Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-30-2013, 01:54 AM   #1
eclipsen

Heart 18/f - looking for humiliation & painful dares

Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I'm an 18 year old female looking to complete some humiliating and painful dares.
My limits are anything illegal/with risk of me getting arrested/in severe trouble, anything with risk of death, and anything involving other girls. I'm also not willing to do cam/provide pics.
If you wish, I'll PM you with the results and details of the dare you give me. It's quite late here so I will be doing these tomorrow as I have the next several days off. Thank you!

Pain, humiliation, anal, bondage, watersports, orgasm control, spanking, ice

Limits:
Permanent scars/injury, illegal/risk of arrest, dares involving other girls, cam, pics

I'm up for trying almost anything not in my limits section. If i feel something is going too far I will let you know and suggest/ask you to suggest an alternative.

Last edited by eclipsen; 09-30-2013 at 02:11 AM.
eclipsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:56 AM   #2
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Hi Eclipsen, welcome to getDare

Do you have any toys/equipment available for dares?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:59 AM   #3
eclipsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Hi Eclipsen, welcome to getDare

Do you have any toys/equipment available for dares?
Thank you for the welcome!

I suppose I should have included that in my first post, sorry about that. Not too used to this yet. I have a vibrator and a regular dildo, and clamps, but that's about it for the time being. I have pretty much all the 'normal' household items as well.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:11 AM   #4
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Well I'll give the simple no bra or panties for the duration of your dares unless otherwise instructed. Because if I don't say it then someone else is bound to.

Secondly I want you to use your vibrator to masturbate yourself to orgasm in front of a window. Its up to you how public that window is. The number of minutes you take is the number of people on getDare you will have to get permission from before you may orgasm again after this dare.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:38 AM   #5
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

For an hour, I think you would make a good doggy. First strip naked. Find something to stick in your ass that resembles a tail. Attach your clamps to your nipples as your leash. You are only allowed to be on all fours. Every so often bark like there is someone at the door. Finally have an accident at some point and piss on the floor, then lick it up.
PM me the results of your experience in detail.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:19 AM   #6
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

It is about masturbating with everything, you can nfind in your house/apartment.

What to do:
You have to find 2 more objects, than your house/apartment rooms has. (For example: 6 rooms, so you have to find 8 objects). Bathroom and kitchen also count as a room. You have to take at least at every room one item.

What kind of items:
The objects have to be mobile, means you can carry them.
Those objects can't be a dildo, candles or bottles so you have to be creative.

Now go and masturbate with every object to edge, in the room you found it. You are not allowed to cum. When you are finished with those objects, you go and find anywhere in your house/apartment a imobile object, something, that is attached to a piece of furniture or to the house/apartment itself. Hump/grind it to orgasm without hands, like bitch in heat!

I hope you enjey this, would be funny in some kind of villa with 30 rooms
let me know how it went.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #7
captcaveman25

Send a message via MSN to captcaveman25 Send a message via Yahoo to captcaveman25

Here is a dare. Masterbate and edge in every room of house. Leave your room for last. You can only wear a thong and high heels. Must insert ice into pussy and replace as needed. Must crawl on hands and knees from to room. Once in your room you edge twice and then cum. PM details and result.
captcaveman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #8
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

this is a punishment for you get some icy hot rub it in good on yr ass put toothpaste up yr ass and walk around for as long as you can before expelling it once expelled take a hot shower making sure your ass gets hit directly with hot water
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #9
corsa198
getDare Addict

Put on on your favourite underwear and then you outfit and make sure that you are very desperate to pee.
When you can't hold it any longer you must pee yourself, making sure that at least everything from the waist downwards becomes wet.

You should tell us what underwear you were wearing and what the outfit was.

When you are done you can change your outfit but not the wet underwear.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #10
eclipsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Well I'll give the simple no bra or panties for the duration of your dares unless otherwise instructed. Because if I don't say it then someone else is bound to.

Secondly I want you to use your vibrator to masturbate yourself to orgasm in front of a window. Its up to you how public that window is. The number of minutes you take is the number of people on getDare you will have to get permission from before you may orgasm again after this dare.
How do I go about getting permission exactly? Do I create another thread? Sorry if that's a silly question.

Limits:
Permanent scars/injury, illegal/risk of arrest, dares involving other girls, cam, pics

I'm up for trying almost anything not in my limits section. If i feel something is going too far I will let you know and suggest/ask you to suggest an alternative.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #11
eclipsen

I've read through all the dares I received so far and will be doing them at some point today (if not today I'll get to them ASAP). Since some of them will take longer to do than others, I'm sorry if it takes me a bit longer to PM or post the results to you. I look forward to all them, though!

Limits:

Old 09-30-2013, 03:08 PM   #12
bondagebandet

take icey hot or toothpaste and put a big glob in a small peace of toilet paper then slide it into your ass and go for a walk make sure its only 1 peace of paper thick so it will dissolve on your walk make sure your good and hydrated before hand will help it dissolve walk for at least a half hour before returning home
bondagebandet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:45 PM   #13
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsen View Post
How do I go about getting permission exactly? Do I create another thread? Sorry if that's a silly question.
It's not a silly question. You could ask people on this thread, or it might be ceasier to follow if you start another thread. Be warned that people will probably add in their own conditions on giving you permission though, so it might be harder than you think
Old 09-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #14
getdaring
getDare Devil

hi. welcome getdare.
how are you with secret dares in public and how are you with wedgies? - I dare you to wear a wedgie using normal panties for an entire day and go about your day as normal. You can take it out to use shower/use the bathroom.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:26 AM   #15
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

right start with getting a vacuum cleaner and placing the hose on your clit for five minutes with it on full power.
next tape your pussy lips to your thighs to keep them out of the way then line some panties with sand paper get dressed and go for a 15 min jog.
when you get back vacuum on for another 5 mins rubber band around the base then spank with a belt once for every month since you were born.

can you give details of toys and household items available?

Advertisements
Kink Talk