Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 03-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
soltys

Default Profile attractiveness

Hi
What do you think: What makes profile page more attractive? What do You think about mine one and what would you to do to improve it?
Should I start an album? Should I have more posts written? More friends?
self-spanking, caning, whipping, cornertime, humiliation, PM's, CFNM, bondage, submission, orgasm control/denial, pegs, no-touch denial, CBT, anal, online exhibitionism (cam/pics/vids), ginger, pain, semi-public, hidden public, hidden bondage, hidden cbt, hidden crossdressing, anal, wax, chatting, crossdressing, nettles
family, friends, face, scat, pee, illegal, enema, diaper, too public

soltys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

Have a subtler background, not bright green. Maybe pick one a similar colour to your profile picture? Either use a block colour or find an image of a texture or pattern that would make a nice background. Just work on the settings for a while until you find something you like.
You could start an album if you think you have something worth sharing.
As for friends, there's no 'ideal' number, just add people who you talk to and would count as a friend.

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I've disabled everyone's profiles bar my own. By that, I mean I can see my own design but nobody else's. Mainly because I got bored of seeing weird and mad colours, and my eyes hurt. So I'm playing it safe.

So that's the first thing. Make sure there are no colour clashes. Try to keep to a theme. My theme is also what I use on my diary on the web; warm yellows, but not too bright, and then different shades of it.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #4
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

What do you think: What makes profile page more attractive? What do You think about mine one and what would you to do to improve it?
Personally I think you should adjust all of the profile colours, if you are going for the neon green maybe try to neturalise it a little with some black or white. The green is creates a very dramatic impact so you should go easy on it or pick a slightly less... exotic shade.

Should I start an album?
Sure why not, Just make sure you don't post nudity and if anything is personal you can change the album settings for privacy. (only friends seeing etc)
Should I have more posts written?
More posts are always good but keep the content consitent, no use posting random post count boosters that are of no value.
More friends?
And as AtticsToEden said, I think I actually made alot of points similar or the same as her, add the people you consider to be your friends. Its just a quick place to be able to gather a list of all the users you talk to and enjoy the work of so you can find their profiles easily..

&also as Doctor said a theme is nice, similar colours or pictures that are related.
Hope you enjoy creating it!
x

No thoughts, only ✨ Depp ✨
Cuffed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk