Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-24-2016, 06:41 AM   #1
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Default The Most Embarassing Massage

I'm not one for getting massages. I usually end up enjoying them, but they tend to make me nervous as well. The reason being is I tend to be nervous being naked or nearly naked around people I don't know. Well, after my last massage, I have another reason to be nervous.

It was a warm day and I was on vacation with some friends in a tropical paradise. The plan for the day was to go to a local massage place and everyone get massages before a relaxing day on the beach. I was a little more nervous than usual because not only would I be getting a massage, but my friends would be nearby. In getting to the massage parlour and seeing their setup I became even more nervous.

The massage areas were basically separated by thin sheets, so there wasn't much privacy. As well, you could pretty much hear anything going on in the massage areas: masseuses applying lotion to their hands, slapping (what the?), and the occasional moan as someone really was appreciating their massage. Wonderful.

Finally we're ready to go and we're all lead to our massage areas. They're individually separated, but again, by thin sheets. My masseuse is unfortunately a very young and attractive woman who advises me, in a thick local accent, to strip naked and lay face down. Oh boy.

So I do strip, lay face down, and awkwardly reach behind my back to cover up with the very thin sheet that is covering me. Minutes later, she comes back and the massage begins. At first, I'm okay. It's a normal massage, and it feels good. As she works my feet, my mind starts to wander a bit and I get into relaxation mode. Later, she starts working on my legs... This is great, the backs of my legs really needed it from all the walking that my friends and I had done so far on the trip.

Whoa. I'm suddenly jarred out of my relaxation state. Her hands are now working my inner thigh and buttocks. Normally, I don't get massaged that.... thoroughly. She continues to work around that area, getting really close to my ball sack, and somewhat thankfully I'm getting aroused, and so my ballsack tightens, moving away from where she was massaging. Still, it doesn't take long for me to be rock hard, face down on a table, while a very attractive woman is massaging my inner thigh. I suddenly hear slapping noises from around me, and soon my masseuse starts slapping my leg muscles and in doing so, the bottoms of my ass cheeks. I guess this is supposed to be therapeutic?

After a while, she moves on to my arms, and I relax again.

But the seed has been planted. As she starts working on my back, I start to relax more, but my mind starts wandering. I start fantasizing about her suddenly fastening me to the table, spreading my legs, and going to town on my exposed ass with a strap-on, for example. This continues while she works on my back and moves to my arms, and I remind myself that I'm facedown, lying on my penis. I don't want to get too excited because pretty soon she'll want me to turn over and work on my front side.

The thought of me turning over and her accidentally seeing me fully erect makes me even more nervous and yet still more aroused. So I find something else to think about, and slowly I feel my hard on subside a bit.

That was until she started on my arms. I've never had someone "massage" me by grabbing my arm and wrenching it behind my back, but that's the next thing she did to me. I suppose the concept is supposed to be stretching out my arm to help my muscles, but the reality was it snapped me right back into thinking about being restrained by her on the massage table, and my raging boner came right back.

She does this again on my other arm, but as it doesn't catch me completely off guard, I'm ready and thus I can go back to my non-sexual thoughts and I go back to about half-mast. She then works on my neck and shoulders and I can relax again.

She stops... She lifts up the sheet to cover her view of me and instructs me in broken english to "turn over", and so I obey. I'm not fully erect thank goodness, so I'm a little nervous but pretty alright. I complete my maneuver, the sheet is put back on me, and she starts work on my chest. I go back to relaxing.

Finally she moves down to my legs for what I assume will be the last part of the massage. She moves the sheet aside so that she has access to my whole leg, which raises my nervousness levels again as there's only a thin sheet between her and my dick. At this point it's again about half mast, and I realize it's sort of flopped over to the side she's working on and perilously close to being exposed. Suddenly she lifts that leg and starts moving it around, and I realize that the sheet isn't going to cover it for much longer.

This is where I get the worst idea yet: If I get a hard on, it'll go straight up and not flop to the side and thus won't get exposed.

So I start thinking about the things I was thinking about earlier while she's moving my leg around and stretching it. My thought patterns went as follows:

"It worked! I'm not in danger of popping out! Wait... Wait... I'm getting too hard... Oh... Oh god no... Nonononoono, not now. No stoooooooop!"

I came.

I came all over myself lying on the massage table.

I had previously thought me popping out would've been the most embarrassing thing to happen during this massage. I had never thought this possible.

I don't know if she noticed. I don't know how you wouldn't. It was a very thin sheet. Shortly after I came, she moved onto the next leg, and moved it around and I laid there praying to all the deities that she wouldn't notice my situation.

Finally the hour-mark alarm she had setup went off, and she quickly left the massage area. As soon as she was gone, I got up, cleaned myself off, and dressed...

I met back up with my friends who all seemed very refreshed by the situation. I watched as my masseuse went back into the massage "tent" I was in, and remove the sheet that I had used. She did not make eye contact with me, nor I with her.

Finally I paid at the front desk, and left feeling the most embarrassed I've ever felt before.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:28 AM   #2
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

In a weird way i would have loved to have seen your face!

7/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:48 AM   #3
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Oh I can only imagine what look I had on my face. I was mortified.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

PM Dares
Old 03-29-2016, 05:36 AM   #4
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Over 800 reads, wow.

Appreciate the positive feedback I received. I may submit a fictional story outlining the fantasy that went through my head during this ordeal.

PM Dares
Old 03-29-2016, 08:47 PM   #5
cremedelacreme

thats pretty comical haha and awesome, who cares if u came. maybe she liked it

Advertisements
Kink Talk