Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2023, 12:31 AM   #1
gotogirl

Female 21/female/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

21/female/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

Hello all.

I have been lurking around the kink community for quite some time now, and I feel its time for me to finally in a proper long term dynamic with a sub.

Introduction:I am 21 female Dom . I have total 2+years experience around community.

What I Look For? I look for female submissive. who are ready and obedient and should be loyal to serve me.Also I am looking for long term relationships.(mention beforehand if you are looking for short term)

I dont expect 24*7 relationship,but some contact(daily) shall be required. The dynamic shall involve rules and tasks(to be done when free,will discuss) and will talk other than kinks too.

My Kinks: I have many kinks and I want to explore many more things with you by a good and healthy discussion. I am writing some favourite kinks from my dictionary 👀
Humiliation
Bondage
Spaking
Semi Public
Pee
Anal
Clothing control

if you have any specific kinks you can share we’ll work on it.

My Limits: Firstly, I’ll always respect your limits, I am not into anything illegal, cutting, blood, scat etc.

Now Most Important things.. How To Apply?????🤔🤔

Just send a message stating your ASL(for timezone), what did you like about the add, likes and limits, and if alone.

Kik: gotogirl69
Discord: gotogirl69

Looking forward to your response😘

Thank you.
The following user says Thank You to gotogirl for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk