Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
kismet-kisser

Default Public Exposure 21F Please Help

Hey everyone! I'm back from a 8 months hiatus. Life got in the way. Now I'm back in school and winter is coming, but I want to have some MILD public exposure dares to do before I can't do much.

I will consider each dare and do my best with them. I have a bunch of things to work with.

Cloths: short skirts and shorts, tight tops, button up tops, thin tops, ect.
Toys: I have bullet vibrators, anal plugs (need to wear a thong with one of them the middle size) from small to large. The large one is the one with the rose on the end, just like this one. http://www.nitetimetoys.com/anal-toy...dqnBoCPcjw_wcB
I would rather not do photos but if I'm up to it I will and I have a skype kismet-kisser.

Please help me and post plenty of dares!

Likes: Semi-public, mild pain, insertion (all holes), nipple clamps, masterbation, toys, edging, ice, hidden public, shower dares

Maybe: cam, pictures, wax, wedgie, toothpaste, enemas, humiliation

Limits: Family, blood, scat, illegal, permanent, friends (some), diapers, eating/drinking pee or scat, full public, swirlies, messy, risky, heavy pain, animals, pictures to strangers
kismet-kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 11:41 AM   #2
LckMeUpPls

First of all, get dressed in your shortest skirt, highest heels, and tightest thinnest top. You are not allowed any underwear, bra or panties. Now put in your largest butt plug, and go for a walk in a nice busy public place for at least 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, find a hidden place (for example a public restroom stall) strip naked and masturbate. You must edge 10 times before you can cum. Once you have had an orgasm, get dressed and head home.

Have fun and let me know how it goes

Likes: Chastity, Tease and Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Edging, Anal, Deepthroat/Gagging, Spit, Cumplay, Humiliation, Light Bondage, Light Pain, Feminization

Limits:Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Public,Illegal, Scat, Diapers, Blood, Permanent, Vid/Pics/Cam
LckMeUpPls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:40 PM   #3
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Sent you a PM, hope you like the Dare. Leave me a Note

Advertisements
Kink Talk