Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-24-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Jiota

Default one night, the rest of her life

the room was dark and silent. the only sound was the hum of a computer and the distant sounds of traffic passing on the street outside. as she lie there, she tried to peek around the blindfold to catch a glimpse of the woman she had come to call mistress. this proved impossible as the blindfold was tight and the blackness complete. all she could do is moan in pleasure and wait for the next pulse of the vibrator. while she waited she took the time to think about how she got here and in this situation...

it all started about a month ago; <was it really only a month ago?> she silently wondered. she had been walking home from work when she noticed a stunning woman across the street. this woman seemed to know that she was staring and turned to look. this woman was absolutely stunning. she had shoulder length hair and a stern look on her face; one of a woman on a mission and knew her place in the world. As she passed the woman seemed to linger her gaze following her down the street. She turned into her house and locked the door behind her. she then went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see what this woman was staring at so intently. all she saw was herself. she saw her short messy hair that was a sort of mostly brown with blonde streaks. she saw the high line of her cheekbones and her long neck. she proceded to see her average size breasts her thin midsection and her long legs; she stood over 6 feet tall.

convinced mabey the woman though she recognised her she passed the woman and that peircing gaze out of her head and got ready for the evening out she had been planning for weeks. she quickly had a shower then got dressed to go clubbing. she wore black leggings and a white off-the-shoulder top. she did some light makeup adn headed for her shoe closet. this was her pride and joy. she loved shoes and had many pairs. for tonight she chose a pair of sexy knee height high heeled boots. she put them on and prepeared herself for a night of fun and unwinding. little did she know that the evening would not end as they usualy did; he going home alone drunk and depressed that she couldn't even pick up a guy.

at the club she sat at the bar waiting for the DJ to start up and ordered a drink. as she sat there she felt as if her every movement was being watched. she looked around but saw no one that stood out. she decided to go back to her drink and noticed the empty seat beside her was occupied; by that woman. being as polite as she could she asked the woman "may I help you?" the woman replied, "you dont look like you work here, so I doubt it." seeing this conversation was going nowhere, she returned to her drink and moved one seat down putting some empty space between this very strange woman and herself. some timed passed and the woman left the bar. finally alone, she finished her drink and then the music started up. she remained at the bar and ordered another drink. "i said my name is Sofia." came a sudden purr in her ear. she spun around to see the woman , Sofia, standing over her shoulder. " what is you name my dear? i told you mine so the least you can do is tell me yours." <god,> she thought<her voice is so sexy> . caught completly off guard and feeling something she couldn't place she stammered " m-my name is, umm, my name is Nicole." " well that is a nice name but i think i will call you Nikki instead." <Nikki?> she thought, <no one has called me Nikki since i was a little girl!> but despite her not wanting to be refered to that way something about sofia's voice; the way every word sounded like a seductive purr and made even the simplest words seem exotic and sexy; made her just meekly respond "ok that is fine." Sofia laughed and her laugh sounded like a million little bells chiming. " do you want to dance with me Nikki?" again all Nikki could manage was a tiny one word answer, "ok". they got up and danced again and again grinding and writhing together over and over untill just pure extacy overwhelmed Nikki and she let go of all control willing Sofia to do as she wished her eyes begging for more but knowing that no closure could ever do this feeling justice. finally, the music stopped and sofia bends over and asks nikki, "so what do you say we go back to my place and finish what we started?" this is what Nikki was wanting and wishing for so she answered "definitely." and with that word she had no idea what she had gotten herself into.
Jiota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Jiota

Chapter 2 is still being written i am open to any suggestions or ideas for things for these girls to do. I look forward to getting feedback.

Dislikes: poo illegal and family.
Jiota is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk