Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
Bond_007
Baby Member

Default Dare: Swimsuit been removed by my friends

When we (couple of boy and girls friends, age 19-22) were at the lake, one girl (Kimberly) gave me a dare: She would pick one of her girl friends and I had remove her bikini top of this girlfriend. If I got this girl topless, then Kimberly would go topless herself for the rest off the day at the lake.

I grabbed the bikini top of the girl she pointed out, and when I almost got her top off, all the other girls grabbed me and overpowered me. Kimberly then removed my swim-briefs (now I was naked). Seems that Kimberly had a dare from her friends to remove my briefs, and she planned this with all her (girl)friends, to get my swim briefs off, and the bikini from the girl I had remove, was bait.
2 of my friends (boys) noticed this and quickly hid my clothes and towel. ..uhh thanks guys..
Kimberly ran away with my briefs, because the girls were holding me, she got a big lead, it took me 20 minutes and I had to ran naked after her to catch her and get my briefs back, after that I took revenge off course and removed Kimberly's bikini. All the other girls and boys were laughing.

Have you also been in a situation (or something like this), where one of your friends removed a piece of swimsuit/bikini from you?

Girls: for you there is also a poll (girls only):
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/572102

Off course you could write your experience in this thread.

Last edited by Bond_007; 12-11-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Bond_007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk