Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM   #1
Hammarling

Default The Cat Girl

Quote:
This started a little writing exercise and has rapidly turned into a much bigger story. It's a slow one, so stick around to get to know the characters before things get kinkier. I'm always on the look out for writing feedback, especially as i havn't written with this kind of voice in a while. Anway, enjoy and i have the first 3-5 parts ready to go. I'll upload them slowly so i can keep writing and stay well ahead.

Kayleigh was a simple girl. She liked feeling safe and cozy and happy. Almost nothing on earth could beat a soft cushiony sofa with a warm blanket. Or laying out on a recliner chair in the sun and basking in the rays. Letting the sounds of the world outside and away float around. It was almost nothing, because food did exist. A tasty cheese burger with pickles, or a rish wholesome tomato bolognese. Simple things in life made Kayleigh the happiest.

In this theme a walk through town, or out into the country, did wonders for the soul. Most of her friends were town folks so wandering from coffee shop to bookstore to cake stall to second-hand clothes was very common. Kayleigh could always spy a new hoodie or a comfy pair of leggings on the racks, almost like a secret sense. Trips would often end with a few new items, and a book, and she’s settle into her nook on the sofa whilst her flatmates busied themselves preening and peackocking ahead of some sweaty noise thumping night out.

No hard feelings between either side. Kayleigh was happy making sure the flat was neat and tidy whilst her roomies did not. But equally her roomies were more than happy to deal with the shopping and forcing her out to enjoy the world. Everything in balance.

“Hey Kay, can you ever walk past a cat and not stop to say hi and try to stroke it?” Kayleigh did her upmost to ignore this comment from Zoe, one of her roomates. They were strolling round a park when Kayleigh stopped and crouched to give the small tabby a bit of love. “I mean, it’s not like a dog that not only loves you back but is actually useful!”

Too much! “Cats love you back too, and it’s even more special. And yes, you well know I will stop for every cat we ever walk past”. Kayleighs indignant response slipping out as she lifted her head and poked her tongue out at Zoe. “How can you not love cats?! Fluffy and smol, independent yet loving.”

“Did you just say smol out loud, like in a real conversation? You know this isn’t the internet?”

“-humph- Smol is just the right word for this smol man. Look he’s just happy for the attention”, Kayleigh was nuzzling her fingers between the tabbys ears and putting a contended look on the cars face. “It costs nothing to be kind for a minute to an animal”

“Yes I know, but we were walking, like two paths over that way… then you cut off over here oblivious to anything else.”

“Oh shush Zoe! Cats are cool, the best.” As she said this Kayleigh straightened up. “There, just a few moments and now we can back to wherever we were going”.

Zoe and Kayleigh continued there walk, lapping the park a couple of times for the fresh air, continuing to chat about nothing in particular. Cutting down an alley between blocks on the way home Zoe spied a black cat lounging in the sun on a fire-escape above them.
“You gonna climb a few flights up a ladder to go say hi to that one?” teased Zoe, poking Kayleigh in the ribs.

“I’m not a crazy cat lady!”

“Maybe not. In fact, Kay, I’d say you are just a cat.” Zoe wrinkled her nose and looked hard at Kayleigh. “That’s it” she exclaimed! “That’s why you like cats so much, because you are one of them!”

“Umm, no Zoe, I’m a human.”

“You sure about that Kay? I mean, you practically purr when you curl up on the sofa, do your own thing most of the time unless me and Rhiannon offer food as a bribe, and you basically have fur with all the oversized jumpers and t’s you hde in! C’mon, I’m even using your own points about why cats are good to show you are one of them” Zoe was practically bouncing on the spot with the realisation. “Yes, you’re a cat girl! Omg!”

The Cat Girl (Story)

My Ad Seeking A Submissive (still looking)

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik/discord available on request and if i like you. Tell me what song you're currently listening to, or what film you checked out lately!

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hammarling for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk