Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
Kitten
The One & Only

Default What class Sadist/Masochist are you?

Although labels are just that (labels, that is) I think it's entertaining enough to read about them and see where you would fit-- If there was such a thing as a perfect fit. Here's a little something I found on the most reputable source of information on the internet; Wikipedia. So, where would you place yourself, if anywhere at all on this "map"?

Forensic classifications

Sexual Masochists
Class I: Bothered by, but not seeking out, fantasies. May be preponderantly sadists with minimal masochistic tendencies and/or non-sadomasochistic with minimal masochistic tendencies

Class II: Equal mix of sadistic and masochistic tendencies. Like to receive pain but also like to be dominant partner (in this case, sadists). Sexual orgasm is achieved without pain or humiliation.

Class III: Masochists with minimal to no sadistic tendencies. Preference for pain and/or humiliation (which facilitates orgasm), but not necessary to orgasm. Capable of romantic attachment.

Class IV: Exclusive masochists (i.e. Cannot form typical romantic relationships, cannot achieve orgasm without pain or humiliation).

Sexual Sadists
Class I: Bothered but don't act out sexual fantasies.

Class II: Act on sadistic urges with consenting sexual partners (masochists or otherwise). Categorization as Leptosadism is outdated.

Class III: Act on sadistic urges with non-consenting victims, but don't seriously injure or kill. May coincide with sadist sexual type rapists.

Class IV: Only act with non-consenting victims and will seriously injure or kill them. Difference between I-II and III-IV is consent.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
jakeisinterested

Location: I live on yahoo Messenger. PM me. I might block you, but don't give up unless I am angry.

Class 3 Masochist
Limits: Nothing permanent or that will impact my life alot. Also, nothing gross like crap, urine or blood, or anything that comes out of the body but cum.
jakeisinterested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #3
gieke
Distinguished Member

According to your super-reliable source, I would be a class III Sexual Masochist.
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
dracone1313

Class 3 masochist, except I am fully equal between that and sadist.

btw, I dont think anyone will admit to being a class 3 or 4 saidst considering its illegal.

Likes: public humiliation, xdressing, (no clothes atm tho). anal if safe.
(PUBLIC. If its semi public and very obvious, I love it. If its EXTREMLY public but less obvious, I love it even more. however very public and very obvious both is not an option. just to clarifiy)

Limits: Just be reasonable.( I shouldnt have to say this, but social suicide, and illegal are NOT reasonable!!)

"flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
dracone1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:54 PM   #5
jakeisinterested

Location: I live on yahoo Messenger. PM me. I might block you, but don't give up unless I am angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracone1313 View Post
Class 3 masochist, except I am fully equal between that and sadist.

btw, I dont think anyone will admit to being a class 3 or 4 saidst considering its illegal.
A Class 3 is illegal?
Limits: Nothing permanent or that will impact my life alot. Also, nothing gross like crap, urine or blood, or anything that comes out of the body but cum.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #6
dracone1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeisinterested View Post
A Class 3 is illegal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Although labels are just that (labels, that is) I think it's entertaining enough to read about them and see where you would fit-- If there was such a thing as a perfect fit. Here's a little something I found on the most reputable source of information on the internet; Wikipedia. So, where would you place yourself, if anywhere at all on this "map"?

Forensic classifications

Sexual Masochists
Class I: Bothered by, but not seeking out, fantasies. May be preponderantly sadists with minimal masochistic tendencies and/or non-sadomasochistic with minimal masochistic tendencies

Class II: Equal mix of sadistic and masochistic tendencies. Like to receive pain but also like to be dominant partner (in this case, sadists). Sexual orgasm is achieved without pain or humiliation.

Class III: Masochists with minimal to no sadistic tendencies. Preference for pain and/or humiliation (which facilitates orgasm), but not necessary to orgasm. Capable of romantic attachment.

Class IV: Exclusive masochists (i.e. Cannot form typical romantic relationships, cannot achieve orgasm without pain or humiliation).

Sexual Sadists
Class I: Bothered but don't act out sexual fantasies.

Class II: Act on sadistic urges with consenting sexual partners (masochists or otherwise). Categorization as Leptosadism is outdated.

Class III: Act on sadistic urges with non-consenting victims, but don't seriously injure or kill. May coincide with sadist sexual type rapists.

Class IV: Only act with non-consenting victims and will seriously injure or kill them. Difference between I-II and III-IV is consent.
yep. illegal. would be rape at the very least.

Likes: public humiliation, xdressing, (no clothes atm tho). anal if safe.
(PUBLIC. If its semi public and very obvious, I love it. If its EXTREMLY public but less obvious, I love it even more. however very public and very obvious both is not an option. just to clarifiy)

Limits: Just be reasonable.( I shouldnt have to say this, but social suicide, and illegal are NOT reasonable!!)

"flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
dracone1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #7
jakeisinterested

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracone1313 View Post
yep. illegal. would be rape at the very least.
Oh, I see.
Thank you for clarifying.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:05 PM   #8
Cjstealth

I'm a Sexual Masochists class 3

Likes: CBT, orgasm control, Self-Bondage, Chastity, sounding, Nipples, Tease, ruined, denial, edging, forced bi, pegging, femdom, anal, please just ask I try most at least once

Limits: Shit, Piss, Blood, Family, friends, Permanent, Full Public, dipers, crossdress, findom

Kik: cjstealth

My Sexual map
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...39703.14413931
Cjstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #9
never_cum

Class 3, but no romance
never_cum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:33 AM   #10
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I would have to say that I am a class III masochist

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11

Last edited by Vodin30; 06-20-2013 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Spelling
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:42 AM   #11
tinus

I would say i'm a Sexual Masochists class 2
tinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:33 AM   #12
SlUtTyKiTtI
Baby Member

class III sexual masochist.

I am a complete whore and will do anything in my limits to please a master.
SlUtTyKiTtI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:53 AM   #13
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

I'm a Class II Sadist
Sarmatio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:55 AM   #14
Stix
getDare Devil

Class III Masochist, but I can see myself quickly turning into a Class IV....
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:35 AM   #15
Kitten
The One & Only

Drink

You guys are sicko's. ♥
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk