Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default Confessions of A Straight Boy Seducer

Hey there. Scott here, and this is my third story. Every encounter is non-fiction, but some are more embellished with fantasy ideas while others are based 100% in fact. The way this will work is that each chapter will be a different boy that I have successfully seduced into having a little fun with me. If this is not your cup of tea, then DON’T READ IT! It’s as simple as that. A Mission Dossier will introduce each chapter, with details about each boy that I will encounter. These are true, but I did not know all of these details when I first decided to try and get inside their pants. Here is an example with my details:

NAME: Scott
SIZE: 5.5 inches
PUBES: Yes, Shaved (at times)

And that is all there is to it. So, the overall mission of this story is to try and get you all how I feel inside my head about these boys. All are underage, and I do NOT condone trying this in your life. It’s just (some of it) what has happened to me, and some fantasy thrown in for fun.

22 Boys. 5 Years. Preferred Method: Truth or Dare.

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before

Last edited by nuditydudity; 07-08-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Added a new section to the Mission Dossier
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nuditydudity for this post:
Old 07-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
Norse Fire

Sounds interesting so far. I'm looking forward to see how you'll write this one.
Norse Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

I'm looking foward to this story and what it brings
Old 07-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #4
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Hey guys. Glad to see some interest in this. Currently working on the first of 22 sections. I know it seems like a lot, but I WILL finish this story. I have two people who are in charge of ensuring that new parts get up in a reasonable amount of time.

Next story should be up in a day or so (hopefully earlier!)

Live like you were dying

Old 07-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
war990
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds really amazing! I can't wait to read more!

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
war990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #6
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default Part I: Peter

All right. Here it is. The long-awaited part 1. It is really long, but it is the first of either 22 or 23 parts, with each one being about a different boy. So this is not the first in the series, but it was a way to get all of your attention. So this is actually the second boy, but it worked better as a beginning. Here it is, all in one long post!!

I.
NAME: Peter
SIZE: 3 inches
PUBES: No

My journey to the dark side of sex began with a simple geo-caching trip. It was my dad, my ten-year-old friend Peter, and his father. We were in the park, and decided to go treasure hunting with a GPS (which is what geo-caching is) as part of a church group. However, when only the four of us showed up, instead of the normal fifteen or so, we were a little bummed out. After a successful few finds, we all needed to take a bathroom break. The fathers went first, while Peter and I waited outside, since there were only two stalls in there. I looked at him, summoned up all my courage, and asked,
“Truth or Dare?”
“Let’s start with a truth.” He responded. I was delighted to hear a note of excitement in his voice.
“Okay, I’ll start off easy with you. What kind of underwear do you wear?”
“Well, normally I wear tightey-wighteys, but today they’re kind of special.”
“What do you mean, special?”
“Nuh-uh. My turn now. Truth or Dare?”
“Well I suppose that I will go with truth also.”
“Great.” Peter smiled at me with a grin. “It’s not very creative, but what undies do you wear?”
“OK.” I smiled to myself, hoping that I could really take this somewhere, but before I could answer both dads walked out of the bathroom and told us that it was our turn. We walked inside, only to find out that one of the two stalls ended up being disgusting, and was overflowing with filth. We both really needed to go, and neither of us was willing to wait. “You know,” I said, “Instead of just answering your question, I could show you.”
“Good idea. And we can use that bathroom at the same time since the other one is gross.”
“OK.” This was working out better and better. We walked in, and then I showed him the briefs that I was wearing, which happened to be gray Y-fronts, and his eyes got bigger as he glanced at my forbidden bulge. He undid his shorts, exposing very tight briefs with something on them that I couldn’t quite figure out. Then his cock head stuck out of his undies, and before I could bone up, I started to pee alongside him. He was watching me the whole time, but somehow managed to not get hard. Maybe it was before he knew what boners were. When we had emptied our bladders, he took one last long glance at me while I continued to stare at him, then we both put our cocks away and walked back out to our dads.
We walked back to where we had parked, only to find out that we had left one of our GPS units back at the last treasure site, nearly two miles back. Peter said that he was really tired, and I said that I would stay with him, wondering what his agenda was. Our dads said that was fine, and they began the four mile round trip hike. Peter smiled at me, with a rather shy look in his eye. That was understandable, because we had just showed each other our most intimate parts.
“Want to continue the game?” I asked, wanting to take the initiative.
“Sure. You ask me first, since I saw what undies you wear.” Peter said, quite confidently.
“All righty then.” I started to wonder just how far I could take this. “Truth or Dare?”
“How about a truth.” He wasn’t quite ready to be extremely daring at the moment.
“What is so special about your underwear today?” I asked, with the ghost of a smile on my lips.
“Well…” He looked down at his crotch. “The truth is…they’re not mine.”
“What do you mean, not yours? You are wearing them, right?”
“Yeah, but…” He looked me in the eyes. “You won’t tell anyone what I say, right?”
“Of course not. This is just between us. So what’s the deal?”
“I…stole them.” Peter shrugged, a guilty smile on his face. “We were in Kohl’s and I saw that I liked them, so I took them with me into the changing room with the pants that my mom wanted me to put on, and I put on these undies before putting the pants on. Then when I changed back to my other clothes, I put my old undies on the changing room bench, and wore the other ones out of the store. And they’re now my favorite pair to wear.”
“Show me.” I told him. I had the beginnings of a boner, but I wanted to progress this game even further than spilling dark secrets.
“What, here? Now?” He looked at me, nervous that he would get caught and in trouble.
“Sure. No one’s around anyway.” This was true. We had not seen a soul for miles, and we could see people coming from a ways off so we could hide the evidence quickly, and out dads would be gone for about another half hour.
“OK…if you’re sure.” He moved his hands to his belt, and undid it. “Hey you never did your question. Truth or Dare?”
“Well, let’s start to make things interesting. Dare.”
“I’ve been waiting for you to ask that. I dare you to take my shorts off for me.”
This is what I was hoping for as well. I moved over, smiled up at him. He sat down on the hood of the car, while I unzipped his shorts, and slowly pulled them down to his ankles. I admired his bulge, which looked to be about average size for a ten-year-old.
“Hey, let me ask you something. What is that on the front of your underwear?”
“Oh, that? It’s the reason I stole these. It’s a picture of a little boy without clothes on.”
“Really? And they were selling those?”
“If you don’t believe me, then take a look for yourself.”
“All right.” I leaned in to his crotch, and watched as his bulge responded to my closeness. He moved his foot close to my crotch and began to rub through my jeans. I then looked at him right in the eye, and asked him, “Do you know how to feel really good?”
“No. There are times when ‘it’ gets all stiff, but I don’t know how to get rid of it, so I just go to my room and wait for it to go away.” He looked down at his crotch. “Times like now.”
“Well, I know a surefire way to both get rid of it and make you feel real good.”
“Really? Does it take long?”
“Nope. Here we go. Close your eyes.” I reached out and gently touched his underwear covered crotch. He gasped, realizing how fantastic it felt. I rubbed his crotch, and then decided to make it even better for him. I pulled down his underwear, exposing his nudity to the world. He squirmed, enjoying the sun on his naked body. He had no pubic hair yet, and his dick was pointing straight up, proud of its 3 inches. I grasped it, and gently began to pull on it. I moved my tongue and licked it up and down his dick, and he began to pant. Then he told me that he was going to pee, but I just kept going until he had his first dry orgasm, as he began to shake all over. He looked me in the eye, and smiled at me, before asking to return the favor. I looked at him, and told him that would be fantastic. We switched places, and then he pulled my pants to my ankles.
“Now you close your eyes.” He told me, before rubbing my underwear-clad dick and making me feel amazing. He tried to lick my dick through my underwear, but then he realized his chance, and quickly pulled them down and took the head of my dick in his mouth. He sucked on my 5 inches, just the tip, and it sent me into seventh heaven. I told him that I was close, and that he shouldn’t keep sucking or it will end up being very wet. He smiled and said “OK”.
“All right, I’m really close. Want to just rub it to finish me off, like I did for you?”
“You bet.” He popped it out of his mouth, and then used his own saliva as a natural lubricant. I felt the familiar feeling in my balls, and he could feel it as well. He started to move faster and faster, before I finally began to shoot my load. It splattered all over his face, and he rubbed his face all over my underwear, then we pulled each other’s pants up, and as we saw our dads coming toward us, and I smiled at him.
“Oh, and by the way, I never saw any picture of a naked boy on them.”
“I know. There isn’t, but if you want to check again, just let me know.”
“Sounds perfect to me.” I met up with him again, only the next time we were just in the bathroom on another trail, and he gave me a pair of his old underwear (not the ones with the ‘picture’ on them) and told me that I should use them as a remembrance of him. He winked at me, and I took off my own underwear (the pair I wore the last time…the ones with my own semen in them) and gave them to him and he told me he would always use them whenever he made himself feel good. While we never met up again to touch each other, we sure admired each other through the clothes. That last time in the bathroom, I asked him one more time.
“That whole deal with the naked boy on the underwear. Was that true?”
“Nope. I just wanted to see what you would do.”
“So, the real reason that you stole those particular undies...?”
“I wasn’t wearing any that day, and I needed some, so I just took them.”
“Wow. So I guess that I’ll see you around, then.”
I reached out, gave his hairless dick one last rub as he continued to pee, and then left him there. He took a little longer than we thought he would in there, but then when he walked out I saw his dick deflating, before winking at me and gave me one last parting shot.
“Fooled you with that story. Man, who would believe that?”
“Well, you know, you can tell it to me anytime.”
“I will.” The following week in church he told me again, and then ended up being forced to move away when his dad got fired and then had to get a new job. The last time we were together, he handed me the undies that he wore the first time as a going away present. As he walked out (he still hadn’t grown any hair or a longer dick), I looked down at my still dripping cock, and looked at the undies he had given me. On them, there was indeed a picture of a little naked boy, Peter.

Live like you were dying

Last edited by nuditydudity; 07-09-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:37 PM   #7
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

This story is amazing so far.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:47 PM   #8
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

Great start. Although I'm not sure I like the fact that the kid is only ten.
:/
Old 07-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #9
Norse Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slugger View Post
Great start. Although I'm not sure I like the fact that the kid is only ten.
:/
True, although we don't know how old he was at the time. For all we know, he was 11 or 12.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #10
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse Fire View Post
True, although we don't know how old he was at the time. For all we know, he was 11 or 12.
ANDQUOTED:

NAME: Scott
SIZE: 5.5 inches
PUBES: Yes, Shaved (at times)
Old 07-10-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
Norse Fire

He said that was an example of how he would post the details about each person. That's his current info. Again, we don't know what year that part of his story took place.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #12
will9022

i really like this story, and how you are presenting it. keep up the great work! Just dislike the age difference a bit, although since you didnt say what age you were at the time, like Norse Fire said, I can't really complain. Great job anyways!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:14 PM   #13
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

For those who are interested I was 13 at the time, while he turned 11 the week after this story. There are no huge age differences in the entire story. From now on, I will put my age at the time of the story in the little intros that I write.

Thanks for the support guys. Will hopefully have part 2 - Joseph - up sometime tomorrow.

Live like you were dying

Last edited by nuditydudity; 07-10-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:16 AM   #14
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default Part II: Joseph

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed the first part, especially now that I cleared the age thing up. One thing to notice: these are not in the order that I experienced them in, which will be clear once you read this story. I may or may not say why I have chosen this order, but know that there is method to the madness of time shifting. This was actually the first encounter that I had. As I explain in the story, we are both at the age of twelve when this story begins...

II.
NAME: Joseph
SIZE: 4 inches
PUBES: No

The second mutual adventure that I had was just as exhilarating as the first with Peter. It had been about a year since he left, and it was the spring of my sixth grade year. All sixth graders got to go to a camp in the last few weeks of the school year in order to have one last chance at bonding before we all left for middle school. The weeklong camp was in North Carolina, and we would be staying in beautiful cabins, with eight boys and a counselor, and then VERY far away were eight girls and a counselor, two cabins of each (we were a very small sixth grade class at 26, the other cabins each had five people). As soon as we all got there, everyone rushed to grab a bunk. I had to pee, so naturally I thought I would have a top bunk in the back corner. Fortunately, my friend Joseph preferred sleeping on the top bunk, and saved me a bottom bunk directly across from the bathroom, near the door. I gave him a hug, and he then went to the bathroom himself while I got myself all settled in.
That night, we all had a terrific dinner, and then went back to the cabin. Joseph and I were almost in a separate room from the other boys, and they were all busy playing cards back in the corner while our counselor was off with his girlfriend. So we were just sitting there, hanging out, when I decided to see if I could get anywhere with this shy boy who looked like he had a pretty decent cock for his age.
“Hey wanna play a game?” I asked, careful to not look at his crotch.
“Sure. What game?” He asked back.
“Truth or Dare?”
“Um…ok then. I’ll take a truth.”
“Right.” I said, and then thought, do I really want to push this as far as the last time? Yes. “I’ll start with something easy. Who do you like?”
“Really? All right fine. Nobody.”
“Really? If you say so.”
“Truth or Dare?” He asked me.
“I guess I’ll do truth too.”
“What are each pair of underwear that you packed for this trip.”
My heart jumped into my throat, or more accurately, my pants. Could he want this too, or was it just one of those throw-away questions that nobody cares about, but asks anyway at that age to try and embarrass people.
“Well, I have some briefs, and boxer briefs, and that’s it.”
“OK, but you’ll tell me more later. Give me a truth.”
“All right, same question, but you have to be even more specific than I was.”
“You bet!” He answered. He sure had a lot of enthusiasm for underwear. “One pair of Hanes white briefs, Size Medium. One pair of Batman briefs, Size Small. That’s it.” He giggled.
“You only brought two pairs of underwear for the whole week?” I asked, skeptical.
“Yeah, I normally go without. We can’t afford to do that much laundry at my house. Those are the only pairs I have. I get another new pair when I graduate and go on to middle school.”
“Wow.” I said, painfully aware of the fourteen pairs my mother just bought me a week ago. “I’ll take a truth-“
“OK, everyone listen up! Lights out, no more talking, and see you all in the morning.” We all groaned as our counselor returned, looking flushed, his clothes definitely wrinkled.
As I drifted off to sleep, I kept asking myself if Joseph was wearing any underwear at that point in time, or if he had started to go through puberty like I had. The next day, stuff was pretty normal, but then we had some free time to either hang out by the lake, take a shower, or sit and read. Joseph said he wanted to take a shower, and I went back with him to get some peace and quiet to read on my bunk. Little did he know, my bunk was the perfect vantage point for seeing the boys naked. In the time between opening the curtain and grabbing the hanging towels, they had to walk right past the doorframe that had no door, which faced my bunk. He took his time in the shower, and when he went to grab his towel, he had a raging hard on. He looked out the door, saw me staring right at his cock, and then smiled quickly. He told me that I could use a shower, so thinking nothing of it, I went back and stripped, and got in the shower. After I turned the water off, I heard the curtain rustle behind me.
“Truth or Dare?” Joseph asked me.
“Dang man, you scared me!” I said, moving to cover up. “But dare.”
“OK, I dare you to not cover up any more.” Should have seen that one coming.
“Sure.” I moved my hands away, my cock thankfully staying soft. I had just started to grow hair around the area above my cock, but my balls were still hairless, and hadn’t dropped. He on the other hand, had a raging boner, no hair at all, and what looked like tiny balls. “Truth or Dare?”
“Dare me.” He said. Looking him up and down, I decided that now was my chance to see just how far I could take this.
“I dare you to…” I thought about what I could make him do without making it obvious that I wanted to do stuff with him. “Rub your thingy up and down for a minute.”
“What, you mean like jerk it?” I nodded; I was glad to see that he was smiling as well. “Umm….OK, I guess.” He started to rub his cock, but not in the way that I would normally think of as jacking off (having just learned about this about two weeks before this). I noticed that he was cut, like me, and we were about the same size, except I was a little longer than he was. After the minute was over, he looked at me. By now I was as hard as rock. “Your turn buddy.”
“Dare.” I was starting to feel more confident.
“You asked for it. Go run to my bag, and grab the ruler in there, bring it back here, and then measure your thingy.”
“Fine.” I went to grab my towel, but he stopped me, and told me I had to do it naked. I shrugged, like it was no big deal, but my heart was pounding. What would I say if someone walked in? Thankfully no one did, and I made it back and saw him lightly and absently stroking his cock. I was still hard, so measuring it was not hard. I was four and a half inches, and rather pleased with myself. Then I reached over and began to measure his. He looked surprised, but then pleased with how my hands felt on his cock. He was so soft, but hard at the same time. He was just shy of four inches, and it was rather thin. “Your turn for a dare, buddy.”
“What happened to Truth?”
“We’re not picking them anyway, right?”
“OK, fine. Give me a dare.”
This was it. The moment of truth. If I could get him to do this, then I knew what I could do to him without making him angry and leave me for some other friend.
“I dare you to…” I hesitated. “Do you have any limits?”
“It can’t leave this stall. Other than that, I can’t think of any, except the obvious pain and stuff.”
“All right. Lick my thingy.”
He stared at me. He seemed to consider it, then began to smile. He knelt down, and stuck out his tongue. He licked my cock from the base to the head, and then began to bob up and down on the head, still licking around the head. I grinned sheepishly; this felt better than I thought it would. I began to shake all over, and had a dry orgasm right then and there, but he kept going, until I shook a second time, having now came twice in a period of about two minutes. He stood up, looked at me in the eye, and told me, “Do what you want to, but I want to feel like that.”
“With pleasure.” I knelt down, and gave him the same treatment, but I managed to get his entire cock in my mouth. His balls bounced against my chin, as he moaned and sighed with pleasure. I then felt his balls, wanting to make this last as long as I could, but not wanting to push anything. He shook all over, the first of his two orgasms, and then I continued to suck the top of his cock, while using my left hand to jack him off. He told me that he had never felt like this before, before saying that he felt like he needed to pee. I didn’t really notice, too caught up in the moment, when he told me…
“Look out!” A little dribble of liquid shot into my mouth. It tasted sweet, but salty, and gummy. I had no clue what it was, but it tasted good. I sucked him dry, and then he pulled away, panting. “That was the first time I shot that stuff.” He told me. “I’m finally starting to grow up!”
With that, we hugged each other, enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies and cocks touching, and then walked out to dry off and get dressed. On the last day of the camp, the final night, he told me to go with him back to the bathroom. He pulled down his pants (no underwear that time) and showed me that he had started to sprout some hair above his cock. He was so proud.
A few weeks passed after we got back, and everything was the same between us. No more bathroom trips to show off or do stuff together, and then the day before graduation, he told me to come with him. We went to the bathroom, and lowered out pants. He showed me his newest pair of underwear: they were tight, black briefs. That made his third pair ever in his life, excluding diapers, he told me. Then we graduated, and I have not seen or heard from him since that last time in the bathroom and graduation, where we smiled, hugged, and wished each other the best of luck in life.

Live like you were dying

Old 07-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #15
will9022

great update. And thanks for clearing the confusion about ages. Can't wait for more!!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk