Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-08-2023, 09:21 AM   #1
Subnoctis

Post Deepthroat/Anal Endurance Training Tasks 34M

To keep a long story short, I was supposed to go on a trip with someone from Sunday to Wednesday of next week, and they cancelled on me. So instead of wasting my trip, I have decided to go anyway and use my time alone in the hotel room as a Deepthroat/Anal Endurance training camp!

I am moderately experienced with anal and want to work on how much I can take. However, my deepthroat skills need some serious practice. I can hardly ever practice because I do not live alone and the sounds of me gagging would be heard by everyone I live with.

As far as tasks:

Deepthroat tasks! I want to practice but they are really hard for me, so I will need easy to medium tasks only… small sets of deepthroats, short duration holds, etc.

Lots of anal tasks! Thrust amount, session duration, and/or bpm. Let’s try to keep it to 15-20 min per task maximum so that I have more time for deepthroat training!

To keep me motivated: Deepthroat tasks must always be assigned with an anal task, and performed first. Should I fail the deepthroat task, I must move on to perform the anal task, and then repeat the deepthroat task with the dildo that’s just been in my ass. In the event of a second failure, I will leave punishment up to whoever assigned the task.
Anal tasks can be assigned on their own if desired. Spitroasts count as a deepthroat task, and must also have an additional anal task assigned. The task giver can decide all dildo placement, body position, and location in the room for their task. Double posts allowed only after an hour of no activity.

Rules
1. When not in use, my ass is to be plugged.
2. While in the hotel room, I am to be naked or in fem clothes.
3. I will wake up every day at 6am and ensure that I am clean and smooth.
4. Tasks assigned after midnight count towards the next day. I have until 6am to complete the previous day’s task. The sooner I finish the more sleep I get.
5. Unfinished tasks roll into the next day. Each person with unfinished tasks may assign a punishment.
6. I am not permitted to cum without permission during my trip. Should I have an unauthorized orgasm during a task, I must eat the cum and ask that task giver for a punishment.

What I am bringing:
7” dildo with suction cup, dual density
8” slim dildo with suction cup, black
8” extra thick dildo with suction cup, dark skin
Medium blue squishy silicone plug
Some fem clothes
Possibly chastity to keep me from getting distracted

All of my toys are listed in my sig. Let me know what else I should bring, the list above is just the basics! My space is limited to two bags, please keep in mind. Any household items or food that I need for tasks will need to be obtained prior to me leaving, at least until I figure out what is available in that area. I will update the above list as items are added.

I leave Sunday morning, my ride is six(!) hours. I will be plugged during the trip. Any tasks assigned between now and then will be performed after I check in and get prepared.

Thread will close at midnight EST on Wednesday, any remaining tasks are to be finished before I leave.

I can’t wait to train my holes like a good little slut…

Advertisements
Kink Talk