Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
waslostnowfound

Default An Unforgettable Trip - FICTION

Hi, this is my second story on Getdare.com, I hope you enjoyed my first, ‘Teenage Sleepover’, this new story is called, ‘An Unforgettable Trip’. I hope this story is even better than my last one. Some characters from my last story may be included, but it is not a sequel. They haven’t had that adventure from my last story, thanks.

Gary – 15 Year Old – Not very sexually interested in much, gets tired a lot, quite daring, very funny.

Jack – 15 Year Old – Quite sexually, will do good dares if others are also willing to, very friendly and accepting.

Liam – 15 Year Old – Very sexually, but hides it, not very daring (or is he?), not very funny, always awake.

Joe – 14 Year Old – Acts very sexually, very daring if others do the dare, not acceptant of other people not doing dares.

At the beginning of the story, the group of 4 are in a youth hostel on a school trip in Germany, they all share the same room; they have never done anything sexual with each other. The furthest they have gone is strip to boxers. It is 6.00pm and they have free time in their room. My name in this story is Liam, which is not my real name. Part One is just a teaser; the best and longest is yet to come. I hope you enjoy.

PART ONE

“I know! Lets play strip poker!” Jack laughed. I didn’t like the sound of this; it was only our first day on the trip.
“Truth or Dare is better, everyone must play, agreed?” Joe said, everyone nodded their heads, even I did I though it could be quite fun. We all agreed that the dares would have to be done inside the room or else we would be chucked off of the trip by the teachers. Joe decided that he should start, as it was his idea to play the game. We decided to wait half an hour as we all still needed to shower. Gary decided to get into the shower first, we all planned to try and do something to him or his bed while he was in the shower, but what would we do?
waslostnowfound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:45 AM   #2
blaise1

Default Okay

its okay a bit short but he thats just you I would like it not to hhave black mail in it us alot of stories do its okay if theres a little.Keep it up
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:52 AM   #3
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

Yeah a tad short, but there's potential. You've rushed this part. I hate spontaneous stories that are suddenly like "Strip", "Sure". Careful not to rush it. But keep it going.

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:00 AM   #4
iwant2move2hawaii

yeah keep it going! sounds very interesting
Old 12-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #5
Coyote
getDare Addict

not fair i hate teasers
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk