Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
Nice'n'Naughty

Default Pussy Inserts

Hey all looking for some suggestions of things to stuff my pussy with. I won't be able to log on all the time with an intense school semester coming up but will look forward to seeing what you come up with and responding as soon as I can. Thanks

Likes:masturbation tasks, insertion, orgasm control, ice, toothpaste, liquids, very slight pain, clothespins

Limits:Messy i.e. pee, poo, public, family, not willing to take pictures of myself sorry,anal
Nice'n'Naughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
StoicChrysies

bag of marbles individually inserted....no panties....and walk around a little just for fun....
Old 08-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #3
gin
getDare Sweetheart

For a whole day (from morning until bedtime), your pussy will act as a support for your handbag, this way:

Start the day by inserting in your pussy a small item, common to find in your handbag, and that you may use quite frequently (a lipstick, a chewing gum pack, etc.). At any time you should need that item, just take it off and use it. Then re-insert it, and add another small item from your handbag. (You may hide how much needed for you to be comfortable).

So on for the whole day: each time you need an item into your pussy, use it then add another one. Hope you take along plenty of small items...

Have fun and post a report of your day...

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #4
catgirl1001a
getDare Sweetheart

Try my thread

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=116294

Dislikes:duct taped, body writing

limits: extreme pain,family/friends, wax, full public, scat(Pee or poo), any chance of being caught, sexually related,mouth soaping.

Owned by Nobody and that's fine with me not looking for any slaves so don't ask.
catgirl1001a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #5
link99999135
Account Banned

Give your self a CatheTer keep in for 3 hours

Likes: spiders, coffee, duct tape bondage, dogs, puppies, diapers, fire, eggs, wetting myself

Limits: permenent damage, scat, public, cream cheese
I'm SUCH a cum eating whore. Desperate to have guys cuming all over my face and in both my holes.
Will do every dare pmed to me
link99999135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:24 AM   #6
Nice'n'Naughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoicChrysies View Post
bag of marbles individually inserted....no panties....and walk around a little just for fun....
How large a bag of marbles? Wouldn't want to lose one lol.

Likes:masturbation tasks, insertion, orgasm control, ice, toothpaste, liquids, very slight pain, clothespins

Limits:Messy i.e. pee, poo, public, family, not willing to take pictures of myself sorry,anal
Old 08-26-2012, 12:25 AM   #7
Nice'n'Naughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post
For a whole day (from morning until bedtime), your pussy will act as a support for your handbag, this way:

Start the day by inserting in your pussy a small item, common to find in your handbag, and that you may use quite frequently (a lipstick, a chewing gum pack, etc.). At any time you should need that item, just take it off and use it. Then re-insert it, and add another small item from your handbag. (You may hide how much needed for you to be comfortable).

So on for the whole day: each time you need an item into your pussy, use it then add another one. Hope you take along plenty of small items...

Have fun and post a report of your day...
I'll see if I can pull this off soon.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #8
Nice'n'Naughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl1001a View Post
I love your thread it what inspired me to create mine. I just wanted one of my own lol do you have any suggestions not from your thread?

Old 08-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #9
Nice'n'Naughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by link99999135 View Post
Give your self a CatheTer keep in for 3 hours
Sorry, I'm really not into catheaters :/

Old 08-26-2012, 01:19 AM   #10
jeff0205

Default task for u

u must not cum for next 4 days and u have to edge 7 times in morning when u wake up and u have to edge 4 time before u go to bed. and when u go out in morning u have to rub i soap stik on u r vagina and and dont u wash u r vagina just put a duct tape on it and go out, and u cant pee before 2:30 when u pee u have to rub 1 more soap stik on u r vagina and put a duct tape on it again, and 1 more think u have to do on 4th day wrap a AAA size cell into a condom and put it in u r vagina then rub the soap stik and put duct tape on it very tight, and u have to ask me for permission to cum on 4th day .....u have to do it dear..
U must have to report me every day....
jeff0205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:42 AM   #11
BtO
Distinguished Member

See my vibrator dares.

Have fun
BtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #12
Nice'n'Naughty

Jeff- I will be trying your dare shortly but I have a few more that require orgasms that came in first so it will have to wait a bit.

BtO- These look Amazing. Once I get a good vibe I will try these out

Old 08-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #13
jeff0205

Nice'n'Naughty pm me when u r going to do my dare

limits - cum eating,pee,poo,public,
jeff0205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #14
Nice'n'Naughty

Will do Jeff. For everyone else please keep the suggestions coming I love having people control what I put in my pussy.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #15
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Insertions

Wear a short skirt, no panties, and spend the day in heels. When you awake in the morning, take two clean golf-balls, and slide them into your pussy. You are to keep them in all day and night. Can remove them when you awake the next morning.

During the day, you are only allow to adjust things when the balls actually fall out. If they do, you may catch them if they do, and must push them back in right there, wherever they fell out. Otherwise, you must rely on your cunt muscles to keep them inside.

Post a report when you can on how this felt. If you like it, repeat it, adding an additional ball each time and lets see how many you can hold for a day.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk