Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
loserwillie

Heart [b]outfit time[/b]

I'm just about to go to bed and am looking for an outfit to sleep in and wear until tomorrow afternoon. Im also willing to accept any dares to do with my list of toys that I can do between now and tomorrow afternoon.

Toys: butt plug, dildo, anal beads, fleshlight, chastity device, ballgag, handcuffs

Clothes: bra (pink, turquoise, pink and black), panties(loads of colours), thongs(a few different colours), white tank top, purple dress, suspender belt, white stockings, tights(loads of colours), fishnets(pink), brown wig, briefs
limits: scat or poo, extreme pain, public, family or any scaring

My Sissy clit is currently unlocked

My sissy clit is verified here
loserwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
loserwillie

PS I cant cum until I have completed this task tomorrow afternoon

Old 09-27-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
loserwillie

Exclamation

Still looking for a dare for the next 7 hours

Old 09-27-2013, 03:16 AM   #4
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Wear stockings with garter and matching underwear.

Size:

for the size, assign each of your plugs a number, small to big, low to high. So if you had 3 plugs, a small, medium, and large, and you rolled a 1, you would use the small plug. If you rolled a 3 you would use the large, and if you rolled anything outside of the number of toys you have, in this case 4, 5, or 6, you would use the large.

Lube:

1 or 2: toothpaste

3 or 4: cum, yours ruined or someone else's, if this isn't enough lube you may suck on the plug to lube it, but only after trying to stick it in your ass first.

5: spit
6: your lube of choice

Time of wearing buttplug and chastity cage:
Roll die twice, first number is time below, and 2nd number is multiplier. Example: if you rolled a 2 and then a 3 your total time for wear would be 2 hours (40 minutes X 3 = 120 minutes). If your numbers were 6 & 6 your time would be 12 hours! Then you should take off chastity to complete edges, but leave plug inside until you finish them!

Time:

1) 20 minutes
2) 40 minutes
3) 1 hour
4) 80 minutes
5) 100 minutes
6) 2 hours

Position:

If you roll even, choose any position you like.

If you roll odd, complete the edges with your dick directly above your face. Let all pre-cum fall onto face or into mouth.

Edges:

roll a die 3 times. Multiply the results of the first two and add the third number. This is how many times you must edge. Example: if you rolled two 6's and a 4, your number of edges would be 40.

Finish:

1) cum onto a hard surface. Snort all cum.

2) cum directly into your own mouth. Push all cum that gets on your face or other body parts into your mouth. Now roll a die and multiply the number by 5. This is how many minutes you will hold your cum in your mouth. Swallow when finished

3) cum however you want!

4) no cumming for the rest of the day!

5) take out plug and suck it clean for at least 1 minute. Cum on the plug, and reinsert for 1 hour. Suck clean again.

6) leave in the plug till tomorrow! When you wake up in the morning you must do the edge rolls again. Only after you complete the edges are you allowed to cum, and then remove the plug.

Enjoy! And please let me know how it went!

P.S. Nice avatar! Is that you?
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk