Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
GetMeon44

Default Frank's Prep School: John Richard

Frank’s Prep School in Westminster, Massachusetts is the place. It is your

classic Atlantic coast school. It is known for its lacrosse program leading to a

preppy and cliquey vibe. It lived up to those expectations and more. The

brochure depicts a sunny campus with an attractive student body and a focus

on academics. Academics come last. Sounds great right? It may be, but

without the homework and test it allows kids to spend there time getting into

trouble.

Drugs are very prevalent. If your not doing, you are selling, if you

aren’t selling, you are distributing, if your not distributing, you are a grower.

You are involved in a pyramid system without even realizing it. It is

impossible to avoid. While everyone doesn’t mind some here and some there,

this is more than you would think. Our town was voted, as number one is

drug related crimes. Why you ask? The students have driven out every single

dealer and buyer who is not a rich white teenager.

Oh who am I? My name is John Richard. I am a soccer player and I do

fall into that preppy category. My thing is to slide through the cracks of the

school. I avoid the groups and the lacrosse team at all cost. I unlike anyone

else spend time on academics and hold myself to a respectable B+ average.

I have dark brown hair that I like to flip to push to the right. I am a little

over six feet and wear a size thirteen shoe. I play is soccer and trace, the

sports no one cares about, of course.

Soccer is my outlet. I have played my entire life. As a youngster I went

from team to team building my skills and always practicing. In a normal

town I would have been like the lame water buffalo being chased by the

wolves when it comes to track. I was never good until I came here. I could

never break the five-minute mile. Like you may have guessed that was the

cut off. I came Frank’s for their famous coach. I now run a modest 4:39.

Good enough to be on the team but still not enough to be elite. Enough about

sports and the school! Lets get to it!

It was a warm spring day I was lying next to the soccer pitch. Not

practice, not a game, not anything. I am not a shy person at all. I am

actually very outgoing. This is just what I do to pass the time while everyone

else is at class or else where. It was a ninety-five degree day and the sun

was beating on my bare chest as I lied face down. I was wearing my

favorite Ralph Lauren red shorts and my glow in the dark American Eagle

boxers. On my feet I had no socks and a pair of boat shoes. Believe that I

am preppy yet? I just thought about the up coming summer and what I was

going to do with myself. Who would I hang out with? What would be the

summer song? Are there any concerts? Will I go to…

“Hey, John what’s up man?” George said.

George is my best friend and my roommate. He is a skinny kind and around

five and a half feet tall. We meet the first day of school and have been best

friends ever since. We trade girlfriends and joke around with each other all

the time.

“You know. Just relaxing.” I said back.

“Looking golden brown.” George said punching my shoulder as he sat down next to me.

“Shut up man, the only time I get outside is soccer season.” I said to him sitting up.

“Me to man. Actually about soccer…” He started.

I was now sitting up straight looking at him wide eyed excited at anything soccer related.

“We are starting a “beer league” and we’ll meet here at around six on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You in?”

“Yea that sounds awesome.” I said.

“Cool. I’ll see you tonight.” George said walking off.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

I like it so far, keep up the good work!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Sounds very much like Westminster prep school.... Perhaps based off life experiences?
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
daremaster 1
getDare God

Is this fiction or nonfiction? Witch ever it sounds really good.
Old 06-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
GetMeon44

Thank you for the reviews. They mean so much. To clear things up this story is Non-Fiction, therefore it does come from life experiences. That said, I would rather not say which school I to for obvious reasons. Thank you, keep the comments coming.

Part II

As the sun painted the flowing reds and yellows of sunset I walked back to the comfort of my dorm. I live in United Hall. We are known for a variety of things including best parties and music. That is my favorite part, the music. That was how I made friends after soccer season. Everyone liked what I blasted out of my speakers. What is it you ask? Well, in seventh grade my hippy parents made the grand old move to Northern Vermont, half the reason I am here. We were so close to Canada that I caught wind of all of the music coming from their radio stations and started to really like it. It is mostly techno from underground artist that iTunes would blow up in ten seconds.
When I got to my room there was a message from George on the dry-erase board. It read, “Soccer – 6.” These simple but useful reminders were common from George. In the first weeks of school I ditched him a total of five times, most of the time I was just sitting in our room playing video games and he would come busting in with anger about how I always forgot things. Thin way I have been on time and ready ever since.
Our room is a humble abode. We have bunk beds with a makeshift couch underneath that has been torn to shreds and stained in an almost tie-dye pattern. Across from the couch was a small television that had all the channels we would ever watch, NBC and ESPN. Sports, sports, and more sports, was all that came off of that screen. Creating almost a hallway from the door were two desks on opposite sides of the room and two small dressers that the school supplies to everyone.
We had posters of our favorite bands and movies all over the walls. A Canadian flag hung across the windows to keep the room from getting hot quickly and also a privacy factor. The walls were cinderblock white and the floors were concrete. George brought a full size area rug that we put down on the floor when we weren’t having parties. A small fridge in the corner stacked with red bull, coke, and other various sodas.
I walked in the room and closed the door behind me drained from the heat of the day. George’s small desk fan was rattling on his bedpost. I immediately took off my shirt and shorts trying to cool off as quickly as possible. I threw them in our make shift hamper. We had established a routine. This week was his week to clean and my week for laundry. We switched every week always trying to make the other person’s job the hardest by throwing clothes everywhere or becoming extra sweaty during practice to make the laundry pile sink so bad they had to do it twice in the one week.
I looked at the clock it was 5:38. I decided that it was time for me to get changed and head down to the field. I looked out the window and it was already becoming dark. It was still early enough in spring that the sun set before dinnertime. I slipped on a pair or under armor shorts, a pair of grey shorts, and my favorite jersey. It was a Dempsey World Cup jersey that I awaited in the main for over two months. I grabbed a pair of…

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 06-07-2011, 04:20 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

I am still loving it! Can't wait for next part.
Old 06-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #7
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

I love it! The characters seem really cool and hot ;3 is it weird I wanna date a preppy now? XD

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #8
GetMeon44

Thanks for all of the comments. Remember to rate this story. Do It Now! Thank you. Daremaster1 and John ~ I thank you for your constant support. You two are some of the best. If you are reading this and want a shutout comment! I dare you.

Part III

I grabbed a pair of cleats and headed down to the field. When I got down to the field it was dark. Someone had rolled their car up to the goal post and turned the floodlights on. They were already picking teams when I got there the two captains; Dave and Chris were standing thinking.

“James.” Chris said making James excited to be the first one picked.

“Gabe.” Dave picked second.

“Hank.” Chris picked again.

“Jim.” Dave picked.

“John!” Chris yelled and pointed at me walking onto the field and gloating at Dave and his team. I was usual picked first or second so getting me this late was a steal for the team.

“I got George then.” Dave said walking toward his side of the field. George wasn’t usually picked last but today since only the best of the best were here and he was a slow but lockdown defender there was no real need for him.

The game went well I played below average for my standards. I passed the ball well and even threw in some fancy dribbles. My shots on goal however were awful, an atrocious 1-14 shooting in the sixty minute run around game.

“Alright that’s a game guys.” Dave said waving us all toward our bags.

“What are you guys up to tonight?” Chris asked as an open question.

No one had anything planned.

“Everyone can come over to my dorm later or we could just sneak out after room call or something. Keep your phones close.” Chris said.

Everyone agreed that we should go somewhere tonight.

Now being only 7:15 we decided to go back to our dorms and rest before hopefully a great night with just the guys. I started back to my room thinking about what to do.

“Hey John!” George said standing by the sideline alone.

“What’s up?” I said turning back to him.

“Can you come with me?” He asked.

“Where to?” I responded now walking back to him.

“The locker room that place is scary alone man.” George laughed.

“What do you need to do there?” I asked questionably.

“I need to shower…” George started.

“Why not just go in the dorm?” I interrupted.

“… And get my bag. I left it there yesterday after practice.” George finished.

“I’ll go with you. Mind if I shower there with you?” I asked.

“No problem man. Should be sexy.” George said joking and punching me in the arm playfully.

We got to the dark locker room about ten minutes later. They put them near the football field because that was the sport that they cared about the most. The soccer field was second furthest only second to the Men’s Softball Field. The locker rooms were nothing amazing that you haven’t seen before. There were wooden cubbies that lined the walls that you could leave your shoes, clothes, or whatever in. No one ever did this though because the lock had been broken years ago.

We walked in and turned on the lights. There were clothes and various sports pads everywhere. The locker room looked like someone had dropped a bomb full of clothes and sporting clothes.

“Lacrosse players are so dirty. “ George said clearing out two cubbies for us to put our things in.

“I know man. Thanks to my parents for not letting me play.” I said and George laughed.

We both stripped down to our boxers and then just wandered around trying to not be the first person to go fully naked. I rearranged my bag, washed my face, went to the bathroom, and even turned on the shower. George was doing the same time wasting tactics.

“At the same time?” George asked standing at the opening to the communal showers. This was not the first time we had seen each other naked at all it was just the fact that we were along and taking a shower together. The soccer team was not open like most other sports. Our two captains were very homophobic and would allow nothing of the sort. If you wanted to shower you wore boxers or did it in the dorm’s shower stalls.

“Cool.” I laughed reaching for the waste band of my compression shorts.

“3,2,1 Go!” George said taking off his boxers with one swift movement.

“Let’s get in!” I said yelling and laughing.

We spend about ten minutes just talking and showering washing ourselves but making sure to never look down below the face.

“Well, Look at these GAY BOYS…” I look at George our faces flushed.

RATE. COMMENT. LOVE.

I promise you since I have some time tonight. If I get FIVE (5) Comments I will post again. The story is about to get rolling. It needed some development.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 06-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #9
daremaster 1
getDare God

I still love it and can't wait for more. You are doing excellent , see you next chapter.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #10
GetMeon44

Thanks for the comment Daremaster1 !

STATUS UPDATE: In the process of writing a new chapter.
Things are getting heated and I dont want to leave you with to bad of a cliff hanger. Post tomorrow sometime in the PM.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 06-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #11
GetMeon44

Part IV

There was Steve. He is captain of the lacrosse team standing there with about six other guys just watching us. George and I were looking at them and then at each other. We had no idea what to do and just waited for them to make the first move.

“Come here often?” Steve said now huddled around the opening to the shower. The warm water was still beating against my back.

“No. We were just playing some soccer.” George said as he turned off the shower obviously figuring that we weren’t going to be continuing in our shower.

“Oh really? You like playing with balls?” Steve said turning around and giving out high-fives to his friends.

George and I just stood there not saying anything and with no emotions.

I said something to you Steve said now in the shower and he pushed George in the chest.

“Hey! Fuck off!” I said pushing Steve back.

“Don’t tell me what to do. Get him guys.” George said. Before I could even realize what he said I was pinned down in a star on the cold wet floor of the shower. George was cowered in the corner with Steve and another player I didn’t recognize standing over him laughing.

“You two boys can go. We will be paying you a visit be ready for hell.” Steve said.

George and I stood up as soon as they moved out of the way and ran over to our cubbies.

“Where are our clothes Steve!” George said pissed off.

“You will get them later. Leave now.” Steve said laughing.

George was obviously scared of Steve and walked out the door and I followed him.

“Dude, what are we going to do?” George said freaking out.

“Ok. We will be ok. Just follow me lead.” I said comforting him.

***Point of View ~ George***

I followed John around various bushes and trees trying to stay out of all light.

“John?” I said.

“Yeah dude?” John said turning and looking at my sweaty dirty body from running back to the dorm.

“How are we going to open the door?” I asked quivering in my voice.

“I left it unlocked babe.” John said as he started to run from bush to bush again as I followed him.

Why did he say babe? John had never been much of a guy to say these kind of homosexual comments. We were getting closer and closer to the dorm. Is that light green? Where are we? Is that a life size taco? Mom? What is happening? I can’t feel my legs. Why is everything so blurry? Shit.

**Point of view ~ Me (John) **

“George? George?”

Comment Please.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 06-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #12
GetMeon44

Part V

“George?” “George?”

“Are you with me?” I said shaking him.

“Wha… Yeah.” George said.

“Thank God your ok.” I said hugging him.

“How did I get to the dorm?” George asked now sitting up.

“Well…” I started.

“You carried me!” George said sounding touched.

“Yeah. Its nothing man.” I said pulling him to his feet.

“I owe you dude.” George said.

“Its really fine. We should get dressed though.” I said laughing remembering that we were both still naked.

“Yeah.” George said walking over to his dresser.

I lay on the ground just watching his ass bounce as he walked over to his dresser and got changed. I had never felt like this before, especially not to a guy. I had had girlfriends but nothing ever happened beyond kissing. I just never felt sexually attracted to them. Now my mind was all over George. I had to shake this off my mind.

“George, what do you think the lacrosse players will do?” I asked starting to fear their wrath.

“I don’t know dude. Probably nothing. Don’t worry about it“ George said.

“Good idea, I’m gonna’ go to bed. I know it’s early, but I am tired from this day.” I said jumping up on my bed in my usual sleeping attire of just boxers.

“I’m going to stay up for a little while doing some work. Goodnight though.” George said sitting down on the coach.

“Goodnight dude.” I said back turning my face toward the wall.

*Knock*
*Knock* *Knock*
“George?” I said sitting up in my bed.

No response.

Why does this always happen. The residence assistant always comes around at the worst of times and George is always deep asleep. I jumped down off of my bed as quite as possible trying to not wake up George. He always looked so peaceful asleep.

I looked through the door hole and no one was there. I turned around to get back in bed. This wasn’t the first time that someone thought it would be funny to run down the hall knocking on people’s doors.

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

What the hell! I opened the door angered.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 06-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #13
Apples0ranges

Really great story keep it up
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #14
GetMeon44

I am writing for the fun of it but still... It is always nice to have a few comments to show what people want. Any suggestions? Any feedback? That would be nice...

NEW CHAPTER TONIGHT

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 06-13-2011, 07:09 PM   #15
Apples0ranges

Great story keep it comming
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk