Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-03-2022, 06:36 AM   #1
curvyslutwife

Default Ladies: ever been out in nightlife just in a bra?

Recently I saw a young lady in the outside area of a restaurant in the city centre who was wearing a jeans and her "top" was just a black bra with a bit of lace. Quite courageous! I wondered if she would get kicked out but nothing like this happened. I've still got this memory in mind and my husband too

It must have been years that I have done something similar. I'm still undecided but secretly I'm planning to do the same thing tomorrow evening. Obviously the last-minute panic before summer ends The idea of being more or less topless except for an elegant black bra is intriguing. I don't know if we get kicked out but in the outdoor area at night it might be tolerated. Additionally I would take a thin transparent scarf with me to create the illusion of being covered a bit if necessary. This time I would wear a jeans and unlike all those young ladies of half of my age who seem to wear sneakers for nearly everything I would go in black strappy sandals. My husband will be with me and protect me but his cock will be securely locked in his new cage.

Have you ever been out just in a bra and what were your experiences?

My rules 2024
My bucket list for summer 2024

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 02:19 PM   #2
curvyslutwife

Oh. My. Fucking. Goodness. I really did it. Jeans, flat strappy sandals and just a black elegant bra as my "top". What a thrill! I'm still tipsy, needed a drink before and two in the restaurant. Hubby drove the car, not me! The thin see-through scarf was a very good idea to keep it manageable. No we didn't get kicked out of the outdoor area of the restaurant but entering the indoor area to go to the restrooms was really weird with all those underemployed waiters behind the counter chatting and staring at me. 25°C outdoor temperature in the beginning were okay but got a bit chilly after sunset, days are already getting shorter. But bearable due to the drinks The waitress looked a bit confused. She seemed more embarrassed than me. When strolling through the streets before and after the restaurant we saw some young girls in crop tops but of course no end-thirty lady dressed like me. Many looks of course. Oh I felt so exposed with just the bra, the scarf and the strap of my handbag but I enjoyed it sooo much. I must be totally crazy. And undeniably an attention seeking slut.

My rules 2024
My bucket list for summer 2024

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to curvyslutwife for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk