Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #1
fieldman

Default Pee punishments

I'm curious to know what fellow dominants out there have come up with for pee related punishments. Post em below!
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
MasterMike2012

Default Pee Punishments

1. Bottle your pee all day and pour it all over your slave (on her body, hair, in her mouth making her drink it).

2. Make your slave bottle her pee all day and you pour it all over her at night. Make her drink some of it as well.

Both of these ideas have variations. For instance, put your or her bottled pee in the sun all day so it stays nice and hot.

3. For one day, all she is allowed to drink is your pee.

4. Have her dress in white shirt and pants with no bra or panties. Pee on her regularly throughout the day but do not let her change or shower until right before bed. this should make her feel dirty and humiliated especially if she does not like piss play. Have her answer the door in her pee covered see through clothes.

5. Have her answer the phone when telemarketers call and tell them that she is a slut who loves to be peed on.

Hope you like these.
MasterMike2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

It is not a good idea to drink pee that has been sitting for a while if your going to drink it it should be a fresh a possible

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

I agree with Holly. Don't drink pee that has been sitting around for awhile! Bacteria and germs will start forming and then you'd have to go to the emergency room to get your stomach pumped. Hell, don't drink pee period. Gross stuff man... Not that I've done that... I'm sure it would be pretty bad lol.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #5
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

If the pee is fresh it is believed to be healthy for you (though this has yet to be proven)

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

I just Googled it and pee has a bunch of bacteria in it

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0409164156.htm

I don't think that is good for you...

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #7
queenmistress

Smile pee punishment

have ur slave drink water then tie and bound her an make her 3 more cups of water then have something like the water running so she need to pee and we she needs to dont let her until u give her permission
queenmistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #8
queenmistress

Default pee punishment

have ur slave drink 2 cups of water then ur slave it 2 be on all fours take the rope tie it to the balls pull on it twice and then tie it then the second rope tie it 2 ur slave dick and pull on the rope

1. slave will acknowledge the proper term to address its owner is Mistress.

2. Slave will acknowledge all men and women nomatter of age is above it and will properly be address with a sir/Ma'am.

3. Slave will acknowledge that it has no privacy and must be honest all times.

4. Slave will acknowledge no furniture unless given permission.

5. Slave will acknowledge no cumming/touching without permission.

6. Slave will acknowledge that it can only use the bathroom squating at 9am and 3pm only unless told otherwise

7. Slave will acknowledge that it eating hours is 9am 2pm 7pm only unless told other wise.

8.Slave will acknowledge it will eat eat off the floor unless told otherwise

9. Slave will acknowledge When alone slave is to be naked always

10. Slave will acknowledge clothes will be properly put away neatly and work clothes out the night before

11. Slave will acknowledge without permission for its owner slave will only go from home to work unless emergency.

12. Slave will acknowledge it cannot make purchases without permission, or can only make a purchase below a maximum price of $100.

13. Slave must suck clean anything that comes out of its slut hole

14. Slave will lick clean any toilet it has the pleasure of using.

15. Slave must drink some piss or add it to a drink everytime slave is allowed to empty its bladder

16. Slave will acknowledge must show proof with pics always.

17. Slave will acknowledge When message it will answer right away

18. Slave will say thank you after completing a task
queenmistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #9
collared4cuties

Location: in someones basement, gagged and tied to a chair. help me!

I would love to have a Mistress force me to pee myself while fully clothed and then either hump something until orgasm or rub myself, outside of my clothing until orgasm. The punishment would be making me keep all those wet clothes on.
A freshly pissed in pair of panties shoved in my mouth and then covered with duct tape would be very humiliating

Few limits
Huge collection of toys & gear

bondage/self-bondage. caging/confinement.
strap-on training. humiliation.
boot/shoe/sock worship.
orgasm control/denial. spanking/whipping.
role play, force fantasies & kidnapping.
rules/structure/discipline/punishment
Designing & building dungeon furniture and other contraptions.
handcrafting leather cuffs, collars, gags, etc.
collared4cuties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:15 AM   #10
Floorsucker

I'm pretty sure most people will be able to handle drinking some amount of piss generally. The only thing that soudsn really dangerous to me is the one were they drink nothing but piss for a whole day. This would be extremely bad for your kidneys
Floorsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:32 AM   #11
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

This one combines pussy torture and pee.

Get clamps with a chain attached. Attach one clamp on the left labia, pass the chain through the handle of a bucket or similar container, and then attach the other clamp to the right labia.

The slave has to stand (with the bucket hanging from her labia) and pee into the bucket. The more age pees the heavier the bucket so needless to say this is a more effective punishment if your slave is busting to pee.

The Dom should feel free to add his own pee to the bucket and afterwards the slave can have this poured over her head.

Kik: iamnotjameshardy
Snapchat: masterbyremote
MasterByRemote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #12
patheticlittlesub

I am not a fellow Dom but a sub. I am undergoing a pee punishment now, my master made me drink several liters of water, then made me go the the toilet, sit down keeping my panties on and forced me to piss my pants. Afterwards the pants were forced into my mouth and picture evidence was taken. After this i had been made to put the pants back on. I have to keep the pee pants on for 24 hours, and if i need to piss anymore must piss my pants. It is defiantly punishing and also so humiliating.
patheticlittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk