Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
sissyvanessa

Default maid' chair review

i am scheduled once a month on my slave calendar to be seated in my maid's chair for a review of my performance and attitude by my Mistress. She has ordered me to explain this process and to offer to answer questions other slaves or Mistresses may have.
my chair is an ordinary wood kitchen chair to which 4 leather straps are fastened to eye screws threaded into the base of each leg. Each of these straps has a clip at the end, like the clip of a leash. To the back of the chair a cotton strap is fastened and it has a cinch loop on it that is suspended 1" from the seat of my maids chair. When it is my time to be reviewed i myst stand with my back to the chair. A pair of Her worn panties are wadded and placed in my mouth as a gag and my gag is tied in place with a leather strap.
i am first ordered to clip the straps on the front chair legs to my ankle cuffs and to squat into the chair so that my seating strap can be placed between my legs and around my small sissy extension just behind its head. my Mistress lowers my panties to allow Her to do this. After She has tightened my seating strap to a snug position i must remain squatten--now keeping my genital strap tight. This position is very uncomfortable, but i must remain thus while She applies a liberal coating of BenGay to my entire genital area. Once this is done i am required to pull my panties back up and prepare to receive Her commant to sit. When the command to sit is given i must do so in one motion without attempting to reach under myself to adjust the cinch strap to a "comfortable" position. A cotton strap will not stretch like leather, so the cinch closes painfully around my "on fire" worthlessness. Once seated, my Mistress connects the leather straps to my wrist cuffs and it is impossible to stand until these straps are unclipped following my review.
In my review She goes over areas of submission i need to improve and to "suggest" disciplinary action that She will be "more than willing" to list on the to do list pages of my slave journal. Also, She either approves or denies my sexual releaf activities for the current month in this review--to keep me reminded that i must endure long periods of chastity to be of proper service to Female Authority.
sissyvanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to sissyvanessa for this post:
Old 06-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
settingqt31

I don't fully understand how the strap works but it sounds great- I wish someone would come up with something like this for a female.

Limits- pee, scat, anal (insertion), public, family/friends, cam/photos, overly messy

Likes- humiliation, wedgies, tits, spanking
settingqt31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:45 AM   #3
sissyvanessa

Default further explaination of my sitting strap

Quote:
Originally Posted by settingqt31 View Post
I don't fully understand how the strap works but it sounds great- I wish someone would come up with something like this for a female.
First of all, thank you for responding to my post. As a slave i am being trained by a process that includes sissification, so it is always great to hear from a female slave. To answer your question as to how my sitting strap works the best analogy i can think of is that it is much like a yo-yo string, only the loop of the "string" doesn't go around my finger. Instead, my worthlessness is pulled between my legs from behind and my Mistress puts the "finger loop" around it, just past its head. When i am ordered to sit my sitting loop closes tightly and quite painfully around it. Because the other end of the "yo-yo string" is not fastened to a yo-yo, but tied securely to the back of my maid's chair my worthlessness is also pulled upward. The two eye screws that are attached to the back legs of the chair have two short leather straps tied to them and these straps have clips them that allows them to be quickly clipped to the "D" rings on my wrist cuffs by my Mistress. Because my wrists are now secured tightly to my maid's chair my arms are now pulled toward the floor and i am unable to stand again until my review is completed. i'm sure the sensation of being cinched is comparable to tight breast binding experienced by female slaves--and it does cut off circulation, so caution must be a primary concern and there must be a very high level of trust in my Mistress paying attention to time limits.

For some reason i am having trouble getting my posts thru--so i will hopefully send what i have written here with a promise to send my ideas to you about how you can create a female sitting strap. i would also like you on my friend list. Please pm me with an idea of your pain tollerance level as my idea would involve pain for you. Let me know if you are interested.
sissyvanessa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk