Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-22-2016, 09:18 AM   #1
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Default Competition: One orgasm

I've decided to hold a new competition for all the submissives out here. To compete you must be allowed to orgasm, and not ordered to orgasm by any other dare or your master. The game is divided into 4 phases:

1. Application phase

Participants apply for the game. From the moment of posting the application participants are denied orgasm. In posting their application participants must post a dare they themselves are ready to perform to be allowed to orgasm. In later parts of the game, the gamemaster, that is to say me, will decide which dare he likes the best and that participant will complete that dare and be allowed to orgasm. Therefore, you're encouraged to come up with either interesting, imaginative or challenging dares, as "I will spank myself 20 times", simply isn't going to cut it.

2. Competition phase

However, if another participant proposes a dare that clearly beats your own, fear not, all is not lost. During the competition phase, every participant is allowed to give a single dare to one other competitor. I suggest you pick those who you believe are the biggest threat to you. If the person can't complete that dare, they are out of the running, that is, they can't be picked to be a winner. Those dares may not involve a person's limits, and should not be composed entirely out of person's dislikes. Furthermore, they can't be unrealistic. They also can't involve cumming. If your dare involves limits or is unrealistic, I will nullify it and you will lose your right to issue a dare in the competition phase. If your dare is simply too sadistic, composed entirely of dislikes or veering of into the brutal and extreme, I will probably let it stand but will allow the recipient to give you a free dare, not counting as their one dare for this round.

3. Performance phase

The performance phase is simple. Everyone who has received one or more dares in the competition phase has to perform them, and give a report on the thread. Failure to do so will assure you will not be picked as a round winner and allowed to cum. If you, by any chance, cum while performing a dare, you're to ruin it and perform a punishment and... well, let's just say I can be more sadistic than those giving you the dares. It's better to fail than to cum.

4. Reward and revenge phase

At the end of the performance phase, I will select a winner from those participants still left in the game. The winner is to perform his own dare from the application phase, and gets to cum. Furthermore, since the winner will likely be the target of one or more dares during the competition phase, they will be allowed to choose three losers, who will then have to perform their own dares from the application phase, but will not be allowed to cum at the end. All losers will be denied for seven days after the game's end, or until their victory in the next round if they choose to participate.

Notes and tips:
- Every phase, except for the last will last for 24 hours. However, if the interest in this game gets too big, I will cut the application phase early and skip straight to the competition phase. Time for the competition phase will then be extended by the remaining time of the application phase. Similarly, if all applicants issue their dares, we will skip to the performance phase and it's time will be extended by remaining time for the competition phase.

- The winner and the losers who were targeted by the winners revenge are to post their reports in the 24 hours after the end of the performance phase. Failure to post reports will lead to you being blacklisted and forbidden from participating in the competition in the future.

- While dares in the competition phase should not be too sadistic, dares you give yourself in the application phase certainly should. While the ranking is entirely subjective, I will appreciate you hitting your dislikes. If you like getting tied up, it isn't much of a challenge.

- That being said, I fully intend to be unfair in this game. As I said, rankings are subjective.

- Be careful while choosing your dare. If your dare in the application phase is wildly better than all others, you might get targeted a lot during the competition phase. Getting a 100 spanks might not be much, but getting a 100 spanks from 10 different people might be too much for you.

- Since we're on the time limit here, dares given during the competition phase should not take more than an hour to complete, and even that is pushing it.

- If your limits are not clearly stated in your signature (Stating them in an application post doesn't count. Either put them in signature or in a blog post with a link in your signature), you are considered fair game in the competition phase for everything except the obvious limitations.

The application phase of round 1 is now open. Good luck.

The application phase of round 1 closes at 17.00 GMT, 23rd of August.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:42 AM   #2
025ben

Default Application

Hello,
I would like to participate.
my dare is that i will ride on a dildo for 4 hours whilst in chastity.
Limits: Scat Piss Public
025ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 04:47 PM   #3
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

I will join this one as my dare will be me being bound hogtied, gaged, and big toe tied to thumb painful postion and while being forced to watch a hypnotised video.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team

Last edited by brandonlow67042; 08-24-2016 at 02:39 PM.
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 07:02 PM   #4
loserhasto

Sounds interesting, I'll be in.

My dare will be to give myself a golden shower with my mouth open, aiming for the face and swallowing anything that enters it.

likes: masturbation, games of chance, cum play/eating, forfeits, high stakes naked, light pain/cbt

dislikes/punishments: orgasm torture, discrete public, messy, orgasm control, piss, pain, pics/vids

limits: scat, permanent, full public, face

toys: lovense diamo (cockring) and edge (prostate massager)

Kik: theloserhasto
loserhasto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 09:43 PM   #5
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlow67042 View Post
I will join this one as my dare will be me being bound how anyone wants me to be in somewhat painful postion and while being forced to watch a hypnotised video.
Please specify a position, as the application dare is not supposed to be done with inputs from others.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:56 PM   #6
grantadams197

Is this still open?

My dare is to insert my buttplug and keep it in for at least an hour. Then go outside somewhere, strip naked, and fuck my ass with the buttplug. I will only get dressed again once I've edged 5 times and reinserted the buttplug.

M/39/bi/sub/slave

Limits: permanent / scat / social ruin / face pics / limited cam / long dares
Dislikes: Sissy/Dressing up.

Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ABPBG

Cock size verification: My cock is 2.54in long. Verified Here.

Chat on Skype
grantadams197 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk