Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2024, 05:31 PM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Male 31/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in US (serious replies)

31/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in US (serious replies)

Greetings and welcome to the new year and my 100th post.

With a new year, brings new chances. Every year, I feel I learn more about myself: My role as a master, my desired dynamic, the kind of slave and partner I want, the world I want to create for myself. I know what i want and I'm not ashamed to say it, so let's get to it. Starting with....

MYSELF as a MASTER

Now, I'll be quick so we can get to the fun bits.
I am 30 years young, mostly hetero, I'm an aspiring writer, EXTREAMLY Nerdy, and picked up more hobbies and quirks than Deku with ADHD. (Plus, I speak in references.)
However, Thru and Thru I am a Master above all else. I cannot live without the idea of M/s in my life. I was made, crafted to be a Master. I've been into the lifestyle for about 10 years or so, and I am more than ready for a long-term relationship and full 24/7 Master/Slave dynamic. I'm very experienced and adventurous. I take my role as master very seriously and I know what kind of master I am. I'm a Sadist, Power Exchange, Taskmaster.
I can be cruel. I can be harsh. I can be nasty. I am going to make my slave hurt, because I know they will love it and that makes me love it all the more. I wish to break my slave down and make them my lesser. I thrive on their pain and discomfort. their humiliation and degradation. To make them know at all times where their place is. Under my feet.
I am a power exchange master; I love the power I have over my slave. Controlling them and their decisions; where we go, what we do, what they wear, what they eat, when they get to go to the bathroom, when or if they get to climax. If they are my slave, they are under my control and my care.
I am a demanding taskmaster. My Rules are strict and so am I. I do not accept failure from my slaves, and I will work them hard to mold them into perfection. I only value loyalty, devotion, and commitment to the roles. I don't care much for their mind at this moment, so I will break it. I issue task that will test you, push you, and break you until you recognize yourself as what you're truly meant to be, a shameless slut slave.
Though I am cruel and harsh, I do it to bring out the perfection I see in my slave. Every insult, every punishment and reward, every task I issue; comes with a purpose. To mold my slave into a truly perfect slave, worthy of any great master. I live for the swell of pride I feel in my slave as they complete the tasks or obey the orders I give. I'm not just doing this for my pleasure, no i want my slave to enjoy and choose this life by my side. To put themselves into my hands and allow me to mold and sculpt them into masterpieces. Works of kinky art.
Be sure, there is much more to me as a master. I'm also an owner and a bit of a daddy and partially poly, but the top 3 are the major 3.

Now onto my, would-be partner and....

SLAVE

Hopefully, that would be you. Yeah, you. Reading this sentence with your hand down your pants, wetter than a melted snowman in a furnace. hehehe perv...

The slave I wish for, at times feels like a fantasy but I've seen them serving under masters just like me. Even on this site. My slave would be an owned fetish slut, a depraved and cock-obsessed sinner, a craven whore with only base carnal pleasure on the mind. they are the type that truly desires to give themselves to their master, fully and wholly. To this kind of slave, there is no one above their master. I would be the center of their universe. They revel in everything their master does to them or give to them. they devote themselves to my service and graciously accept my abuses and most greedy of wants. To them everything I give to them is a precious gift: Pain, Pleasure, Tasks, Humiliation, Degradation, Compliments, Markings, Brusies, My very Attention. And believe me there will be plenty of attention. My slave will be my muse and canvas for my lust. My every kinky thought and ideas will be shared with them. they would submit to my rules and allow me to guide them into the dynamic we both desire. The best words I can use to describe them; Nurturing, Patient, Engaging, Devoted, Eager, Depraved, Masochist, Brat, Slutty, Open Minded, Twisted, and most importantly, REAL. A slave that knows, deep down, that this is what she wants. IF this sounds like you, if any of this sound appealing to you, I DARE you to take the chance on...

THE DYNAMIC

To be specific, I am seeking a Long-term, 24/7 TPE Master/Slave dynamic. This is the lifestyle that best fits me and I'm hoping for a slave that feels the same way. In this dynamic, my role will be to care for my slave. to train them, to coach them, guide them into the best slave they can be and control them. also, as a benefit to my role I can use and abuse my slave to my satisfaction. As the master, I would take charge of my slaves' time and decisions. from what they wear, where we go, what they eat, etc. As much control as my slave is comfortable giving. I'm willing to work our way up to total control. The slave's role will be to serve and service the master. to follow the rules, obey my orders, and complete tasks. All to fulfill their purpose and reason for being. to worship and serve their master. Me. In my desired dynamic, I am the lord and king of the house, my pleasure and satisfaction take priority over most everything else, especially my slaves wants and desires. that's not to say, they will be ignored completely, they will just come secondary to mine. Every day will be filled with tasks, dirty talk, play sessions, rewards and punishments. I try my best to never keep things stale or predictable, so every day will be different in some ways, but the flow will be the same.

Morning: Greetings, followed by minor task and preparing for the day ahead; clothes, food, schedule.
Afternoon: medium or hidden public tasks or chores, consistent teasing, edging, and denials, sexting and roleplays.
Evening: Larger task, intense play sessions, rewards or punishments for tasks, plenty of aftercare, rest and restart.

Any combination of these and maybe a surprise or two mixed in for kicks.
I have a number of rules that will establish the base of the dynamic, also a whole little black book of sinful fantasies, tasks, and other kinky musings. Ill only share those with interested parties. Gotta keep some of the mystery.

My little WORLD

To add on to everything, in return for your companionship, I offer the same, companionship. As much as you serve and service me, I will do my best to return the favor. In return for your submission, I promise to try my earnest to provide an unforgettable experience and as much fun and excitement as I can offer. As your master, I can offer structure and discipline. Rules to follow and a purpose to strive to, so long as you are dedicated. If there is something you are interested in and want to try, I'll give it my best shot to give it to you or help you achieve it. I will try my hardest to be just as perfect a master and dom as perfect a slave and sub I will train you to be. I can't always offer gifts or sugars, but what I can give is, in my mind, much more substantial. I want to build a relationship, a life with my slave. As a master, i cannot fulfill my role without a slave. In the same sense, a slave cannot be without a master. The duality of this dynamic requires equal acceptance of the roles. I am more than ready to find my forever slave and be fulfilled in the dynamic of Master and Slave. together.

My like, kinks, and fetishes:
Impact play, Light to harsh pain, slight torture(nipple, breast, pussy), bindings, Sensory play, Body worship, Body inspections, bimbofication, objectification CNC, Hole training, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking(bare handed or paddles), wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal play, hair pulling, mind breaking, erotic art, and so much more.

Requirements for my slave:
Must be over 21. Anything under is a no go.
I'm open to a long-distance thing and if we click, who knows. I'm in the Eastern US, if you're near, I'd love to hook up.
Must be eager to learn and serve.
MUST BE SERIOUS. NO Ghosts or Bots allowed.
Must be attentive and willing to spend a lot of time with this. (Won't ask anything unreasonable. Just as much time you can give)
Must be loyal and devoted to the training and your duties.
Creativity is major plus.
Share what you like with me. I want to know how to please and be a great master for you.
Sexting and roleplays are a must for online relationships and dynamics.

Now if you made your way through this lengthy ad, first of all, thank you for sticking with me I promise I am worth it haha. So, if you're still here and wish to learn more, reply to the ad, keep it engaged and I'll answer. If you are interested to apply as a slave, Reach out.

To Apply
Messages should have:
Name(real or a chosen slave name)
BDSM Experience
What you seek in a Master or Dynamic
Fav Task or Fetish
Fantasy or Kink you most want to try
What part of the ad did you enjoy most
And whatever else you want to share
Old 01-06-2024, 10:53 PM   #2
I Obey

Well I feel caught in the act while reading this. Well written.
Old 02-06-2024, 12:50 PM   #3
HornedRimedGlasses

Bumping for more.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk