Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-09-2014, 03:58 AM   #1
bg23

Heart Forced to serve first person who sees my body writing.

Hey there!

Well, I have been ordered to post here. I've been made to write a word on my body, somewhere that is hidden but may be easily exposed. I am to wait until somebody sees the word written on my body and lets me know they have seen it. (Via PM or comment)

Once somebody lets me know I will be forced to serve this person, willing to do whatever they want, let myself be degraded or used by them however I like in order to get them to "use me sexually". That means that you will have power over me and I will be forced to obey until you use me sexually. That term could mean what you want, but I would generally assume it would mean either until I cum or until you make me fuck myself in the ass etc. My servitude would last until this time.

The photo is listed in a Kinktalk album under the same user name.

For whoever replies first, please respect my limits & remember I am in Australia which is a GMT+11 time zone. In other words it is 10 pm here at the time of writing. (3am in western USA & 12 pm in Central Europe)

I have some photos of me in my album here as well as a blog with a listing of my toys, in case you were interested.

LIKES: Photos, exposure/showing off, pain, nipple pain, orgasm control, degradation/humiliation.

DISLIKES: Messy, CBT, soft anal.

LIMITS: Very messy, medium/hard anal, hard CBT, friends/family/social, public, poo, blood, extreme pain, wedgies.
bg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:28 AM   #2
tremagne
getDare Sweetheart

The word is fucktoy :-)
tremagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:32 AM   #3
bg23

I'm so sorry, Tremagne, someone just claimed me about 30 seconds earlier via PM!

LIKES: Photos, exposure/showing off, pain, nipple pain, orgasm control, degradation/humiliation.

DISLIKES: Messy, CBT, soft anal.

LIMITS: Very messy, medium/hard anal, hard CBT, friends/family/social, public, poo, blood, extreme pain, wedgies.
bg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:40 AM   #4
tremagne
getDare Sweetheart

Fair game :-)
Enjoy your enslavement
tremagne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk