Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-04-2011, 06:15 AM   #1
Sodium

Default 7 day Dare Challenge: Pantie Adventure (Male)

This dare features: cross-dressing, medium to light public humiliation, messy, light pain, and optional very light pee/scat. You shouldn't need a sex dungeon to complete this dare, most items readily available around the house.

This dare will last 1 week, and over this week you will have two resources to manage, one is "tokens", and the other are pairs of panites that you will purchase early on. "Tokens" can be earned by complete more difficult versions of a task, or expended for comforts or for the option to to complete an easier version of a task. Regading panties, during this dare you will have seven pairs of panties that will be your only underwear for seven days (highschoolers read bellow*). You are not allowed to wash any of your panties, but you may change into a new pair at anytime. However, once you change into a new pair you throwout the pair you were just wearing. If at the end of a task you have negative tokens, you must destroy and dispose of one of the pairs of panties you have not yet used for each token you owe. If you run out of panties to wear, you loose. Finnaly. during some tasks you will be presented with a choice. Once you mentally commit to a choice you must complete it or suffer a forfit.

*If you are in school and have gym or some engagement that requires you to change or shower publicly, directly beforehand you may change so that you are either wearing male underwear overtop of the panties, or change into male underwear as long as once you are finished you once again change into your panties.

Day 1.

Receive one bonus token for starting the dare.
Start your day off by drinking at least 1 liter of Water.

<Task>
Spoiler:
At some point today you are going on a shoping trip to buy a pack of 7 or more cotton panties in a bikkini or breif cut. However, before you can do so, you must finish a second liter of water. Once at the store you have several choices to make.
1. The panties you buy should be at least half coloured or patterned. However, you can choose to buy a pack of all whites (Cost 1 token)
2. Buying a bra wil provide you with opertunites to earn more tokens in the future. Find one that will fit you and is at least a B cup. Buy a white bra:(Earn 1 token) Buy a Pink, Red, or Purple Bra: (Earn 3 tokens)
*If you cant find one you want at the store you got your panties at you may shop eleswere.

Choice:
A. You may purchase any number of aditional iteams to disguise or distract from your panties and if asked about them you may provide any excuse you want.
B. You may only purchase your panties and a bra if you chose to. You must use a human cashier. You must reply that the panties are for you in the event that anyone asks why you are buying them. Completion: (Earn 1 Token) Forfit: (Loose 2 tokens)
C. If one is available, you may use a self check out (Cost 1 token)

Once you have paid for your panties if yor pack contained more then seven pairs, find a garbage can, open your package and throw out excess pairs starting with the white ones if there are any. Now you must find the nearest non-individual washroom. Once in the washroom, go into one of the stalls and change into your first pair of panties and either pocket, or throw out your male underwear. Now it's time to releave that full bladder of yours.

Choice:
Must be completed within 5 mins, no waiting for traffic to die down. Time Forfit: (4 tokens)
A. You may pee in a stall, but you must do so through your panties
B. You may pee at a urinal, but you must drop your pants to your ankles and keep your panties over your ass (if you are wearing a coat you must place it at your feet)
C. You may pee normaly in a stall (cost 1 token)

Remember, you loose a pair of panties for every token you are in debt.

Congradulations on Completing your first task!. Now that you have your panties, you must follow a few rules:
1. Unless otherwise instructed, you may only remove them to bathe or to switch into another pair.
2. If you want to cum, you must do so into your panties.
3. If you have ever read ahead it will cost you 1 token for each day, payable the morning you start the new day.
4. If you are too busy, or unable to complete a day, you may take as much extra time as you need as long as you keep wearing your panties.

Your free for the rest of the day as long as you follow the rules. Sweet dreams!

Last edited by Sodium; 02-05-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Sodium for this post:
Old 02-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
giveme1more

Default Im In

Im In. just finished my shopping trip and am back at home.
Purchased panties and a pink bra, used self checkout.
In the restroom i peed through my panties (ohhh i needed to empty my bladder)
Now Im sitting in my living room debating whether to ad some cum to my panties or not.
Cant wait for day 2
giveme1more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
zooman

i'm in too, can we get thongs for a bonus?
zooman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
koopa

will do when i have a chance to buy them on my own and when my family isnt around
koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:20 AM   #5
Sodium

Day 2.

Spoiler:
Today, from after breakfeast until you Wake up tommorow morning you are going to keep a egg in the gusset of your panties, tucked right in behind your ballsack. Becareful not to break it, because the only way to clean up the mess is to switch out into a new pair. You may even want to bring an extra pair with you just incase.
Raw: (Free!) Hard Boiled: (Cost 1 token)
Option: Keep it in from breakfeast until you go to sleep (Cost 1 token)

Next, If wish to smoke or consume alchol you must pay one tocken for the priviledge.

Before you eat your breakfeast go back to your room and rub your cock with one of your panties. You may not cum, and you must keep your self hard for at least 5 minnets. Enjoy eating your breakfeast with your bonner pushing against your panties.
Option: Eat with someone else and keep yourself hard for the entirty of breakfeast. (Earn 1 Tocken)
After you are done eating go back to your room and continue to stroke your cock with a pair of panties for another 5 mins. After this you may cum if you wish but you know where it has to go.

Today you are going to keep a egg in the gusset of your panties, tucked right in behind your ballsack. Becareful not to break it, because the only way to clean up the mess is to switch out into a new pair.
Raw: (Free!) Hard Boiled: (Cost 1 token)

Finnally, you should drink at least a litre of water before your task, because today your First Task today is to work up a good sweat.

<Task>
Option 1: Gate some good ol' fashion exercise!
For your exercise you have three choices:
A: You will wear sweat pants with the drawstring undone, and either an apple/potatoe in each pocket, or a can of pop in 1 pocket.
B: You can dress as you wish but you must keep clothpins on your nipples for the duration of this task.
C: You may dress as you wish (Cost 1 Tocken)
First you are going for a 20 min jog. After the jog you must complete 50 jumping jacks, 25 push ups and 25 sit ups.

Option 2: Public sauna or steam room.
Your options here are:
A: Go into the sauna with just a towel wraped around your waist.
B: You may wear swimming trunks over your panties. (Cost 1 Token)
NOTE! if you choose to swim or shower while you are there you must first remove your panties, the only way you are allowed to get clean panties is to wear is to switch into another pair.

Option 3: Stay at home and do nothing.
First, for being such a lazy sissy, you will either pay 1 token, or intentionally break the egg in your panties and leave it there for the duration of this task. Next, you will get a wooden spoon and spank yourself 50 times on each ass cheek. Once you finish your punishment you will wrap saran wrap around your legs, waist and chest. Then put on some sweat pants, two teeshirts, a sweater, and a toque. Then wrap yourself in a comfortor and do what ever you please for the next hour and a half before taking everything off.

Your final task of the day is completely optional but it is your big chanche to earn tokens for today. Some time before you go to bed, you may take any number of your panties that you are not currently wearing and hang them on a visable branch of a tree somewhere off of your property. You will earn 1 token for each pantie you hang tis way as long as each pair is on a different tree. You may not retreave them until at least 7:00 am the next day, and if they're gone your shit out of luck... Sleep tight and hope your the only pervert in your neighborhood.

Last edited by Sodium; 02-05-2011 at 03:28 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:50 AM   #6
Sodium

Note: I added 2 more rules to page 1. Don't worry they aren't game changers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooman View Post
i'm in too, can we get thongs for a bonus?
I wouldn't recommend it. There are some days that you may well be able to do with a thong but many of the mess components have the caring capacity of a bikini or brief in mind. If you really wanted to add thongs to your line up you would be increasing the difficulty for yourself because there will be some situations where you will be forced to switch out. Last of all don't use any underwear you aren't fully prepared to damage or loose.

Last edited by Sodium; 02-05-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #7
Abaldron42
Baby Member

Of all the dares I have read on here this one is really well written. I can't shop yet to start, but will as soon as I can. The rule change will ensure that I can't gain any advantage though...
Abaldron42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #8
Saul

Great idea! Going to start this tomorrow i think.

dislikes: too messy, wedgies, public, anything i think would be too noticable, family
Saul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #9
walapalooo

Send a message via AIM to walapalooo Send a message via MSN to walapalooo Send a message via Yahoo to walapalooo

very creative dare! getdare needs more of these. kudos to you.

Loves:Wedgie, Semi-Public, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Sexual, Anal, Nudity, Cross-Dressing, Nipple Play/Torture, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Submission, Toys

Likes: Public, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control, Cock Rings, Pain(mild), Ice, diapers(wetting/wearing), Sissification, Feminization,

Maybe:Age-Play, Chastity Devices, Enema, Serving, Whipping,
Limits: Extreme Pain, Illegal,Poop, Pee, Bestiality,

---------------------------------------------------
walapalooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:05 AM   #10
Sodium

Day 5-6 is now just day 5.

Day 6

Spoiler:
-Each cirgette will cost you 1 point.
-Every drink you have that is not water will cost you 1 point.
-Peeing will either be done outside, through your panties, or cost 1 point.
-You may earn one point for wearing a bra from the start of one meal till the begining of your next as much as you want today.
-For everytime you go to the bathroom, you must pay 1 point if you wish to use toilet paper.
-For each peice of cutlery you wish to use, you must either pay 1 point, or store it in you panties for the rest of the day once you have finished your meal. You may reuse any cuttlery in your panties for as many meals as you wish (rinsing them off before use may be a good idea).
-Hot showers cost 1 point and you must pay 1 point for every 5 mins it takes after the first 5.

If you need additional points for today you may complete two optional tasks
A: Go into a public bathroom and enter the stall that is the furthest away from the door. Remove your panites and hold them in you but. Then, with your pants arouns your ankles you must travel to the farhtest stall you dare. Gain 1 point for each stall door you touch, not including the original.
B: Take off your panties, and hang them on either your ankle outside of your sock and boot, or your wrist. You may now earn points for taging the folling combinations of letters and numbers on road signs, house numbers, or licence plates (any cars or houses that you own don't count). You may also want to bring a pencil and paper to keep track:
-0-9 (1 point)
-Spelling your full first name in order(2 points)
-A-Z (3 points)

Wake up and place a clothspin on each nipple. Then, continue on with your normal morning ritual of mastrabating for 5 mins without cumming before breakfeast. You may still earn 1 point if you manage to hold the errection for the durration of breakfeast if you don't eat alone. Cutlery will cost you 1 point. When you finish eating choose your next option.
Option 1: Cum in your panties
Option 2: Cum in your mouth
Option 3: Cum in your mouth after brushing your teath, and no freshing your breath, eating or drinking anything until lunch (earn 1 point)
Remove the clothpins just before you leave for the day and only after you have finished showering and getting dressed.

For your day at work/school you have two options.
Option 1: give yourself and maintain a wedgie until lunch.
Option 2: go into a bathroom and take a photo of the panties you are wearing and set it as your phone background until dinner when you may delete it. (post the picture in the albums here for 1 point)

-For lunch and dinner you must either eat with your panties making direct contact to your seat, or pay 1 point.

Going to sleep:
-You may remove any cutlery you have in your panties.
-a pillow will cost you 1 point, as will any peice of clothing that isnt your panties.

Day 7

Spoiler:
The dare and all day 6 rules lasts until completing 1 final task. You must follow the script of day 6 until this is done. After you have slept on the next day after breakfeast when you find time, remove all cutlery, go outside, and find a place off your property. You will then strip down to just your panties, before removing them without the use of your hands. If you want to do this under the cover of darkness, your either going to have to wake up early, or do day 6 over again.

If you are truely uncomfortable with public exposure on that scale. You must wait until the end of the day, beofore striping down to your panties, placing a cloth pin on each nipple, applying a blindfold and tieing your hands behind your back. You must then remove your panties without using your hands, and pick them up in your mouth and depsosite them in a garbage can before releasing yourself. (A few safety notes. First this is self bondage so dont go crazy.... the hand tie only needs to be strong enough to keep you honest, your best bet if you arent practiced in self bondage is probably to use something like a brocoli elastic around both wrists, or two attatched with a short string or some duckt tape. Second, your blindfolded... dont do this in an area where you might break something, especially glass, or where you may acidently wander and fall down a flight of stairs... if your really clumsy, a helmet never hurt anyone... in the end, if your still uncomfortable, grabing your own hands and merely closing your eyes is a safe bet)

Last edited by Sodium; 03-23-2011 at 04:08 AM.
Old 02-15-2016, 09:56 AM   #11
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

I've just started this challenge today and will be blogging about my progress. I'd be interested to see if there is anyone else interested in joining me in panties for a week.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 10:21 PM   #12
Sodium

Well this brings me back... I think this may have been my first dare ever on this site. You inspired me to go back and read it, and it was interesting to see how far I've come (Particularly my spelling and polish) Anyway, day three seemed a bit harsh and may get you in trouble so I tweaked it if you read it and it feels like its a bit much.

Anyway thank you for cataloging your journey, I appreciate it.

Day Three Alternate

Spoiler:
If you wish to smoke or consume alcohol today you must pay 1 token for the privilege.

If you want to use toilet paper today you must pay 1 token.

When you wake up today you will once again masturbate with panties for 5 mins before breakfast, and five mins after.
Option: Eat with someone else and keep yourself hard for the entirety of breakfast. (Earn 1 Token)

After breakfast, if you will roll two dice and multiply the results by three. This is how many clothespins you will attach to your panties from now until the end of today's task. Clothespins attached to different places are worth different amounts (choosing a X3 location means you may place 1 pin instead of three)

Clothespins on the bottom leg bands in the front are worth x1
Clothespins on the bottom leg bands in the back are worth x2
Clothespins on the top band sticking up are worth x3
Option: Write "Sissy" on all of the pins and attach them so the words are facing away from your body (Earn 1 token)
Finally, write the number of pins you attached on your dick.

Now you must wait until you eat lunch before doing the next task

Before you leave for your trip take off your pants and count your clothespins. For every pin that you are missing you must now attach two more.

<Task>
Choice 1:
For your task today your going on a short walk. On your walk you will travel for 10 minutes and then find a secluded location to strip down to your panties. You will then remove each pin and attach it to your body, with the first two going onto your nipples. Once your pins are on, you may walk home.

Option: Wear a bra (Earn 1 token)

Choice 2:
Go for a walk in an area with a public bathroom. Bring a watch, and each minute you may remove a peg and place it in your pocket and give yourself a wedgie right where you are standing. Once you are out of pegs, go into the washroom, remove your panties and put them in your mouth. You may not remove them until you reach your car or home.
Option: Wear a bra (Earn 1 token)

Tonight before you go to bed, if you want to give your boys a chance to breath you may wear your panties on your head. If you choose to do this you must take off your panties, exhale until there is no air left in you, then take a deep lung filling breath with your nose in the crotch of your panties.

My Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk