Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-23-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
Master Sarge

Default Unofficial Slave Chapter 1

Note: so this is my first story here and I'm still fairly new to the hole writing thing
I was never really good at spelling or grammar back in the old days of school and it will translate here if you like my story and you are good at editing i would love to add you to my team to make the best stories possible. i wanna make the kind of stories that make your dick hard or your pussy drip.

comments are also wanted and appreciated and this isn't a one off series meaning that i make this and im done its not that i will continue to update this story as long as i see its popular or at least liked so ya leave your comments and tell me what should happen to sara next the next chapter will feature a new character and a new setting 'the mall' but leave comments as what we should do to poor sara

Enjoy
-Sarge

Chapter 1
Taking it too far

Sara was on her way to the mall after a long day at the college she had gotten money for her 20th birthday 2 weeks ago but didn't have the time to spend it with all her final projects and tests but, she thought its all over now schools off for the summer and i can lounge around for all of it happy with her revelation. the best thing about her hometown is that there's almost nothing to do so in the summer so the town is basically a ghost town workers could go on 1 month holidays and there's very rarely a student like sara walking around this also meant sara got first dibs at almost everything at the mall. Sara however, also knew about her mounting earge to masterbate even there on the bus. sara hadnt had sex or hadent masterbated for weeks (not for lack of trying mind you) every time she started up she was stopped by her roommate barging in her cell ringing to tell her where to go or even her alarm to tell her that her test was coming up in 20 mins. sara looked around the bus it was fairly dead 2 people in the front of the bus and she was in the very back corner just under the security camera so she could do anything she wanted and not worry about being caught, she touched her boobs made her AA breast size seem smaller moving down she worked on her average sized legs working on her dainty feet her legs weren't flabby because she went the the gym and worked out and swam there everyday, now moving up the legs she grazed her pussy through her pants which sent shivers down her spine she moved up to her waist skinny but toned (but not too toned because she thought that girls with a 6pac where disgusting) on her short frame 5'2 at 129 pounds she had a look that made the boys go crazy and the women jealous in fact her sorority sisters thought they would play a trick on sara they tied her naked to a chair and had 4 guys touch her till she almost came then stopped and had an orgy right in front of her the juices were flowing out of sara by the end of the night and she still couldn't touch herself there siting in the bus thinking about that night she had a wicked thought one of the 2 people left and the last person was talking to the driver she had 20 mins max to orgasm she sunk low into the bus and kicked off her shoes socks pants shirt bra then pantys and set them to the floor now she was completely naked in the bus then started to masterbate furiusly when the bus suddenly stopped her cloths shot 3 asles up leaving her stranded then this big hulking man entered the bus and walked slowly to her as soon as he saw her is eyes bulged out of their sockets but that wasn't the only thing all she could say was "shh" and the man nodded "spread your legs" he said softly she did not wanting to be discovered "sit up strait" she did, the man then went to town on her body touching every inch of her she felt disgusted with the invasion but she needed to cum, she wanted to cum, as soon as his finger entered her she moaned then she touched her boobs "no" he said, she stoped confused "i know how bad you want it put your hands behind your back or no more" she did and got greeted with a mini rope to her hands emoblizeing them then he fingered her till she was close... so very close then- stops he stopped at the very moment of orgasm then he unzipped his pants "to experience orgasm you must earn it" she didn't want too the penis in front of her could split her tight little pussy in two let alone the sheer size and girth he had either had a deal with the devil or it was male enhancement drugs she opened her mouth and tried to take it in she got about an inch past the head before she could go any farther thank god for my long hair she thought least he won't see my face well i do this he then, as if reading her mind pulled her long brown hair back shit spoke to soon i guess he then grabbed the back of her head and pushed down on it forcing her to take more and more she gagged but he continued then stopped "lets go" he grabbed her cloths and she put them on by then the bus had arrived at the mall she followed him submissively because of how good he felt on her body the rational part of her brain wasn't working any more and the hulking brute and the tiny girl walked into the mall.

continued in part 2: The cost of "Bliss"
Master Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:32 AM   #2
Master Sarge

the second chapter is coming tomorrow comments are greatly appreciated

Last edited by Master Sarge; 08-23-2013 at 08:22 PM. Reason: schedule
Old 08-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
Master Sarge

Default Unofficial Slave chapter 2

the cost of bliss

sara was in a daze not only sexuly but mently she was so close to orgasm so very close to that bliss that she hadn't had in weeks forced to watch an orgy at the brink of orgasm then being fondled by a random stranger sara had to cum, she had to for her own mental stability she thought the hulking man brought her to a sex store and the women at the counter greeted them "hello Jack, what did you bring me today?" "I caught this slut naked at the back of the bus and thought of you, the way she craves bliss you'd think she hadnt had it in weeks" Sara was silent and red faced he had her pegged so well "Well girl is it true? were you naked on the back of the bus?" "yes" she said softly "take her to the back room jack i want to she if she's willing for the cost of bliss" "yes of course mistress" jack lead sara to a back room and spoke in that same soft commanding voice as with the bus "strip completely"
"but i" "no, no buts do as we say or face the consequences" sara started to strip she started with her top, shoes and pants but stopped at that "girl you don't wanna make mistress jill angry just strip" she took off her bra then her pantys again she was naked at his mercy "all of it girl no glasses rings earrings or socks you must be as naked as the day you were born" she took off all her accessories in many ways this felt more embarrassing for poor sara as she felt completely exposed "now" he said "finish what you started" this time she had her hands to help with this mans large member, now she can give this man a proper blowjob. it didn't take long she got him close on the bus and it was only a matter of time before he shot his load he grabbed the back of her head and forced her down as far as possible then fired his cum deep down her throat but he wouldn't pull out "swallow" she did it was the most vile thing she ever tasted but she managed to swallow it all then he pulled out and led her to a table shaped like an X as soon as she was in the chair she was strapped up completely exposing her from head to toe there were even straps for her individual fingers all she could move is her naked feet but just barely then the table started to move to a vertical position and stopped half way (kind of like this / ) then her legs started being spread apart now anyone would be able to access her pussy or even her anus if they so chose then the women entered the room jack had left to check the store front leaving her and this women alone "hello slut my name is Jill but you will only refer to me as mistress, so you want to cum do you?" jill slowly brushed her pussy causing Sara to moan involuntarily "ill take that as a yes but we'll get to that later i'm going to inspect your body inch by inch to see if your even worth it" she started with Sara's feet. 'god no not my feet' she thought saras feet were extremely sensitive and tickled at even her touch this didn't stop jill though she examined every aspect of her feet with great detail found out which spots ticked more or less then teased her by a little tickling torture sara burst out laughing then was greeted by a gag ball to her mouth now all she could do is a muffled cry of laughter "much better" said jill who went to sara's toned legs and just like the feet jill examined every aspect of her then stopped at sara's pussy and moved to her face like before every aspect of her was examined she did this with sara's arms hands fingers all of her but her anus pussy or breasts she took off the gag and examined sara's mouth then out of nowhere plants a french kiss on sara who was shocked at the intrusion of her mouth but let her do all the work she wanted jill played with every part of her her tongue teeth she licked everywhere in there then went to the breasts it was then that ball gag returned and sara was muted good idea too because her nipples were twisted and pulled causing sara to scream into her gag but jill still tortured sara to her limits then stopped and went down to her anus and pussy she spread sara's lips wide to see what she had to work with then slid a few fingers inside her jill added more and more to sara's tight pussy 3 is all this girl can handle thought jill we'll have to improve that she stopped then grabbed a small dildo shaped like a mans dick just really small sara thought this was weird seeing as she knew she could handle more then jill lubed up the fake dick no thought sara she wouldn't do that would she? the bright white dildo poked and prodded at sara's 'backdoor' and pushed sara never even thought of anal before this and didn't like the tiny intruder entering her the dildo though was over lubed and surprisingly slipped in easy much to the surprise of sara and jill, jill then started to fuck sara's virgin ass for about a minute then she pulled it out "no good" she said looking at the brown specks on the dildo "we're going to have to clean you up after this" jill then focused on sara's pussy she cliped each of her pussylips to the table sara was now exposed even more then left the room. as sara was left there prown and defenceless pussy spread and everything exposed to anyone who wanted to see jack then entered the room and sara became even wetter if that was possible there she was spread wide and waiting if jack wanted to he could take her. as if again reading her mind jack walked up to her and buried his tongue deep into her waiting pussy and kept playing with her exposed pussy toying with her clit and bringing her to the brink once more then jill returned with a paper and removed her gag then the straps on her hand/fingers then jill in a commanding voice said "you have two choices: one you can sign this contract and be our slave to achieve bliss or two you can leave here today knowing that you missed out on the experience of a lifetime" sara couldn't think strait all she heard was "do you want to cum or not?" sara quickly signed the contract waiting her long awaited "bliss" and jack did just that he bit sara's clit then proceeded to lick away at her pussy till she came, oh man did she cum but she didn't stop there she came again then again and a 4th time then begged him to stop which he did with a big grin on his face "how long have you been holding that in for girl?" asked jill surprised as soon as sara stopped panting she replied "3 weeks now but everytime i tried before i had bad luck thanks though i just be leaving if you could untie me?" "i don't think so girl we have a contract here telling us that your our slave for the summer" "WHAT?! BUT I DIDN'T" "Doesn't matter girl" jack interrupted "a deals a deal and we got video of the entire thing if you dont wanting that get out you will do as we say" "Thats the price of bliss girl today i am your mistress and jack is your master when school returns you will no longer have to be our slave but you paid the toll for bliss girl be ready for the road ahead" sara sighed acknowledging defeat "Now" said master jack "shall we begin round two?"

continued in chapter 3 paradise lost
Old 08-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #4
Master Sarge

please comment on what should happen to Sara next
Old 08-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Love this story please continue.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #6
Master Sarge

Default chapter 3

chapter 3 is on the way just got hit with a writers block it will be up tonight or tomorrow i hope :/
Old 08-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #7
reddogcms
Account Banned

Default really good

This is a great story, buff said
reddogcms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #8
Master Sarge

Default Looking for an editor

I'm in the process of searching for an editor. if your good at the editing thing pm me and if you have any suggestions for what happens story so far just ask it might show up in the next chapter

now on to that little tidbit...

I'm maybe a third done with it theres some real life shit happening with me with friends and family and I just cant find the time to write but i'm taking some time after this little msg to let you guys know it will be up soon... i hope :/

A few things about me
I'm not interested in daring people or being dared unless I feel like it

I am a dominant and am always open to new slaves (female aged 19-24 preferred) Pm me if interested

Big thanks to my editor: Karasub4 for all the help
Old 08-27-2013, 10:06 AM   #9
Master Sarge

Default Unofficial Slave Chapter 3

Note: well here it is i'm trying my best to provide you guys and gals with the best story i can give i'm quite afful at the english language and my grammar is shit but, in this chapter i'm trying to produce good story and ok grammar and the like

please please please if you're an editor reading this and you like the story please edit my work PM me with a msg and we will make stories that are both visually appealing and grammatically correct

Thank you for your time i hope you enjoy the story

-Sarge

Paradise lost

Saras high from being made to cum many times from her new master is over she was satisfied but now scared, she signed this contract without thinking and now shes a slave for these two random people not only that she was completely immobilized from head to toe all she could move was her tiny feet but just barely jack started to wildly grope her breasts which was quite simulating for sara
no she thought i don't want this not like this sara didn't want to admit her sexual frustration as of late shes been wanting a man for so long and here on it fondling her against her will just like her sorority sisters did a week ago, now some random stranger some guy who found her naked on the bus was touching her he caused her to cum and now this man is trying to do it again what sara was just learning however is that jack is a master of giving women the max pleasure possible. sara was on dream street again the pleasure returning to her she was close and he prolonged every second of it to maximise her pleasure she was close to so very close then, nothing DAMN IT why does he do that she silently cursed to herself her pussy was then greeted by a vibrater close... close then, nothing there toying with her damn it she hated that for what seemed like hours sara was treated like this being brought so close to orgasm then stopped before that wonderful bliss.

Drool was forming around the outside of her gag, jill laughed silently seeing this this girls so inexperienced thought jill that will change pretty soon she removed saras gag the poor girl was whimpering "please" she said quietly "let me cum" "not quite yet slave" retorted jill "to achieve bliss one must earn it. If you beg for jack to fuck you you might achieve bliss during" "But hes so big he'll never fit all inside me" "we will have to see girl". You got to give her credit sara fought the urge to beg she never begged a man to let them fuck her normally she was dominant in bed but all day shes been so submissive it really did shock her, her face became beet red and she said in the quietest and weakest voice possible "please fuck me" Jack perked up "what was that girl? speak up" "please fuck me" she said it a little louder but still as weak "Louder girl i will not ask again!" "Please fuck me i want it so bad!" she almost screamed the words and after she did her face was even hotter than before if that was even possible. "Fuck me what?" "PLEASE SIR FUCK ME HARD!" that wasn't even sara that time it was her inner slut side that part of her spoke but her body said something else she was getting less horny she really didn't want to fuck that monster of a cock but, jack hearing all he needed to pressed his hard cock head on saras spread and exposed pussy there was plenty of lubricant from making her cum before and denying her orgasms *now*, he thought *now she will know what a real man feels like* jack slowly started to push inside of saras spread pussy as soon as the head was in sara gasped definitely the biggest man she'd ever had as he pushed in slowly saras feeling of fullness was amplified tremendously the last guy she had didn't have a big enough dick to satisfy her and that relationship crashed and burned now this man who she didn't really know is sticking in a dick that is over 5 times the size of her last *not to be picky* her subconscious thought *but hes too big*. jack was finished inserting now he fucked her not fast but slow and hard deep penetrating thrusts that was making saras head spin.

The fucking like this had gone on for about 20 minutes before jack picked up the pace quick deep thrusts started making sara really horny she was getting there. if sara had not gotten cold feet she would have cum by now but sadly that wasn't the case jack was close too his dick had swelled a bit and sara felt stretched inside "please uuh uh uh uh please dont uh uh cum uh in- uh s-ide" "girl you are our slut" retorted jill who was silent before this "if we want to cum inside you, you say yes master" "B-ut I'll uh uh get uh pregnant" "don't worry about it girl focus on your own orgasm" sara agreed with jill even if jack did cum inside it be ok she didn't like telling anyone this but she couldn't get pregnant she just didn't like the feeling of cum inside her she hated it but it looks like jack was about to do it anyways. sara just focused on her own orgasm there wasn't a lot of time left for her to achieve it so focused on his cum not her own, so close now, almost there just a few more thrusts when jack thrust deep as possible almost pushing right up against her cervix and came the feeling of fullness was amplified and like last time he wasn't pulling out until all of his cum is out of him sara on the other hand felt mortified but still so close to orgasm "let me cum please master" she said in a weak voice "please you said if i begged i cou-" "correction slave" jill once again intervened "i said beg to be fucked and you MIGHT achieve bliss during you lost you chance slave" sara was beside herself she couldn't believe they tricked her again. "thats it for today girl give me your email and we will discuss your rules with us" "NO FUCK THAT YOU LET ME GO RIGHT NOW OR I'LL CALL THE COPS!" jill looked furious but jack raised his hand to stop her "girl we have video proof here of you signing the contract of you begging to let me fuck you, you WILL do as we say" "so?" retorted sara "you don't know me i have friends that can take that shit down off the net you don't know who i am!" "Sara Nicole Midas daughter of the famous Mr. Bob Midas Ceo and founder of Midas touch industries do you know the kind of fall your father would have if everyone found out that his daughter was a massive slut all his good morals that he talks about in his press conferences they will all be discarded the stock of Midas Industries would plummet and it would all be because of you. So girl what was that spit about us not knowing you we know you have an exibishionist streak we know that at school people don't want to fuck you cause your a dominant in the sack and worse of all i know that you secretly want us to do this to you." all her fathers work disguising her so she wouldn't be in public limelight was ruined all her kinks revealed her father would disown her if this got out she had to listen to them "[email protected]" "good girl we will contact you soon" "but a punishment girl for disobeying us twice" saras legs were freed and sarah's pussy was filled with a plug of some sort "to keep that cum in you till tomorrow" stated jill, then a type of metal pantys with locks skin tight by the looks of them "and just so you don't touch yourself just yet. also that plug will vibrate every hour to keep you in the mood" jill had an evil smile and like that sara was locked in this vibrater plug and unable to clean out the massive pile of cum inside her "what if i have to go to the bathroom?" "should have thought about that earlier girl you wait until we contact you tomorrow girl" like that sara got dressed and booted out the store.

When she got home she cried a bit then felt dizzy there was a lot of cum inside her and that damn vibrator sprung to life the vibrations were amplified by the cum inside her and buzzed inside her till she was so close it only took her 5 minutes before she almost made it and it stoped crying that she couldn't cum she checked her email and found nothing but an email from her father on his private email her tears started to return the msg said the usual thing good job on another year good luck with next year come visit him and mom and of course enjoy her summer. at this point she stood straight up with tears in her eyes and said "you wont beat me ill finish your little game just you wait" little did sara know the worse was yet to come.

To be continued

Next time:
Chapter 4: the Rules and Trials

A few things about me

I am a dominant and am always open to new slaves (female aged 19-24 preferred) Pm me if interested

Old 08-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #10
Master Sarge

Default thanks

starting chapter 4 soon I just wanted to thank everyone so for reading my story so far each chapter will take more time to make as its all coming from just pure thought to word which can mean i don't finish a chapter in one sitting.

this is just a thanks for the support so far without you people reading it sara's story would be dead and gone

-Sarge

A few things about me

Old 09-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #11
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I really hope you put the next chapter up soon.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:40 AM   #12
tiger4020

This is a great story
I can't wait to read the next chapter

23yo - male - kent (uk) - slave

Seeking an offline mistress
Only limit is anything illegal

Read my blogs & contact me(:
tiger4020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #13
Master Sarge

Default the story

ok so ive recently returned back to my work after a knee surgery and i may have left this story on the back burner so to speak :/ was thinking of picking it back up again as a side project to keep me sane (yes my work is that crazy (coffee shop in a college to be exact)) so forgive any subtle changes in the story. that being said i'm back and ready to start working on the story tonight

A few things about me

Last edited by Master Sarge; 11-04-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:20 AM   #14
Master Sarge

Default an editor

ok so i got asked by 2 very friendly getdare users about editing my story :3 thanks so much for that as of the actual chapter i wanna say chapter 4 will be up before the end of the week... i hope i can do it seeing as i'm getting a little rusty here :/ but i hope you enjoy it its all for you the viewers

-Sarge

A few things about me

Old 11-05-2013, 05:53 AM   #15
joht2891
getDare Sweetheart

Glad you found an editor ... if you'll ever be in need PM me. Keep it up!

LIKES: Light Bondage, Bodywriting, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Dirty Talking, Being Controlled, Slave Positions

LIMITS: Family, Pain, Public, Webcam, Pee/Poo, Diapers, Anal
joht2891 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk