Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-04-2007, 11:14 AM   #1
ritacd43

Default closepin / spanking dare

Items needed = 10 closepins, hair brush or big kitchen spoon, pair of panties, bra (guys if you don't have -bra or panties,shopping and buy them)

1- wear bra and panties only, hi heels if you have them

2 - uncover one breast/tit only = uncover 1 pussy lip (one side of ball sack-1 nut only) = uncover one side of ass cheek. /// you chose sides to be uncovered.

3 - put 4 close pins on you tit around nipple and 1 on nipple

4 - put 5 closepins on uncovered pussy lip or ball sack

5- spank your uncovered ass cheek 100 times (make it hurt)

6 - if alone, stand in front of mirror with hands behind neck for at least 5 minutes, if your with 1 or more people stand if front of them. Let the closepins do there work - hope the hurt !!!!!!

7 - now its time to start removing closepins, but you need your ass cheek spanked 50 times then you can remove only 1 closepin. spank you ass cheek
50 times again and remove 1 more. Keep spanking 50 times for each closepin untill all 10 are removed.

8 - after closepins are removed, spank your exposed tit and nipple 100 times

9 - then spank your pussy lip (nut sack) 100 times

10 - next - put closepin back on your sore nipple and spank your ass cheek
100 times / hit it really hard and make it good and red and sore. then take closepin off you nipple.

11 - Girls, next take you panties off and insert them in you pussy, masterbate and make panties really juicy. take them out and put panties in your mouth, (guys, jack off in your panties, take them off and put cum soaked panties in your mouth.

12 - keep panties in your mouth and spank your sore ass cheek 100 more times / spank your nipple 100 times.

13- keep panties in mouth and girls spank you entire pussy 100 times, then spank your clit 100 times (( guys, spank your entire balls 100 times and then your cock 100 times.))

14- leave your panties in your mouth for at least 30 minutes

Note = I did this dare before I posted it - it really hurt towards the end = I wore bra and girly panties, uncovered left tit, left ball, right ass cheek.used large kitchen spoon. Later today I will to dare with other sides uncovered. tomorrow will do dare as i first did and see if can get thru it again. HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ritacd43; 11-04-2007 at 11:24 AM. Reason: added items
ritacd43 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ritacd43 for this post:
Old 11-04-2007, 12:56 PM   #2
Is Niet

wow really good dare... very comprehensive... will do this when the fam isnt home
Is Niet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 02:24 PM   #3
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Thats a hell of alot of spanking but I'll try this
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 03:24 PM   #4
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe people will understand better if you write clothepin
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:08 PM   #5
Coyote
getDare Addict

this is good i will try this
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:12 PM   #6
Coyote
getDare Addict

what does JAck off meen????????????????????????????????????????????PL Z????????????????????TELL?????????????ME?????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??.................??????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????PLZ????????????????? ?????i need to know?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????tel me tell em tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me

I Hope you enjoyed my little spasm there is no need to answer due to the fact i already know
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk