Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
crayjack999

Default Hubby's First Dare

I am a 26 year old woman, and my husband is 33. We've been married for five years now, and are quite happy and adventurous. We've shared all kinds of kinks with each other, and always done our best to give the other person whatever they wanted in the sack.

Well, imagine my surprise when my laptop died one day, and I had to use my husband's. I found a bookmark folder called "Tax Information." How stupid do men think women are, really??? I knew what it must be immediately, and I started going through the sites.

It turns out my hubby had a fetish he had not shared. The stories were almost entirely about men being stripped of their clothes in public and humiliated. Truth or dare sites, exhibitionist sites, dominatrix sites, you name it. Bookmarked photos had men blindfolded, men tied up, men streaking in public, men shaved bald, everything that could humiliate a man! At this point, I got a fun idea!

That night, I mentioned this to him, and told him I wanted to make those fantasies a reality. I wanted to give him a good dare. You should have seen how pale he turned! It was beautiful! In a second, he was trembly and terrified. I put my arm on his chest, and said, "Don't worry honey, we'll start slow." Once his breathing was under control, I said, "Remember how you asked me to start shaving my pussy recently? Why do you like that look so much?"

He had a wary look in his eye, but he answered what I expected. "Because it makes you look so exposed."

"Exactly," I purred. "So tonight, you're going to go in the shower and shave off every bit of that body hair. Not one strand left. And then you're going to come back out here. I'm going to make sure you're GOOD and HARD, and then I'm going to kick you out the back door of our apartment!"

His jaw hit the ground at this point, and the trembling started again.

"Don't worry, Love!" I said. "It's an easy dare! You just have to run from the backdoor to the front door and I'll let you back in. Just thirty feet, tops."

While my dear husband was in the shower, though, I got to thinking. Many of his stories had men who willingly tried to expose themselves just a little, but it always seemed to get turned on them, and make them expose themselves a LOT more. And, to be honest, I was a little pissed he hadn't shared this with me. We could have been having a LOT of fun for a while now! So I decided to expand his dare, just a bit, without telling him. A few minutes later, we were all prepped!

When he came out of the shower, he looked GORGEOUS. He's six feet tall, with shoulder-length hair, and he usually has a hairy chest and hairy everything else, but now he was bald bald bald from the neck down! I even inspected him to make sure! He'd shaved his armpits, his chest, his pubes, and his legs for me! I even ran a finger up the crack of his ass, and whispered in his ear, "You even shaved your little asshole for me?!" Then I gave a cold laugh, and said, "You really are sluttier than I imagined!"

He gave me a TERRIFIED look when he heard my evil cackle, and I gave him my best dominatrix smile.

"You are going to WALK, NOT RUN, from the backdoor across the patio, onto the sidewalk by the parking lot. Then up to the other sidewalk, then past the stairs to the second floor, and to the front door. If I see you run even ONCE, I will leave you locked outside for an hour. If I see you cover with your hands, even ONCE, another hour. If a car comes along, you DO NOT HIDE. You let them see EVERYTHING." Then I trailed a finger over his newly shaved balls, and said, "And I do mean everything!"

I could see his was plainly terrified, so I grabbed hold of one of his nipples and twisted it, hard, much harder than ever before. He started panting, but he didn't try to block me, and his dick sure as hell started responding.

"You'll probably be seen. Let it happen. Try to avoid being seen, and I will personally ENSURE that a LOT more people see you. Understand?"

"Honey, honey," he said. "This is a little crazy. This is a big step, you know? What if I just stand out on the porch for thirty seconds like this? That's a good start, right?"

By now I was dragging him to the door. I opened it, and without checking to see if people were around, I yanked on his nipple and threw him outside.

"Honey! Please!" he whispered, trying to glance everywhere at once.

We both saw the light of headlights at the same time. It was just past midnight, but we lived in a college apartment complex, and I could hear several cars and people out and about. I could hardly contain my laughter!

"A car is coming!" he hissed.

I pouted at him, and rubbed at my pussy through my jeans. "Poor boy. Looks like you're going to be SEEN! Remember, NO covering, NO running. Go on!"

"Honey!"

"Now!" I said, loud enough to maybe be overheard. This gave me ANOTHER wicked idea, and I shouted, at the top of my lungs, "OH MY GOD HE'S NAKED!"

I'll never forget the look of TERROR in his eyes as I then slammed the door shut and twisted the deadbolt.

Then I ran to the window, and cracked the blinds a bit. In just a few seconds, he stepped into the light. He looked GORGEOUS. Not a strand of hair on him, his muscles looking HOT as he strode out, directly under the streetlamp, hands at his side, dick bobbing up and down. His eyes were locked straight ahead, even as a car FULL of college students, boys and girls, drove up. They screeched to a halt, but he still didn't look.

Not until the girl driver blew her horn, loudly, and screamed, "STREAKER!!!" Then my dear hubby froze, and showed that look of utter humiliation that so many of the boys in his bookmarked photos had shown! God I was sooooooo horny!

It took a couple minutes for him to make it around to the front door, but by then, I was in the bathroom, running a hot bath over my naked body, as I twisted my vibrator on and started giving myself the BEST orgasm I could remember.

I came just about the time my dear husband would have been standing, buck naked and totally shaved with a RAGING hardon, right in front of our LOCKED front door, reading the note I had taped there:

"Hey Jack! OH MY GOD! I can't believe you're a big enough SLUT to let me lock you outside NAKED! Go ahead and hammer and yell at the door, SLUT, but I don't think I'll be able to hear you. I'm in the bath, fucking myself silly right now. But I did take my cell phone in with me, so if you want me to come and unlock a door and let you in, just take the dollar bill taped to the back of this note, and walk on down to the corner store. Then get some change, and call me from the payphone! It's only a ten minute walk! EACH WAY! Down a pretty busy road, too! I'll even let you cover up while you're STREAKING down there like a PERVERT, but the redhaired girl in the shop (I've SEEN you checking her out!) is working tonight, and she's expecting you to walk in naked, hard, and not covering. If you don't, well, she's going to call me back, and I'm going to tell her something FAR WORSE to make you do. I wonder how many times I can cum before you manage to get back inside??? I wonder how many people are going to see EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY??? God, I hope it's a LOT, Jack. Just like you like it. ~~~Your wife, Cray XOXOXO

Even as I was starting in on my second orgasm, I could hear him pounding on the door still, still too terrified to spend 20 or 30 minutes walking around town, being seen naked and shaved, by people he knows. I hoped he'd stay there for an hour, prolonging his naked adventure, but just after I came a second time, he stopped knocking and started on his way to the corner store!

I'll fill you in on the next part soon! OH! And if anyone has any fun public naked dares I should make him do, just let me know! I promise you I WILL make him do them, and nothing is too extreme! In fact, I'm planning to take some pictures of him on one of his next adventures!
crayjack999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to crayjack999 for this post:
Old 05-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
crayjack999

Erm, hi. I’m Jack, Cray’s… I guess you’d say submissive… husband. She’s instructed me to write out this next section, as most of it occurred when she wasn’t there, though she will be putting in a few notes here and there.

For the record, yes, I do have a submissive streak, and yes, I do enjoy forced public nudity stories/videos/pictures. But I really never thought she’d end up seeing my bookmarks and figuring out what I liked. And even if she did, I figured nothing would come of it, or at most, maybe a little dirty talk, some fantasies. I absolutely NEVER thought I’d be doing these things in the real world.

When she left off, she was in the tub, enjoying the company of her vibrator, and I was standing outside our front door naked. She’d had me shave, she’d gotten me hard, and she’d kicked me out the back door. Even as I stood on the back porch, begging her to only make me stay out for a minute, my mind was completely divided. One the one hand, my heart was pounding, I was already sweating, and I was absolutely terrified. But even then, when she gave me that devilish smirk she does so well, I sort of figured, this is going to be my top masturbation fantasy for years to come! Streaking past people, unable to cover any part of me, hard as a fucking rock, to my front door. It was beyond hot! So even as I was seen walking past the parking lot, I felt the terror but also that familiar shiver of crazy pleasure.

But the note on the door. Now that fucking changed things, you know? All of the sudden, my quasi-safe streak (which, mind you, was by FAR the craziest thing I’d ever tried) was now suddenly at LEAST twenty to thirty minutes of running around in public, naked as the day I was born. We live in a sort of small college town, so naked drunk people aren’t that rare, but still, I see these people every day! And the redhaired girl at the corner store – Cray and I had discussed a possible threesome a while back, and Red was one of our finalists she was still vetting for the position. I had SUCH a crush on this girl! And she was going to see me naked!

Even worse than that, she’d KNOW what I was up to! Cray said in her note she’d called the store, and talked to her, and that the girl was “expecting me.” I couldn’t go in there and say I’d been mugged and they’d stolen my clothes. I couldn’t even cover my erection in front of her! She would know about my fantasy, about my submissive side! This was going to be so bad…

I banged on the door, praying she was just joking around, until I glanced to my side and noticed our upstairs neighbor sitting on the stairs, watching me. She was smoking a cigarette, calm as can be. I’ve never learned her name, but we refer to her as Supergirl due to her Halloween party costume when she stopped by to borrow something for her party. We said hello, and yes, sometimes we’d flirt, but not like this!

“Oh, don’t let me stop you,” she said, and took another drag off her cigarette. “Please, continue banging and jiggling about.”

“I can explain—“ I started, but she shushed me with a raised hand.

“Sweetie,” she said, “you shaved yourself bare, went outside naked, and now have a rock hard dick pointing right at me. I think it’s pretty clear.”

“Please,” I said, and held out my wife’s note. “It’s a dare. Please, can you help me? Just let me use your phone to call her?”

Supergirl walked up to me, her smoke between her lips, and took the note in one hand. She began to read, and then shocked the holy hell out of me as her other hand grabbed my penis. She wasn’t stroking, or even being particularly gentle. She was using it as a leash to lead me toward the parking lot again, where I could still hear cars and people moving around!

“Corner shop is a ways away,” she said, and shook her head in mock pity. “It’s going to be a pretty long and, uh, hard, walk for you, isn’t it? I’d help but I seem to have misplaced my phone.” With that, she jerked one last time on my dick, tugging me out under the street lamps again, and slapped my ass ruthlessly hard. “Better get running!” And then, with a cruel wink, she pulled out the very phone she’d claimed she’d forgotten, and snapped a picture of me standing there shocked as hell!

I started running, and made it across the parking lot with only one car honking and flashing its brights at me, before I heard her yell, “Hey, Naked Boy, aren’t you going to need this dollar?!”

I looked back, and Supergirl was holding the dollar bill which had been taped to my note. Cursing the world in general, I ran back to her as she snapped another couple pictures, snatched the dollar out of her hand, and ran off to the sound of her camera going again.

This time, running across the parking lot, a car stopped directly in front of me and flashed their headlights, making me reach up to cover my eyes, and therefore uncover the rest of me. At this stage, the adrenaline that dumped into my body was unbelievable, and I just took off running. There was absolutely ZERO effort to avoid being seen now. I sprinted down the sidewalk while cars flew past in each direction, occupants screaming vulgar things at me and laughing, but I couldn’t care. I just had to get this over with.

I was out of breath when I cut through the pizzeria parking lot and ducked into the bushes that separated that place from the corner shop and gas station where the red haired girl worked. I could see the payphone, gleaming like the holy grail right on the corner of two VERY busy streets, but without quarters, I was out of luck.

