Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-08-2014, 05:47 PM   #1
babygdare

Default Does having forced fantasies make someone submissive?

I hope this fits in with this forum:

For as long as I can remember I have fantasised about being forced to do things from the humiliating to being subjected to torture. It started with forced feminization and then grew from there, I rarely ever fantasize with the imagery of me being submissive - always defiant but being forced into a submissive role. If I were to think about sucking cock, it would be with a ring gag, if I were to think about anal I would be restrained, if I were to think about being dressed in girls clothes/diapers/latex it would be locked on and against my will...etc.

I never really tried out being a sub irl and I've found that from dares to online masters being ordered to do things doesn't really get me as excited as it did when I first found this site. I know I can cheat even on cam with a lot of tasks, I know I can walk away/just turn off the camera and even though I wont the knowledge that I am not really being forced is a massive killjoy.

I don't want to act submissive yet I love being forced to act submissive which is in itself a contradiction right?

Although I have likes and loves I hate telling dom's that, I want them to make me do what they want. I feel like an idiot crossdressing on my own, but if I am ordered to it makes a massive difference - if i'm ordered to because they know I like it I wont enjoy it as much.

From what I've said would someone like me benefit from a sub/dom or slave/master relationship or would I be unlikely to enjoy it on account of the reluctance to say what I want and obey?

Thanks!

20/m
LIKES: Humiliation, degredading, the unusual, messing with people
DISLIKES: Cbt, involving others, wedgies, spanking
WONT DO: LIMITS: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:00 PM   #2
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

In my opinion that is the very essence of the difference between a slave and a sub, a slave has no choice they must serve, a sub only submits to the will not serves and so can argue and fight it... but must also accept the consequence of that.

My advice would be trial being a sub for a short time and see how it fares till you have tried it the fantasy has no grounds to judge it on so it will be different to the real experience, from there you will know who you want to be weter it be master dom slave or sub or even switch you will know.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:46 AM   #3
babygdare

I see what you're saying. I probably should give it a go even if its just to find out what its like.

Thanks!!

20/m
WONT DO: LIMITS: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
Old 04-09-2014, 07:49 AM   #4
lucky7z

Experiment with different kinks and see if your reaction is different. For example... I'm a masochist and submit to pain and punishments, but things like chastity I resist a little more so i can't be trusted with my own key, i have to use a numbered lock, and something like eating my own cum I've only done a few times and (excluding the first time i did a dare from curiosity) i had to be tied down and it was spit into my mouth. But you should only experiment with limits, even soft limits, by coercion with someone you can really trust.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:09 AM   #5
Happy Me

Talking

Just putting in my 2 cents.
Fantasies are really just fantasies. The kind of fantasies you are having do probably mean you are kinky, but beyond that you might want to explore what that means!
All of my fantasies before I actually started this play were me being forced against my will to do things.

I have a lot of experience now though with real life stuff. A lot of fantasies can not be acted out, for physical or emotional reasons. So to fill your sexual "itches" you can find things you like in real life, and they will probably be different.

Over time, a period of many years of having real life experiences, my fantasies have changed. They now involve people I have given control to, actual experiences I have had, or things I would actually like someone to do, they got a bit more realistic I guess.

I turned out to be a switch in the end, meaning I like to sub and I like to domme.

Have fun on your adventures!

And: I second lucky7z, make sure it is someone you trust!

Last edited by Happy Me; 04-09-2014 at 09:15 AM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:43 PM   #6
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Submission is a gift. The willing gift of oneself, of control, to another.

Surrender is being forced or coerced to give something unwillingly.

A lot of subs have fantasies of force scenarios, but having the fantasy doesn't necessarily make someone submissive. The basic answer really is that you still have to work it out for yourself.
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:18 AM   #7
babygdare

Really helpful replies, thanks I appreciate it!

20/m

Advertisements
Kink Talk