Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-04-2014, 01:38 PM   #1
sissycumslut27

Post I want to be the total slut

Hi Guys!

I'm pretty new here and I'm extremely excited about this. Can't believe I haven't found this page before.

I'm 27 and I feel like a total submissive slut; I need nothing more in life than being degraded, humiliated and tortured!

Therefore I would be so happy if a lot of you could dare me some tasks and I will report like the good little whore I'm supposed to be

You see my like in my signature but I'm totally keen on anal torture, humiliation, body fluids and cbt.

I forgot to mention it in my sig but taking pics would be a limit for me, but like I said I will report

Thanks to you all for reading this and feel free to abuse me

and I would be specially honoured and motivated if I'd get a lot of dare task from all of you beautiful women out there, I love you
likes: hard ass- and anal play, humiliation, hidden public, semi-public, torture, cum play, cum eating before orgasm (frozen, prepared), food, blackmail (not dangerous), sucking&gagging, cbt, sounding, masturbation, spanking, body fluids, dirty smells, breathplay, intox(!!)

dislikes: cum eating after orgasm, pee, online public

limits: blood, permanent damages, scat and pee (bigger amounts, drinking/eating), open public, social suicide

Kik: SubShyandSweet
sissycumslut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Start by stripping naked and writing on your body Use Me, Torture Me and Abuse Me. On your forehead write SLAVE. Now get the biggest dildo or dildo like object you have and place it on a chair or flat surface that you can straddle. Next grab a belt or a whip. After you get your items, get on your knees and start sucking on the dildo. Get it nice and wet because that is your lube. Force your head down on it and choke yourself. I want you gagging. Now after you get the dildo nice and wet straddle it and start fucking the dildo. You are going to fuck yourself 500 thrusts. You will do 5 sets of 100. After each set you will get off the dildo and reapply you lube by sucking on the dildo again. You will also whip your cock and balls with your belt 25 times and your back 50 times, then back on the dildo. Make sure each thrust is hard and deep. When the 500 thrusts are done, whip your ass with the belt 100 times and clean up your mess with your tongue. If you are able to cum from this abuse, you may but you must clean that up with your tongue also.

Remember to write your detailed report when done. Enjoy the abuse.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:15 PM   #3
sissycumslut27

Thank you for your dare!

I started with it instantly, after writing abuse, torture me on my breast and stomach and slave on my foreskin and after preparing the things i need i started sucking the 10 inch dildo till i gagged heavily over it. then i thrusted the dildo on the chair 100 times in my asshole, first it hurt but i get used to it quickly and then I enjoyed it. Then i sucked all of my assjuices from it, spanked my cock and balls with the leather belt 25 times, and then my ass 50 times. I did this 5 times and with each time the fucking got more of a turnon wheres the spanking got harder and harder. My cock and balls hurt now and are red, my ass after the 100 final spanks really burns now but it feels great!

At the end I clean up all the ass juices and precum that dripped over the floor with my tongue and ingested it. It tasted great, almost a bit like actual cum surprisingly since it was mainly ass juice and saliva.

I didnt cum but edged a few times during the task.

Thank you! And I hope for more tasks, I'm still hungry for depravement and humiliation
likes: hard ass- and anal play, humiliation, hidden public, semi-public, torture, cum play, cum eating before orgasm (frozen, prepared), food, blackmail (not dangerous), sucking&gagging, cbt, sounding, masturbation, spanking, body fluids, dirty smells, breathplay, intox(!!)

limits: blood, permanent damages, scat and pee (bigger amounts, drinking/eating), open public, social suicide

Old 09-04-2014, 02:26 PM   #4
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

While you are still in the mood, crawl your ass over to a pair of your shoes (the dirtier and nastier the better) and sniff them for a few minutes and then lick them clean. Make sure to clean the inside and out. Do this while you dildo is securely in your ass. Do not let it fall out. IF it does, slap your self in your face 10 for each time it falls out. After each slap say "I am a useless bitch". Then ram the dildo back in as hard as you can and return to your cleaning. You need to spend at least 10 minutes licking and sniffing your shoes. When you are done cleaning your shoes, you may take out the dildo.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:49 PM   #5
sissycumslut27

Thank you

Like you told me I crawled over to my running shoes with my dildo in my ass, I started licking the shoe inside and outside which made me feel really disgusting, because it was dirty and smelled really bad. One time I lost the dildo and therefore slapped my face with it screaming "I'm a useless bitch", that made me feel great. Then I removed the dildo and cleaned it with my mouth!

Thank you, more plz

Old 09-04-2014, 03:30 PM   #6
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Here is your next torment. I like spankings. So start by giving your ass a very hard 100 spanks with your belt. If it doesn't get a reaction out of you it does not count. They need to be 100 hard painful spanks.

Then you are to get your dildo and a bowl or bucket. Now place the bucket between your legs. Now you are to fuck your slutty whore mouth with it for 10 minutes. Take it deep and force yourself to gasp for breath. I want you gasping for air. Collect all the drool spit and anything else in your bowl or bucket. Every time you gasp for air, you are to slap your face and then continue to fuck your throat. When the ten minutes is up, add some piss to your bowl. Now go to a mirror and start to pour the bowl ofver your head and face. Do it nice and slow. Savor the moment. As you are pouring it over your face, make sure your mouth is open to get some of it in your mouth. Anything that goes in, swallow. Feel free to give your face more slaps. When the bowl is empty, give your ass another 100 with the belt for being a dirty whore. If you sissy cock is hard after this (without touching it. only by doing the said tasks), lay on your back and cum all over your face. If you are not hard, then all you get is 20 punches to the balls.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:11 PM   #7
sissycumslut27

Thank you!

I did exactly as you told me, and when I finished the task I had an erection, so I came all over my face and also swallowed some of it. I know smell like urine and cum, everything is sticky because of the saliva and my ass burns badly!
I feel great, thank you!

Old 09-04-2014, 05:05 PM   #8
realwing

Time for some milking torture.
1) Do a number of edges until you must physically grip tightly to stop yourself cumming
2) Set a metronome to 10bpm and start masturbating to the beat. One beat for a full stroke up and down. Every minute, double the bpm.
3) When you feel yourself cumming, stop all stimulation and go hands-free while you ejaculate, causing a ruined orgasm.
4) Give yourself a 10 minute break. No less.
5) Roll a die: 1-4 start again from (1); 5-6 stop.

If you accidently cum during part (1) or you feel a bit adventurous, take the cum and put it loosely in your mouth, making sure your tongue isn't blocking the back of your throat. Then roll your die: 1-3 spit it out; 4-5 swallow it; 6 tilt your head back and let it slide down your throat without swallowing, just like taking a pill.

You will only be the total slut if you are still horny when you complete this.

About Me | Tumblr | Short Fiction | Kinks and Toys
realwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:09 AM   #9
sissycumslut27

Thank you! Sorry for my long absence but ive been very busy; I completed yourtask without Cummings during part one,but I came a bit during the ruined Orgasm, put the cum in my mouth, rolled the dice, had a 6 and let it run down my throat without swallowing...and believe it or not I was still horny afterwards so I guess that's a good sign thanks I liked the dare very much!

Old 09-14-2014, 10:46 AM   #10
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

You need a tube of toothpaste, some ice cubes, 5 "toys" a glass. Tie your balls nice and firm so its harder to cum and causing a little pain.

At first put some toothpaste on your asshole and put the opening in your ass and squeeze 2-3 times so you are lubed up for the dare. Then take an ice cube and put it up your ass.

Take 5 objects one biger than the one before. Now fuck your ass. Start with the smallest object. Fuck your ass until you have cum. Dont spill it and do it into a glass. After you have cum slap your balls and cock 5 time really hard and spank each ass cheeks 30 times. Then clean your toy by licking it clean and restart with the next object. Start again with relubing your ass and fuck your ass and work your way up to the biggest toy. Fuck yourself as hard as you can.

After you have finished all 5 rounds you have to make yourself cum one final additional time (again, so its the 6th time) and still with the last "toy" in your ass you have to eat all the collected cum and say "i'm a worthless sissy slut and deserve to eat my own cum"

I hope you enjoy this dare and i am looking forward to read a detailed report and stop the time you needed for it.
BlaBlaBlubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:00 AM   #11
sissycumslut27

Thank you for the dare! So I did exactly as you instructed me; I started right after you posted and it took me till 4 am to complete all steps and finally cum for the 6th time. It was very intense and slightly painful but I had hell of a night! Afterwards I drank the glass und screamed "worthless sissy sluts deserve to drink their cum" ! My neighbour's may have easily heard it! Thank you!

Old 09-18-2014, 01:16 PM   #12
sissycumslut27

Hey guys! I really need some more torture and humiliation please!! I need to feel like the total slut!! Please!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dildo, humiliation, torture, whore