That’s when I swear I could hear my wife’s voice, whispering in my ear and setting what little hair I still had on end. “She's expecting you to walk in naked, hard, and not covering. If you don't, well, she's going to call me back, and I'm going to tell her something FAR WORSE to make you do!”

I glanced down, and saw the fear had reduced my erection entirely, and so I then found myself, crouched in the bushes, jerking off like a madman as I watched the red haired girl step out of the gas station, her cell phone to her ear, smoking a cigarette as her eyes swept the parking lot. I counted four different cars, and I suddenly knew that she wasn’t alone in that store, and that tonight was about to get a lot worse than I’d even dared imagine. Suddenly, the erection wasn’t hard to find at all, as I imagined all sorts of horrible humiliations involved in walking into a gas station nude and erect, with my crush laughing at me, maybe taking pictures, maybe even touching me, the strangers gasping, or what worse things my wife might make me do if I didn’t please her with this task, even –

Suddenly I forced my hand to stop, and I stared down at my now throbbing penis. There was a drop of pre-cum glistening from the head of it, and I knew that no matter how terrified I was, this was going to be a night to remember forever.

PS - She says I have to type more in a bit, but, well, writing this up has gotten us both rather hot right now, so we're going to take some sexytime first. Also, I will apparently be doing a second dare tonight, which she swears will be less terrifying. All I know is that we're driving to a parking garage across campus, where I will get out, strip, and lock my clothes in the trunk. From there, she says she'll try to think of something fun. If anyone has any ideas, send them to her, but please god have pity on a poor man here!!! She's bringing along the camera, and I am honestly kinda scared. Super turned on, but still kinda scared!
Old 05-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
SubbieStarla
Distinguished Member

i like it turn it into a story maybe!
SubbieStarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #4
crayjack999

As I'm typing this next part, Cray is standing, reading over my shoulder, pinching my nipples, teasing my cock, and running the occasional ice cube over my body. So please forgive my typos.

Also, she wanted to say a very special thank you from both of us to the members of this group. You guys have awesome stuff in here, and we're both really enjoying reading through it. She is now prodding me to add that I'm also really enjoying humiliating myself for you and that we're apparently going to take some pictures to post for you guys either tonight or tomorrow.

Okay. I left off when I was squatting in the bushes between the pizza place and the little corner gas shop. I could see the red haired girl I'd had a crush on for a while, who I'd thought of countless times when I'd jerked off. She was wearing a little tank top with those tiny string straps (the lovely Cray is telling me those are spaghetti straps) and a short little skirt. This woman drives me wild regularly, and I was about to be seen by her in the most humiliating fashion possible.

I took a deep breath, and stepped out of the bushes. My feet slapping against the pavement of her parking lot seemed like the loudest sound in the world, and the lights of the gas station were blinding to me, but I still couldn't miss her noticing me.

Red was still smoking, and glancing side to side periodically. When her head came around to see me walking toward her, hands at my side, my hard on bouncing insanely, her mouth dropped open into that perfect O shape. For one terrifying second, I imagined Cray lying to me about calling her, and this poor girl having no idea that this was coming, being terrified and about to call the cops. (Cray says: "I'd never do that! Well, actually, that sounds hilarious! But if I did that I'd make sure the girl wasn't scared or anything, like I'd handcuff you first. OH! We should totally have you streak with your hands cuffed behind you! Oh I like that idea...")

But then Red's face broke out into the widest smile I've ever seen, and she cackled, "Oh my GOD, I didn't think she'd actually make you do it! Jesus, she called over half an hour ago! You've been outside naked all this time?!"

"Please," I said, approaching her with my hands extended, palms out. "Please, I just need change for a dollar and then I can --"

This is when Red dropped her cigarette and slapped me, hard, across the face.

My head was snapped to the side, and I rubbed at my cheek, the flesh still stinging.

"Listen," Red whispered at me in this sweet innocent voice. "I talked to Cray. I know you're getting off on this, so don't beg me to make this better. I'm not going to. Until I give you your change, you're my bitch, understand?"

"I... I understand."

"And your MISTRESS asked you a question, Bitch! Have you been outside naked all this time?"

I was utterly, completely, frozen. I mean, you have to understand, sure, it was late at night, but it's a college town. Cars were flying by on one of the busier roads in town just a hundred feet away from us, and on the other side was ANOTHER pretty busy road. I could hear cars behind me, and I felt like I was up on stage, under spotlights! Finally, as she made to slap me again, I answered. "Yes! Yes I've been outside naked all this time!"

She smiled wide at that, and instead of slapping me, she grabbed my left nipple and twisted it violently. I gasped, and actually dropped to my knees. I like having my nipples pinched a little, sure, but this felt like it was almost a 360 degree twist!

Red bent over me, still not releasing my nipple. "And how many people do you think have seen you tonight?"

I closed my eyes and racked my brain. The car in the lot, after I was locked out. That had a few people in it. Supergirl, my upstairs neighbor. Four more cars full of people before I even left my parking lot. At least a dozen cars on my way here. Now her.

"Fifty, at least fifty have seen me!" I gasped. Red released my nipple, and I gasped again, not from pain but shock as my own words sank into my head. Fifty. Fifty people had seen me -- at LEAST! Just a day ago, I'd have been beyond humiliated to be seen by my own wife without any body hair, and now she'd seen me and so had fifty others!

(Note from Cray: I'm really liking how much the shaving angle humiliates you, Slut. When I think about how tough you must have felt all those times when I shaved and was exposed to you, this just seems so nice! I think you're going to stay shaved for the foreseeable future. Ooo! Or waxed! Maybe I can get an appointment to have one of the nice college girls wax you in a salon in town!)

Red knelt down in front of me, so we were both on the ground of the parking lot. She reached out and gently cupped my balls in her hand, then whispered, "And did you like it? Do you just LOVE being seen?"

When I didn't answer immediately, she squeezed, hard, and I yelped, "Yes, yes, I like being seen! I like being humiliated like this! Please let go!"

"Well," she said. "Let's go inside then!"

Red led me by the balls, literally, into the shop, and I must have turned an even darker shade of red when I saw a young man in there, also working. He had shocked pink hair, standing straight up. I knew him pretty well too. (Like I said, it's a small town, and this is the shop I walk to if I need more beer or something.)

"Well hello!" he said.

"Please," I gasped as she dragged me forward by my balls. "This is just a dare, and I need--"

Red twisted on my balls again, and said, "Shut up, Bitch. Pink (obviously not his name, but it works well with Red, I thought) here knows all about how you're our bitch for a bit. Go ahead. Hand him the dollar for your change, Bitch."

I handed Pink the change, and he made sure to caress my hand in a weird way as he took it. His eyes were glued to my shaved balls in Red's hand.

"I just need four quarters change," I gasped.

Then, right in front of me, Pink folded up my dollar and stuck it in the front pocket of his jeans. "Sure. Do you have a dollar?"

My eyes must have been the size of dinner plates. "I... I just gave it to you."

"I didn't see you give him a dollar," Red whispered into my ear. God, her breath on my ear and neck was making my dick even harder, a fact that clearly wasn't being missed by Pink.

"You know," Pink said, "when I was a kid, I used to always lose my lunch money on my way to school. Know what finally taught me to hang onto it better?"

"Ooo! Whatever was it, Pink?" Red said in mock rapt attention. Clearly they'd planned out this little bit of dialogue.

"Well," he said, coming around the counter and standing right in front of me, "I had to get spanked before that lesson sunk in. What do you think, Red? A spanking?"

"I think it's a lovely idea, if our dear Bitch is okay with it!" she squealed. "Bitch?"

Neat fact, which seems obvious but you NEVER realize it until you're in that situation, but it is 100% completely fucking USELESS to try to argue when you're naked in front of a clothed person, and they have your balls in their hand. They've already won.

"Yes," I said. "Sure."

"Aww," she pouted. "I think you can ask nicer."

"Or beg," Pink added.

I closed my eyes as Pink ran his hands over my chest, gently tweaking at my erect nipples as the head of my cock brushed against his hip. "Please," I said, "spank me."

"Aww, I think he could do better," Pink said, and twisted violently on both my nipples as Red just crushed my balls in her hand. Pain exploded fiercely and I couldn't see a damn thing for a second as I gasped.

"YES!" I screamed, "YES YES YES PLEASE YES PLEASE SPANK MY ASS PLEASE SPANK IT HARD FUCKING SPANK ME PLEASE I DESERVE IT PLEASE!"

(Cray's note: I think I need to make you beg more, Jacky. I think it's just adorable!)

"Good," Red said as they both released me. "Cray said you'd probably let us. In fact, we're under STRICT orders not to give you any change until YOU decide your OWN number of spankings!"

I just waited, knowing there was more coming. With Cray, there always is.

"BUT," Pink said, "she DID give us a minimum number..."

Red smiled in fake sympathy, and nodded at me with a pout. "And she also made us promise that if you request anything LESS than her minimum number, we're to kick you outside and not allow you another guess until you pick me a flower as an apology from the University Rose Garden."

The Rose Garden?! That was a TWO MILE DISTANCE from here! And what the hell might Cray pick as a minimum number?! Knowing her, it might be fifty or something insane like that!

"So," Red said. "How many spankings do you think you need, Bitch?"

As I was trying to come up with a good guess, I watched as both Red and Pink picked up flyswatters from a rack. They each started smacking their hands as I thought, making me jump.

Think, I commanded myself. This all started with a mindgame, where she kicked me out for a thirty or forty foot run naked, but it turned into an hour odyssey thus far. Maybe this was a mindgame? Maybe it was a low number? But then again, Cray REALLY liked tormenting me, it seemed. We had a good sex life, but I can't remember ever seeing the lust and passion in her eyes as she'd shown while slamming shut and locking our door. Fifty? Ten? A hundred? Pick! Pick! Pick!

"A HUNDRED!" I shouted, just as Red reached for my nipple again. She paused, looked deep into my eyes, and pouted. FUCK! I'd guessed too low! Quickly, I added, "EACH!"

They both looked at each other, but I still couldn't read their expressions.

"FRONT AND BACK! ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO HIT!" I yelped.

"Oh, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch..." Pink said quietly...

Red just shook her head sadly. Seriously?! It was over 200?!

"Bitch," Red said. "Her number was five... BUT... this is going to be a HELL of a lot of fun for us!" She gave me that evil smile, then, the one I should learn to recognize that comes from devious women.

Pink positioned me then, making me stand with my legs spread three feet apart, hands on top of my head, while they each patrolled around me like a feeding frenzy of perverted sharks. The first hit came not to my ass, which I was waiting for, but was a sharp crack onto my exposed balls.

"FUCK!" I yelped.

"Aww," Red pouted again, bending over to see the reddened handiwork her slap had created. "That one doesn't count. From now on, you need to count it out, say thank you Mistress or Master, and ask if you may have another. I'm SURE we told you this!"

Pink nodded in agreement, a bad poker face of seriousness as he tried not to laugh.

I kept my eyes on the clock as they struck, one after another, for the next twenty minutes. I was standing naked, shaved, PAINFULLY erect, dripping precum, being spanked over my ass, my balls, the head of my cock, my nipples, my feet, my thighs, even my armpits! And all while standing inside a store I came into every day! By a girl I had a huge crush on!

FINALLY, they were each down to their last ten swats. That's when Red came up close to me, and gave me that devious smile once more, and said, "Remember when you and me and Cray were talking a few weeks back? And you mentioned doing anal with her, and how sore she was the next day? You looked so proud! Well, your turn to be sore. Bend over, and spread 'em, bitch."

And that was how I ended up taking TWENTY swats from a crush of mine, right across my spread asshole. (Cray's note: You should have seen him when he came home! He had red marks all over, and he could barely sit! Oh GOD I'm going to start doing this to him all the time!)

When it was over, I was sweating, shaking, sore, red, and frighteningly close to a total nervous breakdown. Pink was standing, taking pictures of me at every humiliating position he could think of. On my back on the counter, legs pulled up over my head. His camera was practically UP my ass at that point. And Red was standing over me, trailing a finger over my balls, nipples, the head of my cock.

"God," she whispered in my ear, her breath hot and incredible. "This is so fucking sexy that you're doing this. You're getting me kind of wet. But... I don't suppose you'd want to REALLY get me horny, would you?"

I was climbing off the counter now. Pink held out four quarters, and I took them, gratefully. But at that moment, I only had eyes for Red.

"What... what would you want me to do?" I whispered, immediately kicking myself for thinking with my dick and getting in deeper.

Red reached under the counter, and pulled out a pair of tiny swimming shorts. "Cray said to offer you these for when you made your phone call and your run home." She put the shorts in my hand. CLOTHES! my brain screamed, but I kept my eyes on Red.

"And..." I prompted.

Red bit her lip, and gave me a coy smile. "I'd get off SO hard tonight if I knew that after being forced into all this humiliation, you were willing to CHOOSE some more, just for my pleasure."

"What... What are you asking me?" I said.

In one hand I held the swim shorts. Modesty, sweet modesty! Then Red reached under the counter again, and put something in my other hand.

A pair of scissors.

"Cut them up," she whispered at me.

Oh FUCK no! my brain was screaming, but when I glanced down at Red's AMAZING cleavage above her tank top, I hesitated. Then I glanced back up at her eyes, and met them directly. "For you?" I said. "Anything." And I cut the shorts to shreds.

By now I'd been outside naked for over an hour, and I should have been a ball of nerves, but Red's flirting somehow grounded me. I took the quarters and walked proudly to the phone, right on the corner. Red and Pink followed after me, snapping cell phone pics. As I held the receiver to my ear, I turned and faced my photographers, and also oncoming traffic, listening to it ring.

"Hey Slut!" Cray's voice chirped in my ear. (Cray's note: I rarely chirp. He's lying.)

"Hello Mistress," I said.

"I bet your ass is sore now, isn't it?" she said.

"My ass is very sore. Yes."

"Are you wearing your tiny little shorts, Slut?"

I met Red's eyes again, and didn't drop my gaze as I said, "Red said it would turn her on if I didn't wear anything for this call... or for my walk home. So... So I took scissors and cut up the shorts. Now I'm naked and I can't cover up."

"Good! Put your little crush on the phone!"

It's remarkable how, as a man, even in insane situations like this, that statement will still terrify us. Our crush and our wife, talking? I was more afraid of that than the headlights and honks i heard from the road. But an order's an order, and I REALLY didn't want another hour our two outside right now.

Red took the phone and reached out with her other hand to stroke my dick. FUCK! She was jacking me off on the side of the road!

"Yes, he was a good little Slut. But I was thinking... Maybe he's only willing to do these things because of how horny he is. I mean, he's been dripping precum for an hour now! So I think we should make him cum before he runs home. Let him REALLY feel the terror of what he's getting himself into. What do you think?"

She listened, nodded, and hung up. Then she led me back from the road, to the parking lot of the gas shop, and put me under a light. Then Red dropped to her knees in front of me as I felt Pink's hands running over my ass and balls.

Red never broke eye contact as she started sucking me off. (Cray's note: we experiment a lot with other couples, so this has always been something cool for us, no worries!) My eyes were EVERYWHERE! I was staring at the glorious swell of Red's tits in her shirt, at the way her skirt hiked up to her panties, and of course, at the traffic going by! I couldn't last long, and soon exploded cum into her mouth just as Pink had his finger up to the first knuckle in my asshole.

Red stood up, pinched my nipple again, and kissed me full on the mouth. I opened my mouth and she immediately pushed my own cum into my mouth with her tongue, then pulled back. "DO NOT SWALLOW!" she said, twisting my nipple with each word. "Your Mistress is only going to let you in if you STILL have a mouthful of cum when you get to the door."

Oh, god! I'd tasted hints of my own cum before when kissing Cray after a blowjob, but this was a new experience! Immediately, the euphoric high of horniness crashed, and I realized I was ten minutes from home, naked, sore, with a mouthful of cum. I nodded and turned to run.

"See you next weekend, Bitch!" Red yelled, making me wonder what else they already had planned!

The run home, thankfully, wasn't too bad, and soon I was at our door, banging away. Cray opened the door naked, and said, "Open."

I opened my mouth, showed her the cum.

"Good Slut," she said. "Now swallow."

It took three tries to make my throat swallow that much cum.

"We'll clearly have to work on getting you used to eating cum," she said. "For now, I want you to fuck me."

I glanced down, and saw my dick was already hard again, ready, and went inside.

(Cray's note, written by Cray when Jack wasn't looking: That's the end of his first adventure! Well, we did fuck a lot, and he came inside of me a lot, and each time I made him eat me out afterwards! And of course, I did swat the hell out of his sore ass while he was fucking me. But that's about all. We've done minor things in the last few days, though. He has been streaking around our apartment complex a LOT, and tonight or tomorrow, depending on weather, I have a fun game for him, too. Thanks everybody!)
Old 05-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
SubbieStarla
Distinguished Member

good job love it
Old 05-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #6
Hiddenuser

Amazing story
Old 05-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
crayjack999

Thanks Knightgunner13 and Hiddenuser!
Old 05-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #8
SubbieStarla
Distinguished Member

no thank you for this awsome story it make me want to go do it!
Old 05-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #9
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default crayjack999

Great Story. Liked it so much. Go on

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #10
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Sounds very extreme but, either way, I love it. Thanks for the story! I hope there's more to come.

(You've made me want to accidentally-on-purpose get caught with dares / photos / links on my laptop now )
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:50 AM   #11
crayjack999

Thank you Slave_E and Doctor! I appreciate the feedback. We haven't done much else lately, aside from some pictures and a small little movie night I had with friends. I'll have him type up some stuff about that soon.

Also, Doctor, when I showed him your reply he squealed like a little girl and clapped his hands and said, "Oooo! The Doctor enjoyed it!" He's a huge Who fan, so thanks for that!

Hmm, maybe next Halloween we can go as 11 and Amy. I'd be 11 of course, and he'd get to wear the short skirt for Amy...
Old 05-21-2012, 06:10 AM   #12
player46

Wow, thats an awsome story!! Hope to read more :-)
player46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:38 AM   #13
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

you have had me gripped from the very beginning! nice job!

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:55 AM   #14
stangslave

You say he can wear the short skirt to go as Amy...have you two experiemented with him crossdressing? As my ex will tell you, a man in panties is quite a sight. And as i can tell you, I was never harder or more humbled than when she put me in a pair.
stangslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #15
crayjack999

Thank you Player46, FootMuncher, and Stangslave for the kind words!

And no, I haven't yet tried crossdressing him, but now that you mention it, I would REALLY love doing it. I wonder if that would get us around indecency laws, too... Give him a sparkly little thong and make him go into a fast food place to buy my lunch... Hmm... If you don't mind me asking, what kind of panties work best for this? Which were the most embarrassing for you to wear? What specifically about it got you hard? And, well, have any fun pictures???

Advertisements
Kink Talk