Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-15-2014, 02:59 AM   #1
lena123
Account Banned

Default school orgasm dare

If you are still schooling, you may consider to try this.
Insert a vibrator into your panties into your pussy.
Sit in the middle of the class and have it on at low speed so that there isnt much noise generated.
Cross your legs and squeeze your leg tight and rock your legs. Hold it there until you get orgasm
You can do it during your lecture too.
Continue to talk with your friends/ discuss with your friends or do your work.
Try not to get caught
I have tried this! It is fun. I came once after 10 mins into the lesson and i quickly went to toilet. The vibration is pretty obvious even i turn it at low speed. so try to engage a conversation. I tried but when it was near to the peak, I could hardly speak. so I tried to control my breath and pretend that I was looking for something in my bag. I put my bag on my lap. Placing one hand below my bag and another digging into my bag, searching for something. I secretly shift my hand below my bag and slit it inside my skirt and rub my clits till I orgasm. My head was looking down into my bag so I guessed he didnt see my blushed face.
So I would like girls to try this, and anyone who is more daring enough, feel free to do something bold It is very fun believe me! The feeling to get caught is just so great! Have fun and report your experience if you tried!
lena123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:18 PM   #2
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

It is fun. I did that more than once back at the days when I was in the secondary school.
egaskrad is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk