room. Then insert the largest plug in ass, do edge by vaginal penetration with the largest dildo and remove the clothespins while you are on the edge.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:39 AM   #3
subscott

Send a message via Yahoo to subscott

Take a piece of ginger, peel it and have her rub it on your clit. Thank her and think of me

Use me for 15 mins, 2 webcam sessions available (Females only) as result of lost bet

have webcam/cam/msn/yahoo

Limits: Scat, blood, illegal, friend/family, public, insertion
subscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 11:51 AM   #4
VirtDom

Wear a self made rope bra, not too tight. Also bind some thin cord on your nipples, also not too tight. Have your mistress apply ginger to your nipples every half hour.

KiK: LKFreising

No deal, say No and we are fine... Silence is not a solution!
VirtDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:08 PM   #5
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatio View Post
Use clothespins to open your pussy - two on each lip including inner and outer pussy lips. After that use duct tape to tape them to your legs. Then do 20 whips on your spread pussy. Do 20 jumps, squats and circles around the room. Then insert the largest plug in ass, do edge by vaginal penetration with the largest dildo and remove the clothespins while you are on the edge.
I have done your task sit, with the pins on my pussy tapes to my thighs. Mistress tied my legs so they were spread wide open. She then started to whip my pussy hard. By the time she was done with the 20 my pussy was red and swollen. It hurt to do the exercises especially the squats. I can't oust both of my largest toys inside me at once its too much. So i put the largest plug it and my medium dildo in and started the edge. Once there i told mistress and she ripped this pins off and i screamed out.

"It's not the net result of ones life that's important! It's the day-to-day concerns, the personal victories, and the celebration of life... and love! It's enough if people are able to experience the joy that each day can bring!" - Terra Branford

Old 08-17-2015, 12:09 PM   #6
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subscott View Post
Take a piece of ginger, peel it and have her rub it on your clit. Thank her and think of me
Ginger on my clit burned a lot.

Old 08-17-2015, 12:13 PM   #7
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtDom View Post
Wear a self made rope bra, not too tight. Also bind some thin cord on your nipples, also not too tight. Have your mistress apply ginger to your nipples every half hour.
With the rope bra on and cord around my nipples mistress rubbed the ginger on my nimples buy unfortunatly it didn't really have an effect on my nipples.

Old 08-17-2015, 12:15 PM   #8
Paddy86

Are you still looking for pain dares?

Happy to give out dares based on your likes
Happy to tell truths based on your questions

Like giving - orgasm denial, self spanking, pussy spanking, clothes pegging, humiliation and longer term instruction
Paddy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:24 PM   #9
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Let your mistress tie you like spread eagle and sit your face. Dare you to eat her to orgasm while she whipping, caning, waxing your pussy or distracting you in every way she could/want. If you was successful she should stuff your pussy with hairbrush and your ass with big plug and make you cum from vibe.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:28 PM   #10
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

One dare from me, should satisfy a few of your likes.

Get a bunch of pens. Select, or have your mistress select, an amount of pens that together are as large in girth as the largest toy you inserted in your vagina. Add at least one pen, have some extra pens available. (you may subsidize the first couple pens with a toy, if you run out of pens)

Count pens. You have 1 minute per pen to insert into your pussy. If your pussy is full, 2 pens anally count as one in vag (use 1 "regular" and one from the extrapile)

Once the time is up, count pens left out. For every one left, have your mistress whip your ass 10 times, each tit 5 times and pussy 5 times. Start with ass, then tits and remove pens when starting on pussy. If pens fall out before you reach pussy, repeat punishments until then and double vagina punishment. Your mistress chooses the instrument for whipping.

Enjoy!

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:09 PM   #11
Paddy86

I am guessing you probably aren't still after dares but here is one for next time you have your mistress with you.

As vladamir suggested lie on your back and let your mistress sit on your face. Your goal is to make her cum. She can move so you are either licking her pussy or arse hole whichever she feels you deserve to taste. While you are licking her she will use a flogger, belt or ruler to spank your cunt. This will be spread open with pegs on your lips - inner and outer - taped to your inner thighs.

If you can't make her cum in 5 minutes, stop. You have failed. Mistress is to haul you to your feet by your nipples. She is then going to kick you square in the cunt. This is your punishment for not making her cum. Now get back on the floor and start over again. Repeat until she has cum and is happy that you have proved your worth. If you are lucky she may even let you cum but i will leave that up to her.

Happy to give out dares based on your likes
Happy to tell truths based on your questions

Like giving - orgasm denial, self spanking, pussy spanking, clothes pegging, humiliation and longer term instruction
Paddy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 08:25 PM   #12
Daregurl42

In case you are still taking dares, I have a little game in mind. You are to stand in front of her naked with legs spread and blindfolded and hands behind your head. She will ask you a series of questions (can be anything) and if she feels your answer is wrong, not truthful enough, or not to her liking, she will whip you wherever she pleases (tits, ass, pussy, stomach). Don't forget to thank your mistress. If you answer a question correctly, she will hold a vibe to your pussy or a tit for 10 seconds.
When she is done asking questions, if she feels you did well she'll edge you a couple times and that'll be it. However, if she feels you did not do well, she'll tie you up spread eagle and gag you with her used panties. She will then be allowed to abuse you to her liking. Have her PM me (if she can) so you don't know what she'll do ahead of time

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:59 AM   #13
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy86 View Post
Are you still looking for pain dares?
Yes, though i am very busy a lot so it may take a while for me to reply.

Old 08-18-2015, 10:03 AM   #14
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Since these are for work I'm going to assume that your friend is also your coworker.

Make a buttplug out of ginger and put it in while in the car right before going into work. Every 30 min you may ask your Mistress to come and inspect you in the bathroom. Bend over with your panties pulled down and spread your ass cheeks. You mistress is to tease your clit while wiggling your plug and checking your wetness. Feel free to beg her to remove it as much as you want, however when it gets removed is entirely up to her. If she doesn't like how you're begging (regardless of whether she'll allow it to be removed) she may flick, squeeze, pinch, or bite your clit/pussy until you behave.

PS: I recommend the Mistress use a coin flip to see whether it should be removed.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:28 AM   #15
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Let your mistress tie you like spread eagle and sit your face. Dare you to eat her to orgasm while she whipping, caning, waxing your pussy or distracting you in every way she could/want. If you was successful she should stuff your pussy with hairbrush and your ass with big plug and make you cum from vibe.
Mistress tied me spread eagle like you said i was lying on my back and she tied my knees to my elbows. And she sat on my face, at first she just rubbed her sopping wet pussy on my face. She started with her hands first and staring pinching my nipples and clit. I then felt a pinching sensation on both sets of my pussy lips. She then taped the clips to my thighs. "Which will it be slut? The cane.. Or the whip?" She asked me. I felt a tight pinching on my nipples (my nipple clamps) then i felt the the sting of the cane on my pussy and its a drift hit to my clit and i let out a muffled scream out. "If you stop again i ill make i much worse for you" she tells me. As she continued to cane my pussy i hear the spark of a lighter and wince because i know what's coming. "Did you just stop slut?!" She slap my right tit and then yanks the clamp off and then immediately put the clamp back on. Finally she started to buck while she was sitting on my face. As she got closer to cumming she started whipping me harder. And the. She came all over my face. And got off me i breath for a second and she stuffs my pussy with the bristle end of a hair brush and fucks me with it for a minute. "I'd hate for all this wax to go to waste." She says. Me still being tied up i look at her and she's smiling at me. She then pours all the wax straight onto my clit and i scream. I feel the plug go in my ass and then the hitachi on my wax covered clit and the vibrations go straight through the wax. A little while late i finally cum.

Advertisements
Kink Talk