Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-29-2014, 01:40 PM   #1
jenny j

Cake nipple torture for being a bitch

i want u guys to punish my nipples my boobs my nelly button n my ass cuz i disobeyed my master n made him angry n he said he wil choose 5 dares for me the best ones so guys plz punish me
likes pain humilation torture pinches oralsex making me horny n nt letting me cum
dislikes pee
things i wnt do upload my pics vds web chat public blood
things i own-clothes pin rope candles pencils pens matchstick bottles paddle hairbrush
things my master wants me to do-b nude 24/7 crawl n to b punished being nude n giving me pain n torturing my nipple n ass till i beg him to show mercy n make me cry n kneel 24/7 spank my boobs n cunt
pm me with bitch slut n for each pm i wil be puttin clothes pins for 1hr on my nipples plz dare me guys i beg u
jenny j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:51 PM   #2
fantasizing_whore

Put clothespins on your nipples for 20 minutes, remove without opening, hit each nipple as hard as you can with wooden spoon or something similar 20 times. Put pins back on for another 20 minutes, remove same as before, hit with spoon as hard as you can 40 times each. Put pins back on for another 20 minutes, remove same way again, hit each nipple with spoon as hard as you can 60 times. Now find a scouring pad and scrub your nipples roughly for 5 minutes.
Toys-http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71428
PM Dares-http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71440
I <3 CUM
fantasizing_whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
jenny j

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasizing_whore View Post
Put clothespins on your nipples for 20 minutes, remove without opening, hit each nipple as hard as you can with wooden spoon or something similar 20 times. Put pins back on for another 20 minutes, remove same as before, hit with spoon as hard as you can 40 times each. Put pins back on for another 20 minutes, remove same way again, hit each nipple with spoon as hard as you can 60 times. Now find a scouring pad and scrub your nipples roughly for 5 minutes.

thank u sir for the punishment this slut deserves more pain punish me more
Old 05-29-2014, 02:20 PM   #4
master301
Distinguished Member

After her task cover your tits and nipplesin hot wax then when cools down smack the hard wax with a wooden spoon then then tie your tits and beat them with a woodspoon eaxh for 2 mins thwn put the clothesnpins and tug on them hard 50 times then open and close them 50 times then untie your tits and snap a ruberband on each nipple 50 timea each then retie them and rub 3 pieces of ice on each tit one at a time then lay down on your tits for 5 mins then untie them and slap your nipples 20 times with a wooden spoon each then roughly brush them with a toothbrush and toothpaste
Old 05-29-2014, 02:34 PM   #5
christineXXX
getDare Sweetheart

Fck your ass dry with a dildo for 5 min then put some icy hot on the dildo and fuck your ass until you edge 5 times you may touch your clit but lightly then you may leave the dildo in.Add toothpaste 1 more time than tou may stop adding also use a rubberband on your clit 30 times.
Leave the dildo in, and pinch both nipples as hard as you can stand. Hold it and count to 20. Release, and then pump the dildo until you edge, a minimum of 20 nonstop thrusts (you can slow down, but do not stop).

Then leave it place, and pinch your nipples again, this time counting to 40. Release, and pump the dildo until you edge again, minimum of 40 nonstop thrusts.

Repeat for 60, 80, then 100. If you cum, repeat that set and continue, but add another set at 120To cool it down put as much ice in your asshole and rub ice on your clit
Old 05-30-2014, 02:04 AM   #6
greggymassey

And here are some dares to warm up:
- Freeze a pair of scissors in a liter of water. When you have them in a clump of ice: strip naked, tie or tape yourself to your bed (one hand still free), and let the ice melt on your belly and breasts. You can move it around, but it should be melting due to your body heat. When the scissors are free, you can cut yourself loose and the dare is over.
- A classic - call one of your friends. As soon as they pick up the phone, start masturbating. If they notice and ask you about, you have to admit it, and start all over with another person. If you cum without being noticed, the dare is over.
- For the next 72 hours, you have to wear three items (not more, not less) of clothing at all times (while showering, while exercising, while at work, ...). One shoe, sock = one item. Report back what you wore in detail.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:14 AM   #7
torture123

Send a message via Yahoo to torture123

I want you to pin your nipples for 30mins while paddling them and extremely rubbing/fucking your ass/clit/wet horny slutty pussy with toothpaste as lube. I want a full report to you slut

Likes: Bondage, Semi-public (Risks), Tasks, Light pain, Punishment, Anal, humiliation, being degraded, strict control

Limits: public, illegal, poo

Toys: small dildo, medium dildo, large dildo, house hold items, rope, pegs, clamps, butt plug, duct tape, electric toothbrush, Vibrator, whips, handcuffs
torture123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:51 AM   #8
jenny j

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasizing_whore View Post
omgggg my nipples r redddddd m sore n paining heapsssssssssssssss
Aaahhhhhhh i want morreeeeee of itttttt
thanx alottttttt for punishing me this way
Old 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM   #9
jenny j

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
After her task cover your tits and nipplesin hot wax then when cools down smack the hard wax with a wooden spoon then then tie your tits and beat them with a woodspoon eaxh for 2 mins thwn put the clothesnpins and tug on them hard 50 times then open and close them 50 times then untie your tits and snap a ruberband on each nipple 50 timea each then retie them and rub 3 pieces of ice on each tit one at a time then lay down on your tits for 5 mins then untie them and slap your nipples 20 times with a wooden spoon each then roughly brush them with a toothbrush and toothpaste
Doing it in 10mins thank u
Old 05-31-2014, 04:08 AM   #10
jenny j

Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
srsly my tits r on fire oh godddd fuckkkk
i almost cired doin the task but luved it thank u
Old 05-31-2014, 02:20 PM   #11
Volt Switch

How about making sure that people have a chance of understanding what you are trying to say.

Count each and every single one of your spelling errors, missing dots, missing commas, extra letters and unnecessary abbreviations you have used in your messages in this topic. Snap a rubberband once on both nipples for every mistake. Tell us the number of mistakes there were when you are done.

Likes orgasm denial, teasing, pain, spanking
Dislikes penetration, writing lines, wedgies
Interested in being a little, anal
Limits edging, permanent, pics/video/audio, public, pee, poop
Volt Switch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk