Old 09-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #1
Red Sand

Default Wedgie dares

I will do any wedgie dare posted here or sent to me via pm
Red Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:47 AM   #2
Alimente

Default Wedgie Dares

Well, I don't see any limits posted so let me give you a few. Go to the restroom (#2) and then give yourself 25 squeaky cleans slices (50 total, 25 back, 25 front). Since your tightie whities are now soiled, you must put them on with 4 other pairs over them so they break last. You then give yourself a hanging wedgie for 45 minutes or until all underwear break. You must then do a frontal atomic wedgie until the smearing reaches your face or rips, but no matter what, you must smell it for 5minutes straight with the underwear over our face.

Another thing you could do is pee in 2 styrofoam cups (Make sure they are small enough to allow anything frozen to fit into your ass) and put them into the freezer. After they have frozen, take one out at a time and rip the styrophoam cup down a bit so you have half frozen pee and half a styrofoam handle (this is you you can hold it). Then, shove it up your ass while breaking the second cups ice into bits and putting it down your front / back. Then give yourself a hanging all around wedgie with 4 pairs of tightie whities (so it does not break too fast) and enjoy <3.

Finally, you can go here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=17494, which is a wedgie dice dare game and follow that instead. Hope these three helps, tell me if you choose any and tell me how it went <3.
Alimente is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk