Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2010, 04:57 AM   #1
archie21
getDare Succubus

Default Swim costume dares.

I love female one piece costumes for x dressing and getting messy in but I also have my own bikini pants for playing in. To this I can also add stockings, heels and a fishnet dress. But it's the swim costume I'm most happy in... so i would like a few dares simply for me to have fun with.

Nothing extravagent I don't have room to play unless i'm away from home.

if i've posted this in the wrong place please move it.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
qwertyzx

At night (or during the day if you are really daring) go for a drive wearing only the swimsuit from your house to a park, or other open area. Get out walk around the car then strip turn your bathing suit inside out and put it back on and drive home.

If that is too much effort for right now then just cook up some pasta and put it in the front of your suit and masturbate to your hearts content.
24/M

Equipment: thongs, panties & bras, one piece female swimsuits, tights, dancer shorts, tight pants, vibrator, 5 butt plugs (one glass), 12" Realistic dildo, 12" double dildo, Raven's Tail Double-Sided Anal Plug, Speculum, cock cage & locks, various household objects
qwertyzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyzx View Post
At night (or during the day if you are really daring) go for a drive wearing only the swimsuit from your house to a park, or other open area. Get out walk around the car then strip turn your bathing suit inside out and put it back on and drive home.

If that is too much effort for right now then just cook up some pasta and put it in the front of your suit and masturbate to your hearts content.
I like both of these but the pasta can't be done immediately, however the driving one is good and I'll get to it, hopefully this week.

Old 05-02-2010, 04:21 AM   #4
monk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to monk

If you have some tights put them on then put you swiming costume on over the top, you can wear anythink you over this.

Next drink a 1L bottle of water go for a drive somewhere, get out of you car and go for a walk. When you need to pee of course the tights will stop you peeing and you can't pull them down while the costume is up. In order to pee you will either need to reveal your costume, find a toilet or pee yourself.

You can choose where you drive to so you can match the difficulty with what you want. A deserted beach would be fairly easy, a busy shopping centre would have lots of toilets so fairly easy. A suburban environment might not have many toilets but a lot of passing cars so very risky.
doesnt like: Slight Public, Slight Mess (easy clean).
Limits: Poop, Family, Extreme Pain, Messy, Public.
monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:51 AM   #5
theguywhocan
Account Banned

Default a messy walk

Ok wear your swim costume, then a pair or two of tights or stockings. Heels if you dare ndong jeans. Then you have to go for a long walk or go shopping. But you must have ateast ten unbroken eggs in your swim suit. As you walk they mite break. To be more daring wear u butt plug.

I too like this type of dare, so i mite try it.

Dislikes: Scat, anything overly public.
theguywhocan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #6
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguywhocan View Post
Ok wear your swim costume, then a pair or two of tights or stockings. Heels if you dare ndong jeans. Then you have to go for a long walk or go shopping. But you must have ateast ten unbroken eggs in your swim suit. As you walk they mite break. To be more daring wear u butt plug.

I too like this type of dare, so i mite try it.
This sounds like fun. It will be a couple of weeks before i'm free to do it, however it occurs to me that thei opportunity might present itself friday, i'll get back to you when it's done.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:11 AM   #7
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
If you have some tights put them on then put you swiming costume on over the top, you can wear anythink you over this.

Next drink a 1L bottle of water go for a drive somewhere, get out of you car and go for a walk. When you need to pee of course the tights will stop you peeing and you can't pull them down while the costume is up. In order to pee you will either need to reveal your costume, find a toilet or pee yourself.

You can choose where you drive to so you can match the difficulty with what you want. A deserted beach would be fairly easy, a busy shopping centre would have lots of toilets so fairly easy. A suburban environment might not have many toilets but a lot of passing cars so very risky.
Hi Monk, Thanks you will get an update once done.

Old 05-08-2010, 03:22 AM   #8
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post

That was a bit of fun, I chose an area not far from a main road where I had to park on the road. See blog for the rest of it.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #9
archie21
getDare Succubus

For the first time in ages I did a full on messy one piece female swim costume dare sent to me in a pm - I enjoyed myself so much that I am prepared to take on more - though the doing will be at my leisure as it's not always convenient to get messed at short notice.
I also enjoyed the potential humiliation of getting caught walking home in a swimsuit and tights with cream and eggs in and on my clothing.
All dares will be replied too.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, messy, swimming costume