Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
neverstopbelieving

Default 18F needs dares, new to site

Hello everyone. I have been reading getdare for years, but just now made myself an account. Its late and I'm extremely horny and I would love your dares! Likes and Limits below.

Limits: public, family, pics, videos, pee dares
Toys: bullet vibrator, 7in vibrator
neverstopbelieving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #2
Knightcircle

see how many ice cubes you can fit in your pussy and then edge as many times as you can until the cubes have melted. PM me an account of how many ice cubes you fit, how many edges you got, and then you will be allowed to cum.

Curious: I really want a lady / Mistress / Queen to decorate my cock and balls like an arts and craft project.

Toys: small butt plug, medium butt plug, NEW! Chastity cage

Limit: public, face pix, pee, poo, social suicide, family, friends

Kik: sisdrew69

Please control me
Knightcircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
neverstopbelieving

okay, i'm about to do that now

Old 12-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #4
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

See how many hits it takes to make you almost cry when hitting your breasts, pussy, ass. I mean at each location to almost cry. Use your hairbrush for the hits. Afterwards put your bullet in and turn up high. Leave it on for 1 hour.Report when done with your hits.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #5
Knightcircle

Default support

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstopbelieving View Post
okay, i'm about to do that now
good luck and I look forward to hearing how it went

Curious: I really want a lady / Mistress / Queen to decorate my cock and balls like an arts and craft project.

Toys: small butt plug, medium butt plug, NEW! Chastity cage

Limit: public, face pix, pee, poo, social suicide, family, friends

Kik: sisdrew69

Please control me
Knightcircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #6
Wardell

Get yourself ready by collecting a dozen toothpicks and a candle or two, as well as preparing your enema bag.

Lie on your back with your legs up and back, knees wide apart. Insert your bullet vibe into your wet hole, set to high. Now place the tooth pegs sideways between your cuntlips, holding them wide open. Light a candle and begin to drip wax intl your opened slit, gradually filling it and covering the toothpicks.

Let it set and insert your enema nozzle into your asshole. Turn the valve on and fill your gut slowly. Once full, plug your ass and get onto all fours. Remove the portion of wax covering your clit and place your second vibe on it, rubbing in circles.

Keep this up for thirty minutes before you are allowed to cum. Make sure you report back....

I'll be retiring from getDare soon, but staying in touch with naughtylittlegirl as her friend and mentor.

She's the most incredible sub to have ever offered me her submission, and any genuine dom who manages to have her offer the same to them is a very honoured man.
Wardell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #7
neverstopbelieving

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
See how many hits it takes to make you almost cry when hitting your breasts, pussy, ass. I mean at each location to almost cry. Use your hairbrush for the hits. Afterwards put your bullet in and turn up high. Leave it on for 1 hour.Report when done with your hits.
Thanks, I will pm you when I'm done

Old 12-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #8
neverstopbelieving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardell View Post
Get yourself ready by collecting a dozen toothpicks and a candle or two, as well as preparing your enema bag.

Lie on your back with your legs up and back, knees wide apart. Insert your bullet vibe into your wet hole, set to high. Now place the tooth pegs sideways between your cuntlips, holding them wide open. Light a candle and begin to drip wax intl your opened slit, gradually filling it and covering the toothpicks.

Let it set and insert your enema nozzle into your asshole. Turn the valve on and fill your gut slowly. Once full, plug your ass and get onto all fours. Remove the portion of wax covering your clit and place your second vibe on it, rubbing in circles.

Keep this up for thirty minutes before you are allowed to cum. Make sure you report back....
I did not bring my enema bag with me, I left it at school (I'm in college and home for the break) I will complete your dare when I return to school, and I look forward to doing it.

Old 12-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #9
dare24

See how much of a warm water enema you can take. Then keep going until absolutely no more will fit. You will have this amount in you, plugged, for 10 hours out of each day. 2 must be in public. You will do this for a month, starting the day you go back to school.

In the meantime, you must do this each night: In bras and panties, with your ass, pussy, panties, and bra cups filled with ice, and your belly covered with ice. Stay like this for ten minutes, while you light multiple candles. After ten minutes, knock the ice off of you, and pour the hot candle wax all over you, still laying down.

Report after every dare.
dare24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #10
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Smack your breasts and pussy 100 times each. Bind your breasts after and lay on them when you finished lay there for 20 minutes. If you look at the time before its up (getting up to look) then take that many seconds and multiply it by 10. If you fail pm for a punishment.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #11
neverstopbelieving

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare24 View Post
See how much of a warm water enema you can take. Then keep going until absolutely no more will fit. You will have this amount in you, plugged, for 10 hours out of each day. 2 must be in public. You will do this for a month, starting the day you go back to school.

In the meantime, you must do this each night: In bras and panties, with your ass, pussy, panties, and bra cups filled with ice, and your belly covered with ice. Stay like this for ten minutes, while you light multiple candles. After ten minutes, knock the ice off of you, and pour the hot candle wax all over you, still laying down.

Report after every dare.
I'm sorry but I don't do public, and this is too time consuming for me to do. I have a roommate back at school also.

Old 12-27-2013, 10:51 PM   #12
neverstopbelieving

anyone else? I would love if someone included my likes more (disregard enema as I can not do that now)

Old 12-27-2013, 10:59 PM   #13
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstopbelieving View Post
anyone else? I would love if someone included my likes more (disregard enema as I can not do that now)
Yeah smack your pussy for 10 minutes then cover your pussy in toothpaste. After it wears of spread your pussy a little bit and cover it with candle wax and I mean totally cover it no pussy showing. While the toothpaste is wearing of smack your breasts the whole time. After that during the wax toothpaste your nipples. After that wears off drip wax on your nipples and get your breasts as well. Then wait 20 minutes and hit it off with a belt. Use a belt for all hits.
Old 12-28-2013, 03:14 AM   #14
Bubuk
getDare Devil

It is a challenge for you. You are allowed to make it as hard as you want.

1) Prepare 1 piece of ice. Weigh it.
2) Melt it with heat of your own body. You are not allowed to use any other sources of heat. The ice piece should not touch anything except your own body.
3) Post here weight of melted ice.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:47 AM   #15
RickyBobby83

Get on all fours and put a candle into your ass. Light it then drop your shoulders and face to the floor so that the candle is high in your ass and the wax is free to run down your ass crack, back and pussy. Stay like that for 30 minutes. PMM me a report!
RickyBobby83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk