Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-24-2016, 06:48 PM   #1
CrackersofGraham

Default I didn't expect some kind of GetDare Inquisition...

NOBODY EXPECTS THE GETDARE INQUISITION! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the mods, and nice orange uniforms.

1. Of the dares you've received since you've created your account, which stands out as the best?

2. Out of the many "Person Above" threads, which do you find yourself visiting the most?

3. If you could only submit one more post (or thread) to the forums, what would it be about?

4. How often do you find yourself going on GetDare?

5. Do you believe that graham crackers are the most glorious and delectable snack in the universe?

Chastity-o-Meter
Locked! 25/05/17 - 01/06/17

Feel free to hit me up on Kik!
crackersofgraham

CrackersofGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 07:29 PM   #2
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

1. Of the dares you've received since you've created your account, which stands out as the best?
I can't really remember I haven't asked for dares that much, though I did get dared to go outside naked once and that was a lot of fun.

2. Out of the many "Person Above" threads, which do you find yourself visiting the most?

I havne't visited much I think the omegle one is the most common.

3. If you could only submit one more post (or thread) to the forums, what would it be about?
I told you I was sick.

It varies when i'm busy I might go months without it, when I'm not or just bored or horny I spend hours.

5. Do you believe that graham crackers are the most glorious and delectable snack in the universe?

Not realy but I never wanted to be a getdare member anyway I wanted to be a lumberjack...
Note: Due to technical difficulties involving a full grown bull moose and the President of Iceland I am currently unable to return to my Arctic bunker. I have instead relocated to my previous bunker at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean somewhere south of Sable Island.

Dislikes: mild pain mild public.

Soft limits: Other people

Hard Limits: Anal, gross, messy, major pain illegal/illogical.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:43 PM   #3
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackersofGraham View Post
NOBODY EXPECTS THE GETDARE INQUISITION! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the mods, and nice orange uniforms.

I had to tie 2 pounds to my balls and cum. That was probably the best I've recieved.

Person above avatar: fck,hug or kiss

Something Completely Different or maybe how parrot feathers feel nice.

All the time.

The most delicious snack is coconut fresh from the claws of a european swallow.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:27 AM   #4
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

Sorry for the stupid answer, but I have honestly no clue . There have been many nice ones, but I still prefer play-sessions with someone.

Rock paper scissors
. For those of you who don't know, the rock, is mightier than the sword (or was it a pen? I am not sure anymore). Person above edit signature, or person above pm my x and I will y.

A giant thank you to everyone, for keeping this forum active, enjoyable and great for newcomers. Learned a lot here, and had tons of good times.

Currently, daily. Was inactive for almost a year a while back.

No, I do not.

Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk