Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2023, 08:49 AM   #1
Sluttysoni

Default Birthday bash

So my birthday is around the corner and I am looking to make it fun. It’s my 21st. So start giving me tasks and dares I will do anything within limits. every single person will get a report on here. If i fail to do a task or report is one punishment which my sir has given me. Only thing is I cant cum during these tasks/dares because of denial till 14th so please tease this slut. I must have everything done by day after my birthday (feb 14) so feb 15 at 11:59pm if even a single task left to do i will start a punishment thread and also do punishment pre decided by my sir. Have fun be creative and be hard on this toy.
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please destroy any chance of me cumming for real ever again:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433697

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892

Last edited by Sluttysoni; 01-21-2023 at 09:06 AM.
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 01:13 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Wear your ring gag for 30 minutes while using your bullet to see how many times you can edge in that time

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 08:46 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Spend 21 minutes naked not at home. 3 different locations…7 minutes each.

Show 21 people your naked body who have never seen it before. Let’s say 5 have to be irl. The rest can be online, but you must do it one at a time and engage with each person. No sending a pic and looking at how many hits. Talking and stripping for individuals. Let’s say you have a week before to a week after your birthday to complete the task.

Since it is 21…get drunk and naked with a friend.

Get a naked birthday spanking.

Enjoy!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 01:33 PM   #4
Enlil

Buy a (piece of) cake and a candle. Put a candle on it and put it on the floor. Get naked and on all fours, face and tits on the ground, ass high. Spank your butt with a belt 21 times, singing "Happy birthday to this slut". Blow out the candle (you can make a wish, but only if it's a slutty wish). Now you can eat your cake, but you cannot use your hands for this purpose. Instead, you have to keep one of your hands on your pussy and fondle yourself all the time you're eating. Any piece of cake that ends up on the floor you have to lick off the floor. Any that ends up on your face or other part of your body you have to eat using the hand you masturbated with, covered in your juices.

Happy birthday!
Old 01-22-2023, 10:01 PM   #5
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default I have some dares for you..

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy (where ever you are...incl. school, work etc). You may remove them after 5 pm. ... ( Let's agree also some random days ... eg 28 January, 3 and 10 February)

Measure my holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in your pussy and ass as possible. You are not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Accident
You will piss yourself outside. You will wear jeans and heels and top of your choice and you will go walking. minimum 500meters from home you will pee youself (without removing clothes) and walk after that home (You will not rush or hide)

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to grocery shopping with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them while going to shopping or somewhere public for 10-30 min or etc.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)

Hope you have fun..
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 09:22 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysoni View Post
So my birthday is around the corner and I am looking to make it fun. It’s my 21st. So start giving me tasks and dares I will do anything within limits. every single person will get a report on here. If i fail to do a task or report is one punishment which my sir has given me. Only thing is I cant cum during these tasks/dares because of denial till 14th so please tease this slut. I must have everything done by day after my birthday (feb 14) so feb 15 at 11:59pm if even a single task left to do i will start a punishment thread and also do punishment pre decided by my sir. Have fun be creative and be hard on this toy.
Wtite him a note asking for 21 strokes on your bare bum on the day. He to decide who to administer, what with, and who may watch.
Old 01-23-2023, 09:56 AM   #7
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Not following your rules anymore?
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 10:05 AM   #8
Incognito147
getDare Sweetheart

Instead of birthday cake, have a nice load of birthday dog poop, go out, find a nice fresh load take it home put don't candles in it, blue them out then enjoy eating all of your alternative birthday cake.
Incognito147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:01 AM   #9
Dave1996
getDare Sweetheart

With it being your 21st, I'm thinking that for the next 21 days, you've got to find something new to insert into yourself, spank yourself with something new 21 times, and pee somewhere new. That's one a day, everyday. :P
Dave1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 08:31 PM   #10
Sluttysoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Wear your ring gag for 30 minutes while using your bullet to see how many times you can edge in that time
Thak you wolf82 Sir. So today i did that, I put my ring gag on and my bullet vibe deep in my pussy, its my first task on my birthday thread so i was little excited and start with my vibe on high , after like 20 minutes my jaw starts to get uncomfortable and last 5 min was very uncomfortable for my jaw and edges just making it worse but when i did 30 minutes i remove gag and till then. 8 edges was completed, that you for the task sir
Rules

Till post #2892
The following user says Thank You to Sluttysoni for this post:
Old 01-25-2023, 08:34 AM   #11
bdsmlover24

I have some suggestions for you. But first I think you definitely need to organize a big party on your birthday evening and do kinky stuff during this party ! If you don't want to this in front of your friends, organize the party this party the day before and invite a lot of stranger (put some announcement online, on tinder, or others adults sites) and make sure at least 21 mens will come

During this party (or at least for your birthday) choose one of the 3 following dare to do :

- Take a birthday cake and make 21 mens cum on it using your mouth and hands. Then eat it all ! (Take a cake not too big)

- Spend the whole party with your hands tied together short

- Spend the whole party on all four, you can't stand up at any time (no exception allowed)

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 11:59 AM   #12
Sluttysoni

Hello really sorry for the delay something came up so i was away for a while but now i am back so send me some more tasks dares i will do some today and report back. Thank you
Rules

Till post #2892
Old 01-29-2023, 08:50 PM   #13
ThatGuy821

21st birthday deserves you going out to a bar and anytime you get wet you have to take a shot and expose yourself either online or too someone irl

Likes: wedgies, spankings, light anal, dice dares, cumplay, shower dares, condom dares

Dislikes:denial, pics

limits: public, family-friends, illegal, vids, pics/vids with face, scat, cbt, blackmail

kik: thatguy8218

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423262

My Story: Tyler's Project https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410773
ThatGuy821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 08:02 AM   #14
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Get coffee.

Edge twice to get in the right mood, then put in a plug and a dildo, and put a vibe on your clit. Wear a skirt that falls above your knees. Wear a sexy top. Wear a coat if you feel it's needed.

Turn on the vibe.

Go to Starbucks (or similar), get a coffee and a snack. Sit there or outside and read naughty stories while you enjoy your coffee.

You are done when you have read three stories, or when someone who has not seen you naked before this dare removes a toy for you. I assume you'll just sit and read, but isn't it nice to know that any of the people walking by could save you? I wonder what they would want in exchange...

Anyway. You can pick your own stories or read these until they get too silly.

Enjoy.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 03:40 PM   #15
teafor2

Wear your dildo gag and blindfold then use your vibe to edge 4 times.
teafor2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to teafor2 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk